Ashley James #9 All About Ashley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:

Our Ash was super excited about her birth debrief conveniently timed to coincide with national birth trauma week then pretended it was all really difficult for her. So difficult she recorded a podcast about it.
She’s still traumatised but is trying to conceive and thinks no one knows, except she keeps screenshotting her Natural Cycles ‘contraception’ app showing it’s in conception mode. Is she in Cyprus because they do gender selection?

Poor Alf is neglected as hell, mostly fed watermelon and pre-grated cheese with the odd fruit pouch. His crappy parents have booked a fancy holiday based on the premise the kids club takes them from 4 months and are shoving him in there most days. Oh, and leaving him with strangers babysitting overnight. Apparently he won’t touch anything else on the hotel menu, apart from spag bol which was recommended by one of Ashley’s sycophant followers.

Trashley won’t buy him clothes or shoes that actually fit because he’ll only grow out of them, so Poor Alf is hobbling around in too tight jelly shoes and size 2-3 shorts. Her holiday wardrobe probably cost a grand alone, let alone the cost of a junior suite and business class flights. Tommy No Balls is apparently OK with all of this 🙄

And let’s not forget this holiday is to escape the full on garden refurb where they’re getting self watering flowers and Sonos speakers embedded. Oh, and it’s mostly designed to suit the dog she gave away, not her child.

The childminder is still closed until Sept presumably, so let’s enjoy the rest of August watching her attempt to parent except we all know she won’t and the nanny/grannies will be doing it

Lovely day x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Recap from memory -

The childminder is closed for the school holiday so poor Alf has had to spend time more time than usual being ignored looked after by his mother.

One day Ashley declared that she was off to babysit her nephew, which had us puzzled as surely no-one in their right mind would ever leave her in sole care of their child?
It turned out that Ash was just along for the insta ops ride and actually her mum and Tommy did all the child-wrangling while Ash fucked about on her phone. No change there then.

They are choosing the height of summer to have their garden dug up, meaning that their toddler (who isn’t going to the childminder for 6 weeks, remember, and loves his garden playhouse - more on that in a minute) can’t play outside at all! Excellent consideration for your child there once again!

Back to the playhouse, you know the one, that Ashley was so pleased to find nearby for a reasonable price on FB Marketplace?
Well. Wasn’t it amazingly kind of the company who made and sold the playhouse to then #gift another garden toy to Alfie afterwards?
WHO KNEW they did that for something you bought secondhand on marketplace?!

Ashley has been seen in a range of increasingly shorter dresses, leaving little to the imagination between that and the low cut boob line she usually goes for. With prices in the hundreds of £ we have no real idea where she is getting her income.

This (and a bored few minutes) led to a nose on Companies House and a discovery that her day-to-day income goes through a business registered as ‘All About Ashley’. How perfect!

Most recently, Ash, Tommy (who has gone waaaaaay down in my estimations) and poor Alf are on a last minute holiday which feels very much like a sneaky #ad.
Alfie has been shoved into kids club every day (except today when he dared to be upset and Ash had to actually ‘keep’ him) and been left with the babysitting service at night.
He’s living on grated cheese and watermelon (as usual) but mixing it up with spoon-fed bolognaise occasionally.
Ashley will not buy him clothes because he grows out of them (no, I am not making this up)
What about shoes. Ash? Alf’s are too small.

And Tommy No Balls seems to just be sitting back and allowing this tit show to unfold.

Grab the popcorn tattlers. I have a feeling this thread might be a good one.

Sorry if I’ve missed anything.

(I’m still sort of suspicious she’s gone to do gender selection in Cyprus)

Edit @Ss-ldn sorry you hadn’t posted when I started mine! I didn’t mean to duplicate!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
@Ss-ldn and @Pollyanna263 thank you both for the PERFECT recaps. I laughed all the way through both, then was sad that actually this is all true and poor Alf's real life.

Looks like the holiday (not gifted....yet) is pissing people off. Obviously not buying followers at the moment, she needs to do an unethical giveaway quickly to get that engagement up.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ffs her sad face talking about how Alf was now eating into her sunbathing time. Makes me so angry.
What was she expecting when she took a one year old on holiday?!??

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She’s harping on about body shaming after taking a photo of her ‘aged’ tits with just skin slating them.

What on Earth 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
I’m going on holiday with my 22 month old next week. I can’t wait to spend every waking moment with her, playing in the sea and pool and watching her try new foods.
Toddlers are so much fun, how can she not want to spend time making memories with her boy?

Reactions: 22
I’m going on holiday with my 22 month old next week. I can’t wait to spend every waking moment with her, playing in the sea and pool and watching her try new foods.
Toddlers are so much fun, how can she not want to spend time making memories with her boy?
Me too! Going away on Monday with my boy who is 2 and a half and he is the funniest guy ever. Couldn’t imagine papping him off to a kids club or babysitter???

Reactions: 12
Another pair of hand me down footwear that absolutely doesn’t fit his feet…
Alf still very much ‘toddles’. He doesn’t seem to be getting any more sturdier on his feet… do they not wonder why for duck sake 💔💔 Im getting my 19mo fitted for a 2nd time next weekend cos I know how important it is they have correctly fitted shoes and guess what Ashley, THEY GROW! 😱

I genuinely don’t understand how she doesn’t enjoy buying shoes and clothes for her kid. All of my money goes on my 4 kids. I look like Fagin most days but I know my kids have clothes and shoes that fit… and I love buying them 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve been buying myself lots of expensive clothes lately and have had a whole new wardrobe on the last year. But my kids wardrobes are bursting (and my 5 year old still wears some 2-3 clothes cause he’s tiny lol. But he also has a load of 5-6, and his uniform. They have shoes for every occasion. Nothing wrong with spending on yourself when your kids are sorted and want for nothing

Reactions: 12
Can she just not put her phone down and enjoy her holiday? It’s beyond ridiculous. Poor Alf with that phone shoved in his face all day everyday

Reactions: 9
I’ve been buying myself lots of expensive clothes lately and have had a whole new wardrobe on the last year. But my kids wardrobes are bursting (and my 5 year old still wears some 2-3 clothes cause he’s tiny lol. But he also has a load of 5-6, and his uniform. They have shoes for every occasion. Nothing wrong with spending on yourself when your kids are sorted and want for nothing
Agree! Very different to spending hundreds (even thousands) on your own wardrobe whilst your 18mo wears ill-fitting hand-me-downs from Lucy Meck! Good mums put their children first. Ash obviously hasn't 'done her research' into the importance of children's shoes in the development of healthy feet.

Reactions: 8
Agree! Very different to spending hundreds (even thousands) on your own wardrobe whilst your 18mo wears ill-fitting hand-me-downs from Lucy Meck! Good mums put their children first. Ash obviously hasn't 'done her research' into the importance of children's shoes in the development of healthy feet.
Children having properly fitting shoes is so important… so much so that it was an ESSENTIAL service during the lockdowns. The bones in their feet can be damaged from Ill-fitting shoes and that’s a problem for life! But she’s done her research and decided the money would be best spent on her as he will grow out of them too quickly.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.