Ashley James #9 All About Ashley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t deal with that video of her pretending to DJ, the pink glittery drag queen dress, the stabbing of the buttons like she’s got a clue what she’s doing, her cheesy facial expressions and rigid body movements and that stupid eye wink at the end.
Both the words ‘mum’ and ‘DJ’ are used very loosely in that video. I don’t know which she’s worse at to be honest 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It must just be so EXHAUSTING to be in her company. I've never known anyone to be so obsessed with themselves. Even when she talks about her son she brings it back to herself.

Reactions: 12
I mean, Reading was the first festival you went to after GCSE’s. That was the case yearsssss back when I went. I saw 2 bands and spent the rest of the time bladdered at my tent with 30 other people. No one went for the bands 😂 I can’t imagine anyones going for Ashley James 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am crying laughing at her frantically rubbing that cream into her face quickly so she can blow a kiss to camera before the story cuts off. She’s rubbing so erratically she probably hurt herself! Desperately trying not to look at the camera until the kiss. I needed that laugh today

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The DJing video makes me think of a toddler playing with a keyboard and they find that one sound they like and just constantly press the same button over and over again with such enthusiasm.

• Haha
Reel clearly filmed in the corner of her home where she has that picture. Mega awks!!

• Haha
Wonder which pasta she’s going to munch after GB news tonight? What a life she leads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ha called it! Tommy’s parents looking after Alf for two days. Bet her mum or parents takes over after that.

Also she’s so desperately trying not to do the eye flutter, hilarious

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ha called it! Tommy’s parents looking after Alf for two days. Bet her mum or parents takes over after that.

Also she’s so desperately trying not to do the eye flutter, hilarious
And then she's off to dj at Reading 😂, so that's another weekend someone else will be looking after poor Alf - although he'll probably get more attention from them than he would from his own mother

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.