Ashley James #9 All About Ashley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alf going to his grandparents for the first time for the weekend!! I nearly spat my drink out reading that. She needs to start posting "we had Alf all weekend for the first time", it'd be more accurate!! A cursory scroll back and I can see she had 3 bloody nights away for her birthday weekend on 1st April. And I remember him going to the grandparents for 2 nights a while ago because I thought wow that's a lot for such a tiny boy (yes I breastfed my children, 2 years each, no I never left them overnight for a while, now I do when I can!)

They have so many holidays, weekends away, nights out, date nights (first one!!!!) it's unbelievable really. She has no idea how privileged they are. I'm lucky I have a good support network but even still it's once in a blue moon me and OH go out together and overnight probs 1 time a year. And I think I'm mega lucky to have that!!!

Rant over. Lovely day xx

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Alf going to his grandparents for the first time for the weekend!! I nearly spat my drink out reading that. She needs to start posting "we had Alf all weekend for the first time", it'd be more accurate!! A cursory scroll back and I can see she had 3 bloody nights away for her birthday weekend on 1st April. And I remember him going to the grandparents for 2 nights a while ago because I thought wow that's a lot for such a tiny boy (yes I breastfed my children, 2 years each, no I never left them overnight for a while, now I do when I can!)

They have so many holidays, weekends away, nights out, date nights (first one!!!!) it's unbelievable really. She has no idea how privileged they are. I'm lucky I have a good support network but even still it's once in a blue moon me and OH go out together and overnight probs 1 time a year. And I think I'm mega lucky to have that!!!

Rant over. Lovely day xx
Yes I’m pretty sure he was at grandparents for Em Clarksons wedding as she posted they were collecting him!

I hate the way she says everything is a ‘first’

3F90C617-AA4F-4EE7-B163-4310C66E2926.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Genuine question: Does this girl have amnesia?

edited To say: not to mention the 3 days they left him in France with his grandparents while they went away somewhere else for her birthday.
You mean when they popped to another country (Spain) 🤣?! But hey, mums the word eh Ashley! Lovely day x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Came to say what others have already said! How was leaving Alf for a weekend (3 nights) with his grandparents in France any different!?

Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice the way Alf turned his head to the other side when she was kissing him in the car , and Omg Ashley if you really didn’t want any children surely you should have used protection, your stories are getting more and more frustrating listening to them , that poor child , thank goodness he isn’t old enough to see how much of an inconvenience he is to you . Please stop - there is people that are not blessed with kids !

Reactions: 10
Obviously clutching for motherhood content to try and be relatable. Unfortunately that ship has wel and truly sailed after the diabolical holiday content

Reactions: 10
Any guesses for tv show?
Let’s hope not Big Brother 🤣😱

View attachment 1526911
Well it definitely won't be "celebrity" Masterchef or Greg and John will be getting a mug of hot water
She is despicable saying how there will come a time when you won't resent your child because you want to get back to doing what you used to do before children .....I breastfed all 3 of my children for a total of 5 years!( and they wouldn't take a bottle) 😳 and I didn't resent them once when I couldn't go to the cinema or theatre....I'd invite friends round for a meal or choose a child friendly place to meet
She doesn't deserve Alf....I bet she only had him cos she thought a baby would be cute in Instagram photos

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think she genuinely does think that she’s being relatable! If you look at her friendship group eg. Lucy Meck, or ex-MIC castmates Millie and Binky, they all have nannies and leave their kids on a regular basis, including going on holidays abroad. If that’s who Ashley compares herself to no wonder she thinks she should get mother-of-the-year for staying home and breastfeeding him for 12 months!

Reactions: 8
‘Resenting his permanent presence’
That’s so sad. 😥
I’ve got kids myself who were breastfed for a year. We had zero family support ( still do) and yes you
Don’t get a break. Never resented my kids tho.m and don’t look back on that time with such hatred 😥😥😥😥

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She’s got a nerve saying ‘baby free time’. When is it not?

I’ve just heard Gladiators is coming back… imagine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve posted on Tattle too many times today already (must do something more productive when my baby is napping :ROFLMAO:), but I find it infuriating how she is saying that there will come a time when you can just dump your child with relatives/friends/a childminder and get back to your normal life. Yes, having children is a shock to the system and there are definitely days when I miss the freedom to do whatever I want, but I, like most other mums, am embracing the change and certainly do not resent the child I chose to have. She literally talks as if all mums can’t stand their baby in the first year but will learn to love them once someone else is looking after them. What the hell is wrong with her? There are people desperate to have children and she’s prancing about the place thinking she’s the worlds best mother while staying tit like this. Sorry, massive rant but I’m:mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I don’t know what she means by a sense of normality? Surely she means ‘back to pre baby life’. Since having a baby and dedicating yourself to them is the normality? Why doesn’t she see that?

Reactions: 14
we’ve all heard her say countless times how she didn’t want to have kids so i wonder why did she? i mean she could’ve terminated the pregnancy its not like she lives in a country where it isn’t available.

Reactions: 12
It’s utterly bizarre that she doesn’t understand that there is no getting your old life back. It’s a new life, you move forward, adapt. Most people find it better. She seems to think she can reduce Alf’s presence to the extent that her life is the same as when she didn’t have a child. I know it’s nice to have a night off here and there but I don’t know a single mother that wants what she does, a child free life. It’s not relatable. Most people have children because they wanted children and understood the implications. Others found themselves with a child and embraced it, enjoy the experience. I believe it’s the minority that resent their child, yearn for the time they didn’t exist & try to recreate that like Ashley.
She seems to shirk all parental responsibility beyond sorting childcare. No buying clothes that fit, doing bed time, researching appropriate toys or safe environments (cot, car seat, play room, garden) or trying to expand what he eats; the absolute basics.
I’ll say again, I think she has a real issue and needs help processing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.