Ashley James #9 All About Ashley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Number one in the charts!” ….kids and family chart babes, not quite setting the world on fire are you.
Oldest trick in the book, it’s like when dorks like Laura Whitmore claim they have best selling books or most listened to podcasts, and crop out of the screenshots the amount of subcategories they’ve managed to filter on to make it look like they’re a success😂

Reactions: 11
Over the moon she’ll have video content of her embarrassment of a DJ set 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Matt Richardson is also at Reading fest wonder if they’ll bump into one another 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who do we think this is? A quick Google suggests Matt Richardson, and that she cheated on him! So I’m surprised she’d air it was horrific if it was her fault?
I had to Google his name as I wasn’t familiar, recognise him now! In a article about her alleged cheating their was this taken from her Twitter
I don’t think I’ve ever heard her mention it before?!

F26B3D1B-4AF0-4F01-A650-2484FB1CF6CE.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
imagine being that concerned about your designer heels after a sexual assault. def fishing for a freebie repair

Reactions: 20
Definitely ‘pregnancy baiting’ either the card does actually say ‘& bump’ or she’s baiting on purpose by putting her finger in that position

E42F9527-BE43-42AC-967E-CDA599418E8C.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Imagine even managing to make the Diana documentary about yourself.

It does look like there could be and bump on the end, if they've forgotten the comma?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.