Ashley James #9 All About Ashley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s doing a Q&A all about herself (her favourite topic). Come on Tattlers, who’s gonna ask a question to get her all riled up 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh here we go,
Struggling for engagement, content and relevance having scraped every barrel of prancing around in her kecks.
Previously unmentioned same sex relationships eh? FUNNY YOU NEVER MENTIONED IT TILL NOW 🧐
AD8A97DA-3DE4-421D-AA00-B6EE5819D5CF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh here we go,
Struggling for engagement, content and relevance having scraped every barrel of prancing around in her kecks.
Previously unmentioned same sex relationships eh? FUNNY YOU NEVER MENTIONED IT TILL NOW 🧐
View attachment 1528066
Most likely roughly translated as ‘once I kissed a girl on a drunken uni night out to impress a guy I fancied’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I must admit, her stories reinforce for me why I don't want kids. It sounds bad but I've always felt I would resent them preventing me from having the life I want. However, that's why I am not having them. She always said she felt this way too before Alf, so she likely knew she wasn't up for motherhood and did it anyway, for content. He's not neglected, clearly has love in his life, food and toys etc but the psychological effects on him later in life of a mother who resents him could be tough.

To clarify though, I like kids, and that video of Alf pushing the pram is adorable. It's just that the only people who should have them are people who really want them and know that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Everything she says is a contradiction. Grew up so poor but too posh. Poor parents but worked in her mums salon. Scared of all the boys at her school but delighted to be fancied. Happiest single but devastated to be dumped. Confident in her changed ‘fat motherhood’ body but still a ‘gorgeous’ stick

Reactions: 29
Guys, come on now, you’re all a bit harsh on poor Ashley. Don’t you know she works harder than 90% of us all so she will always be successful.

Man, she needs to share some of that arrogance around a little.

• Haha
  • Heart
Work ethic??? She wouldn’t know a propers days work if it bent her over and slapped her ass

This “I work harder than 90% of other people so I’ll always be successful” reminds me of Molly Mae’s “everyone has the same 24 hours” gaffe. Yes Ashley, please tell us more about how the blonde, white, privately educated conventionally attractive woman had to work soooo hard to overcome obstacles.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her botox has worn off when she’s talking her eyebrows can move again, must be pregnant 😂

• Haha
She’s learnt a new word. Hypersexualisation. How many times did she us it in the ‘essays that prove Alf had to go away cause she’s so busy’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair if I had to have 15 year old Ashley living in my house I’d bloody work two jobs to pack her off to be boarding school.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
she can’t move on from the “i was 13 and had big boobs and hypersexualized” she mentions it every chance she gets. she’s clearly obsessed with herself. also can’t let go of the past relationships where she is a victim. like she’s perfect and has done no wrong only the boys she dated

Reactions: 13
‘I just chatted to some girls on Bebo’ 😂😂😂

Ashley James the LGBTQ ambassador we never knew we needed 🏳️‍🌈

69904410-6A9E-4E36-BB86-BE6A1AAECE5C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She needs another string to add to her bow. Professional closet lesbian.

Oh duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s telling really, that when you look at her commitment to things in her life (she made a big deal about running with TNB following behind her with the pushchair, then that overpriced mirror crap, then Pilates just thinking about exercise alone), it seems that she drops things really quickly (see also the cats, Snoop, and now Alf as the novelty wears off).

The one thing she never seems to drop of course, is self obsession. Still going on about having boobs at 13. So do loads of young girls, Ash. And instead of actually doing anything practical to help or support them, you jump from trend to trend, cause to cause with zero genuine commitment beyond furthering your own ends.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Work ethic??? She wouldn’t know a propers days work if it bent her over and slapped her ass
That is a proper days work in her mind. Bending over in her *not gifted* knickers and slapping her own arse

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah the old last desperate throw of the dice: ‘I’m actually bisexual…’

Same act that Amber Gill is trying to string out for content. How odd that this bombshell dropped so soon after lunch with her ropey agent, following the PR disaster holiday.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.