Ashley James #9 All About Ashley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i also think she’s pregnant. the bigger boobs and protruding belly gives it away.
more babies means more ads and freebies £££££
i think she’ll get a live in nanny this time around.
if one baby is hard having two is 🤯
there’s two sets of grandparents you guys. one kid can go to each of them 🤣 lovely day x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure who id feel more sorry for having to live with her… the kids or the nanny. I hope she realises that Nanny’s have days off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The thumb covering the card made me think definitely pregnant too 😂 too predictable Ashley! Lovely day x

Would the cost of a full time live in nanny outweigh the extra ads and freebies she’d get from having another baby?

Reactions: 3
That hair style would be nice if she was 20 years younger! Trying to fit in with the teenagers going to their first festival. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That hair style would be nice if she was 20 years younger! Trying to fit in with the teenagers going to their first festival. 🙄
She's old enough to be their mum! .....and no teenager thinks their mum is kool and down with the kidz

• Haha
What the duck does she look like? She has no idea how to dress herself and neither does her stylist. I know my boobs would never fit this style of dress so I don't bother with them. She has a lovely figure - there's no need to squeeze into things that aren't cut for her shape.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s definitely pregnant. What else could that card say? Tommy Alf and snoop? Well he’s long gone.. Tommy Alf and the watermelon? Too long for the space.
tommy Alf and the cheese? Possibly.
I think Tommy Alf and peanut *enter nickname for foetus here* is the best bet!

if she wasn’t hiding a word she would hold card much lower. Praying it’s a boy genuinely 🙏

Actually Love those turquoise boots, but she’s dressed them totally wrong! once again Ashley can’t dress for sh*t. Can’t put an outfit together herself at all! That dress and that hair. Looks like the 90s threw up on her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s definitely pregnant. What else could that card say? Tommy Alf and snoop? Well he’s long gone.. Tommy Alf and the watermelon? Too long for the space.
tommy Alf and the cheese? Possibly.
I think Tommy Alf and peanut *enter nickname for foetus here* is the best bet!

if she wasn’t hiding a word she would hold card much lower. Praying it’s a boy genuinely 🙏

Actually Love those turquoise boots, but she’s dressed them totally wrong! once again Ashley can’t dress for sh*t. Can’t put an outfit together herself at all! That dress and that hair. Looks like the 90s threw up on her.
She was styled by her stylist 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t believe she can be that stupid to not realise that every pose she does is performative for the male gaze. The twiddling of her hair, batting her eyelashes and pouting. Fine if you want to do it and that’s your fan base, but I hate how she pretends she’s for women when she’s clearly not.

Reactions: 21
I don’t believe she can be that stupid to not realise that every pose she does is performative for the male gaze. The twiddling of her hair, batting her eyelashes and pouting. Fine if you want to do it and that’s your fan base, but I hate how she pretends she’s for women when she’s clearly not.
She literally behaves like a teenage girl trying to flirt to boys. Like she wants to go back to her teenage self of being sexualised. She plays victim but she obviously loved it 🙄 She’s embarassing.

Is ‘Miss Get Boris Gone’ ok? 😂 What does she want him to do?!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.