Ashley James #8 Lovely day x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so argumentative in her stories this week. She’s definitely reading here and I’m almost certain she’s getting questioned in DMs too.

Reactions: 8
She’s hideous.

I’m a single mum to a 5’9” almost 15 year old who suddenly has size 9 feet, and a 3.5 year old who’s growing like a weed, and they *always* have clothes and shoes that fit.

I am bottom of the pile every time. That’s motherhood.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Mum of the year. I'd totally get this mindset if you don't have much money. She has money. Buy him nice clothes for the holiday.
Case and point. She’s reading here. 🤣.
ASHLEY: while you’re here hun, the cot is a bleeping death trap and you’re an absolute disgrace for putting Alf sleeping through the night ahead of his safety.

Reactions: 15
So does he not get summer clothes any year of childhood because he’ll have grown by the next summer?

Does he not get a raincoat and wellies any year of childhood because he’ll have grown by the next autumn?

Does he not get a warm coat, hat and suitable shoes any year of childhood because he’ll have grown by the next winter?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So does he not get summer clothes any year of childhood because he’ll have grown by the next summer?

Does he not get a raincoat and wellies any year of childhood because he’ll have grown by the next autumn?

Does he not get a warm coat, hat and suitable shoes any year of childhood because he’ll have grown by the next winter?
Not unless Roman Thomas grows out of things at the right time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe her boney hips wouldn’t hurt so much if her child was wearing proper sized shoes and could walk instead of being carried. Why isn’t he walking anywhere? If is cause she won’t be able to strut around in her new clothes and blink her bleeping blinky fuckwit eyes over and over again.
Also Tommy is a prick, if she’s comparing her parenting to his it’s a pretty low bar of comparison, they are both tit. Put up the umbrella, entertain and feed your child. Dicks

Reactions: 22
Surprised she even managed to carry him all that way…. Maybe being filmed gives her the extra energy to struggle on, the poor boney thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surprised she even managed to carry him all that way…. Maybe being filmed gives her the extra energy to struggle on, the poor boney thing.
I’ve never seen a mum carry their child so awkwardly either…. She was almost holding him like a handbag…. But then again, he is the ultimate accessory isn’t he?

Reactions: 10
The utter selfishness of boasting about your new outfits, the amount you’re spending on this holiday, your home & garden refurbishment…but won’t buy properly fitting new clothes or shoes for your son because he’ll grow out of them too soon?!
Gift them to friends/sell them/give them to charity FFS. You can afford it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Mum of the year. I'd totally get this mindset if you don't have much money. She has money. Buy him nice clothes for the holiday.
You can also go to primark and get shorts and T-shirts for under £2 each and everywhere else has summer sales. She could dress him in something new everyday for less than £30 then donate it, save it for a future baby or pass it to friends. It’s 2 hours baby sitter, it’s a bottle of wine, it’s nothing to her. Spending anything on him if it doesn’t also benefit her & make her life easier (convenience food, child care etc) she resents.
She has some very weird issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
FB9FC793-1F0D-4628-A547-906F9253B331.jpeg

She is so bleeping neglectful? This makes me so angry!!! She can’t even dress her own child unless it’s hand me downs from Lucy meck, why is she proud of this attitude? bleeping disgusting. This has really made me angry - poor Alf!!!!

She’s so argumentative in her stories this week. She’s definitely reading here and I’m almost certain she’s getting questioned in DMs too.
I’d love to see the rate of tattle sign ups to the Ashley thread versus unfollows on her account this week, she’s truly shown what a toxic person she is

You can also go to primark and get shorts and T-shirts for under £2 each and everywhere else has summer sales. She could dress him in something new everyday for less than £30 then donate it, save it for a future baby or pass it to friends. It’s 2 hours baby sitter, it’s a bottle of wine, it’s nothing to her. Spending anything on him if it doesn’t also benefit her & make her life easier (convenience food, child care etc) she resents.
She has some very weird issues.
THIS! And there’s nothing cuter than buying your little toddler cute little outfits for holiday… seeing them waddle around in their shorts and t shirts, I just got all mine from primark, H&M and supermarkets 🤷‍♂️ But Trashley would happily rent a new dress every week for fannying around in front of the camera? She could spend £40 and that would have Alf kitted out for the entire summer!

Reactions: 21
Why doesn’t she enjoy buying clothes for her child anyway? Why didn’t she buy his clothes for this summer in the sales last year? I’ve been buying ahead at the end of each season so I know I have clothes for my little boy to wear as he grows and the weather changes. In the Zara sales at the end of last summer I bought 50% of my son’s wardrobe for this summer. Just plan ahead. What a selfish witch.

Reactions: 17
Is she taking the actual piss?? Does she not realise CHILDREN GROW. Their tit does not last! I buy my kids new clothes before I even think about buying myself stuff. Is she fully trolling us atm or has she lost the plot

Reactions: 17
She has to be trying to wind us up but this could easily backfire as a lot of people won’t read tattle so she’s just making herself out to be a right stupid witch. If she is reading here, I’d be mortified to think this is what people think of me but she’s potentially too arrogant to give a tit. Either way, she’s a bleep

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.