Ashley James #9 All About Ashley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the weekend…. It’s also Thursday! So that’s 4 days away?!

edit to add- I’m also sure this isn’t the first time?!
I think they've stayed at hers, but he's not been away with them ....but yes a 4 day weekend and then there's still another week of school holidays till childminder restarts, so I'm sure he'll be pawned off with someone else for that week

Reactions: 13
How does she still have nick nacks and tat on the bottom shelf of that unit?! How are there no kiddy locks on the doors?! Alf is the most docile child ever, mine is a couple months younger and we’ve had to child lock all the cupboards and move things as high as possible 😂

ah that means this weekend she’ll be posting reels wearing lingerie BUT remember its not for the male gaze. its for body positivity and to show people with big boobs where to find nice lingerie.

• Haha
How does she still have nick nacks and tat on the bottom shelf of that unit?! How are there no kiddy locks on the doors?! Alf is the most docile child ever, mine is a couple months younger and we’ve had to child lock all the cupboards and move things as high as possible 😂
He's never there for long enough ....he's only there for the short amount of time Trashley's there to video her eye bleeping herself "cuddling" Alf as best mother in the universe

• Haha
It disgusts me how much they got rid of Alf on holiday when they knew they were going to palm him off the following week as well. Why can't No Balls look after Alf for the weekend, anyway? Why do people like this bother having kids? I honestly don't understand it.

Reactions: 28
I’ve been following this thread for about a week and it’s honestly been a week too long (as much as I love a gossip on tattle ) - Ashley’s parenting is just too depressing to watch. And I say that as someone who keeps up to date with Louise Thompson 🤣 Ashley if you’re reading , and we know you are, you’re disgusting x

Reactions: 25
She absolute is not confident in her own skin that’s for sure!!

Reactions: 5
It’s about your hair Ashley so why the duck are you filming your stomach and boobs? This woman is the most vile, narcissistic, attention seeker on Instagram :sick:
Has she got no knickers on?! I can’t make out what part of her body that is 🤮

People like her and Tommy should be sterilised. Although I do think Alf will have 4 days full of love, attention and decent food which is more than he’d get at home. The grandparents must know that too.

Had a look on Twitter for the GBeebies reaction.

They had to nominate their “Union Jackass” 🤨 and she chose William and Kate because “it doesn’t look good in a cost of living crisis to be moving especially as they just had renovations at Kensington Palace”. Errr…pot, kettle? Ashley with her luxury holidays and extensive garden renovation lecturing people about optics during a cost of living crisis?!!
She preaches about being kind but she’s on TV voting for the ‘Union Jackass’?

Reactions: 11
She’s genuinely not spending a full day just parenting him without the nanny, kids club, friends/sister helping or grandparents, like genuinely. It’s quite concerning really!
This! She literally never has a normal day with him. You never see her get him up, give him breakfast, take him to the supermarket, make his lunch, put him down for a nap, then take him somewhere in the afternoon, like soft play or just a walk or something, then make him dinner, wind him down for bedtime and put him down. A NORMAL day in the life of a mother!
I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again. There is zero reason for her to ‘work’ 5 days a week, she could easily dedicate 2/3 days a week to recording ads and reels whatever it is she does and spend the rest of the week with her child, doing stuff with him. We joke about her but like primrose2 says it is genuinely worrying that she doesn’t spend any proper time with him, and palms him off whenever she can. I’m sure those grandparents are talking about this sorry excuse for a mother.

Reactions: 21
She’s nothing but a spoilt brat who’s always had what she wants in life. Never had to work for anything and so when Alf came along he threw all that out the window and now she deems it socially acceptable to palm him off because he’s older, and she can resume her old life antics like sunbathing, reading books in peace and playing bleeping Uno.

She never wanted Alf, let alone a boy so it’s even easier just to get rid of him whilst spouting attachment parenting bullshit cos she’s a read a book on it.✌🏼🤮

Reactions: 18
She said it herself - she thought mums were moaners and she was going to be different, her baby was just going to slip into her normal life. I think she thought she’d travel the world with Alf and have the same glamour / adventure.

Which is fine, most people are clueless and think it will be easier than it is.

She would have palmed him off more when he was a baby but she COULDNT because of lockdown. That’s why she’s always going on about how the pandemic + parenting made it so hard. She means because she had to be a full time parent, she had no choice to leave him. As soon as restrictions were phased out he was dropped and she’s trying to recreate her old pre-parenthood life.

Just like how she got bored of the dogs and cats, her child is old news now. She’s a textbook narcissist. Can’t love anyone more than she loves herself.

Reactions: 25
Had a look on Twitter for the GBeebies reaction.

They had to nominate their “Union Jackass” 🤨 and she chose William and Kate because “it doesn’t look good in a cost of living crisis to be moving especially as they just had renovations at Kensington Palace”. Errr…pot, kettle? Ashley with her luxury holidays and extensive garden renovation lecturing people about optics during a cost of living crisis?!!
Yep, she also had her Pink kitchen renovated and then quickly moved to Essex after getting pregnant. Another contradiction Ashley 🙄

Reactions: 5
Dying at Alf going “for the weekend” at 10am on a Thursday!! Tell us again about attachment parenting ash?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Dying at Alf going “for the weekend” at 10am on a Thursday!! Tell us again about attachment parenting ash?
No. She studies "responsive parenting". She's responding to the fact that she can't parent by shipping him off for a day weekend. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.