Ashley James #9 All About Ashley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Just found this cringe af video of her and her pal disk jockeying
I CANNOT!!!!!

She is soooo cringe. She has no love for music. Where’s her decks? She never shares new music on her insta… when she shares everything else 😂 that cringe tongue too, put it away 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her T-shirt “would you go to bed with me” can tell she would moan and whinge about the male responses she would get from wearing that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15

My daughter met a few of the MIC massive when she was Manager of Student Uni TV station and would have to interview them
They and their like would come to the opening of an envelope at the student Union during freshers week ( probably cos they could get access to cheap booze and drugs) and said what a bunch of talentless, self opinionated tossers they were , so it doesn't surprise me in the least that Ashley thinks she's this world famous DJ - it's tragic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I noticed the ‘would you go to bed with me’ t shirt when I googled Ashley James Reading earlier and it came up via The Mail (which I didn’t want to click). Nothing she does is for the male gaze though.

Reactions: 8
HAHAHAH She'd be that total weirdo at a after party who's much older than everybody else, taking over the "dj booth" playing dodgy music. What is that dancing about

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is the spotty dress a recent video? Not sure if she’s trying to start pregnancy rumours or that’s her shape ( not dissing stomachs I have one myself) really looks prominent there like a maternity dress
Get those damn eggs back in the box before you never see them again!!! …IYKYK 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is the spotty dress a recent video? Not sure if she’s trying to start pregnancy rumours or that’s her shape ( not dissing stomachs I have one myself) really looks prominent there like a maternity dress
I thought EXACTLY the same.

Has anyone braved GB news to see what it looks like live?

Reactions: 4
HAHAHAH She'd be that total weirdo at a after party who's much older than everybody else, taking over the "dj booth" playing dodgy music. What is that dancing about
It would be like mistaking her for your Uncle Derek taking over the DJ at a family wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I’m not entirely sure but I feel like Charlotte always was the actual DJ of the two and Ashley just jumped on the back of it. Even on this clip I can’t imagine Ash putting this soundtrack together and Charlotte can at least move her body to a beat unlike dad moves Ash 🤣

When they had their joint DJ business they were doing well but since they fell out Charlotte seems to have got a lot more bookings. Considering they’re back being friends now, Ash never likes her insta posts (especially her DJ bookings) which says it all. She’s trying to blame it on becoming a mum but the truth is without Charlotte she has nothing to offer as a DJ!

Reactions: 14
I’m not entirely sure but I feel like Charlotte always was the actual DJ of the two and Ashley just jumped on the back of it. Even on this clip I can’t imagine Ash putting this soundtrack together and Charlotte can at least move her body to a beat unlike dad moves Ash 🤣

When they had their joint DJ business they were doing well but since they fell out Charlotte seems to have got a lot more bookings. Considering they’re back being friends now, Ash never likes her insta posts (especially her DJ bookings) which says it all. She’s trying to blame it on becoming a mum but the truth is without Charlotte she has nothing to offer as a DJ!
Was going to say this - I know nothing about Charlotte but based on that video it looks like she’s the DJ and Ash is tagging along doing awkward dancing and sticking her tongue out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ashley you had a baby 2 years ago. Stop trying to act relevant. She's literally clutching at straws with her content. "You don't see many pictures like this" we see your chest all the time and people do actually post about postpartum bodies a lot now. You're boring.

Reactions: 17
Quite a few comments on the latest post from men telling her she looks hot. Hope she replies telling them the photo of her boobs is NOT FOR THE MALE GAZE.

ETA: looks like the pic was taken during her recent holiday where she was never on her phone

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had a look on Twitter for the GBeebies reaction.

They had to nominate their “Union Jackass” 🤨 and she chose William and Kate because “it doesn’t look good in a cost of living crisis to be moving especially as they just had renovations at Kensington Palace”. Errr…pot, kettle? Ashley with her luxury holidays and extensive garden renovation lecturing people about optics during a cost of living crisis?!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So Alf is off to his Grandparents for the weekend for The first time ....jeez louise, does Ashley actually spend any time at all on her own with her son
Im sure he'll have a great time, but how can she think she's this Mother Earth, attachment parent when she'd rather just spend time doing anything else !....I can see this being the pattern for the foreseeable

Reactions: 23
She’s genuinely not spending a full day just parenting him without the nanny, kids club, friends/sister helping or grandparents, like genuinely. It’s quite concerning really!

Reactions: 18
So Alf is off to his Grandparents for the weekend for The first time ....jeez louise, does Ashley actually spend any time at all on her own with her son
Im sure he'll have a great time, but how can she think she's this Mother Earth, attachment parent when she'd rather just spend time doing anything else !....I can see this being the pattern for the foreseeable
For the weekend…. It’s also Thursday! So that’s 4 days away?!

edit to add- I’m also sure this isn’t the first time?!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.