Ashley James #9 All About Ashley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Resenting his permanent presence’
That’s so sad. 😥
I’ve got kids myself who were breastfed for a year. We had zero family support ( still do) and yes you
Don’t get a break. Never resented my kids tho.m and don’t look back on that time with such hatred 😥😥😥😥
I didn’t think I could be more shocked over the tit she came out with on the holiday but the fact she’s openly said this isn’t ok. And if anyone calls her out on it they’re a troll. Her definition of troll is a compassionate human being, unlike her who’s just a stone cold heartless witch.

It’s just that she cares for her house more than her child. Dimwit.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
It’s utterly bizarre that she doesn’t understand that there is no getting your old life back. It’s a new life, you move forward, adapt. Most people find it better. She seems to think she can reduce Alf’s presence to the extent that her life is the same as when she didn’t have a child. I know it’s nice to have a night off here and there but I don’t know a single mother that wants what she does, a child free life. It’s not relatable. Most people have children because they wanted children and understood the implications. Others found themselves with a child and embraced it, enjoy the experience. I believe it’s the minority that resent their child, yearn for the time they didn’t exist & try to recreate that like Ashley.
She seems to shirk all parental responsibility beyond sorting childcare. No buying clothes that fit, doing bed time, researching appropriate toys or safe environments (cot, car seat, play room, garden) or trying to expand what he eats; the absolute basics.
I’ll say again, I think she has a real issue and needs help processing it.
Perfectly put! 👏

Reactions: 7
If she was so jealous of Tommy seeing friends whilst she sat with her baps out breastfed, why isn’t she seeing friends now and making the most of the free time that she palms Alf off? Is it because she has no actual friends?!
Ps: Ashley, did you get planning permission for that spot?!

If she was so jealous of Tommy seeing friends whilst she sat with her baps out breastfed, why isn’t she seeing friends now and making the most of the free time that she palms Alf off? Is it because she has no actual friends?!
Ps: Ashley, did you get planning permission for that spot?!
Also can I just add, I bleeping hate the name Tommy. It reminds me of the Rugrats. He’s an adult it should be Tom.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she had friends before, she definately doesn’t now. She’s a right obnoxious twit.

Reactions: 11
OMG! Her “absolute FAVOURITE” AllPlants dish is just like her “First” date / night out / night away / weekend without Alf etc etc

How much are they paying her for this relentless spam???
Isn’t this an AD for Sky too? She’s such a busy mum she’s combining the ads now!

Reactions: 8
When will somebody tell her that it’s really not normal to resent your child for the first year of its life? She has a serious case of narcissistic-cuntism and it really needs addressing before she causes that little boy any more emotional trauma. I wonder if his grandparents have offered to have him for the full weekend because they’ve seen how much she’s neglected him lately?
She needs her vulva sewing up so she doesn’t have any more kids

Reactions: 28
She’s definitely gone next level since this holiday. As if she just said she resenting him for a year? That’s just not normal, is it?
And how is contorting your body to show fake rolls doing anything for body positivity? She hasn’t lost weight this time because of covid, either. That was allegedly the last time she lost a lot of weight quickly. 🙄

Reactions: 10
Can we all report her for her non disclosed Sky AD please 😂😂 She needs bringing down #TeamAlf

Reactions: 9
God, another post in her underwear preaching about bodies and what her body looked like as a 13-year-old. I’m the same age as Ashley and I can safely say I never think about the way my body looked all those years ago. Who cares?! She’s obsessed isn’t she?!

Reactions: 19
I've not even looked at her stories, I don't want to but why Guy's.... You're so evil don't you know she had to SACRAFiCE a year of her life and NOBODY told her parenting is FOREVER unless you can palm your kids and off on random relatives and babysitters.

Did you know I've been sexualised since I was a teen and I'm just too BEAUTIFUL for Instagram. Look at my boobs, aren't they amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s posting those underwear photos in those weird poses to try and force people to ask if she’s get pregnant and then get arsey about it “you should never ask this question” she’s been baiting for weeks. twit

Reactions: 13
Her recent post 🤣🤣🤣 ‘okay so this persons life still isn’t easier 17 months in but I was sharing to say my life did get better’. Okay thanks Ash 😂 👍🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her recent post 🤣🤣🤣 ‘okay so this persons life still isn’t easier 17 months in but I was sharing to say my life did get better’. Okay thanks Ash 😂 👍🏼
I’ve never seen anyone turn a message around to talk about themselves so much. ‘Sorry your life is tit but mine was even worse for that year’

is no balls taking the video of her in her undies blinking. Is she trying to look sexy for all her female followers? Sometimes I feel right into myself and I just smile to myself cause it’s about me feeling me. Not taking a photo and sharing it with others

Reactions: 8
Never in my life have a seen such a bleeping dichotomy of a post - look at me ashley trying to be all “im just one of you, normal workingn class people but ill still say i helped poorer kids” omfg does she not realise how offensive that is. For someone who HARPS on all the live long day about misogyny … maybe she should reflect and check her own values. The pompous b**ch. the privilege literally seeps out of her pores.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.