Ashley James #8 Lovely day x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s trying to be “ relatable “ 🥴 big fan of hand me downs myself. I only had one child and he wore plenty of hand me downs. I gave everything I could away for years. But they all fit. I was a single Mum for years. If they didn’t fit my son I gave them to someone they did. I certainly wasn’t spending thousands in my own wardrobe / lifestyle. She’s a joke 🤣
I’m not even convinced that’s it. I think she’s just so disconnected from her child that she doesn’t think to buy him things like shoes.

Reactions: 13
I’m not even convinced that’s it. I think she’s just so disconnected from her child that she doesn’t think to buy him things like shoes.
That’s so sad if true. His poor little feet. His balance and everything. Imagine her walking around in shoes that pinch. It would defo be the patriarchy’s fault 🤣🥴

Reactions: 9
So she doesn’t want to use a babysitting service for when he’s asleep, but she’s happy to palm him off for hours per day to a kids club.

SMH Ashley. You’re a joke.

Oh. And it’s Cypriot, not Cyprian. Guessing one of your “straight A’s” wasn’t in Geography, babes.
or indeed in the proper use of the English language....

Reactions: 3
Unless she can film it like when she got his feet measured.. but failed to research barefoot friendly shoes and the poor lads feet are squeezed into horrible, inflexible trainers most of the time.

Reactions: 4
Unless she can film it like when she got his feet measured.. but failed to research barefoot friendly shoes and the poor lads feet are squeezed into horrible, inflexible trainers most of the time.
I still can’t work out if she ever actually bought him shoes that day!

Reactions: 4
She’d rather spend her money on herself than her son which is quite sad really - I love making sure my child has weather appropriate clothing that fits and toys he can play with that are age/stage appropriate.

I wonder why one of the grandparents hasn’t stepped in? I know it’s not their responsibility and it’s on Ashley and No Balls but they spend enough time looking after him. It doesn’t take long to get shoes fitted for little ones.

Reactions: 7
I think Ashley resents Alf massively. I think she resents him for existing & ruining her “perfect” single life & I think she resents him for being male (& hence not want she wanted).

I do think that on some level she loves him, but:-
*the nigh-constant complaints about having to re-purchase shoes & clothes as he grows (“No one told me they grow!” - presumably),
*the utter laziness & disinterest around his diet, *the loathing (& almost fear) of one-on-one Alfie & Mummy time: No Balls does bedtime, childminder, nanny & grandparents do interaction and food (she’s so keen to be rid of him that she drops him off at his childminders whilst he’s napping - attachment parenting has long since flown out of the window)
*the design of her house (including his playroom & bedroom) around her wishes / preferences: barely (if ever) taking his safety into account, *constantly referring to him in really unpleasant terms (most recently “little f*cker”),
*choosing (on purpose, surely) not to take him for any of his vaccinations,
*thinly disguised irritation at him daring to wake before she does (even though he barely seems to wake before 6am & often entertains himself in his death-trap cot as he’s learnt crying for Mama gets him nowhere) &
*her growing (?fabricated) list of injuries & “poor” treatment that befell her during labour.

I think she made a rod for her own back with the co-sleeping & breast feeding on demand: she’s far too proud & pleased with her “instinct” & research (a single parenting book) to have considered swapping to a “next to me” cot & combination feeding and her enjoyment (/obsession) with displaying her breasts knows no bounds.
In the end, her breast-feeding journey “petered out” in Mauritius when Alf “started to bite” - in reality, she missed Botox & even got that done before she’d finished with bf.

Ashley is incredibly fickle, she doesn’t persist with anything for long. She seems remarkably calm, even slightly pleased with “losing” 3 cats and re-homing Snoop. The irony being that if she hadn’t hoarded animals & treated them as child substitutes, they would have coped better with a babe in the house.

I think she’s had (maybe still has) PND but I also think she is bored (already) of being a parent.

She makes a strong display of “being a really good Mum” basically by getting pics of the two of them for the ‘gram but Alf rarely looks happy in her company.

I agree with others who’ve mentioned neglect. There are multiple forms of neglect: physical, medical, emotional, educational etc
A child doesn’t have to be barefoot & bruised for the term to apply.
Thank heavens for the grandparents, the nanny & childminder (“lovely day x”) and even for No Balls, but he should have been a lot more discerning about where he ejaculated.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think Ashley resents Alf massively. I think she resents him for existing & ruining her “perfect” single life & I think she resents him for being male (& hence not want she wanted).

I do think that on some level she loves him, but:-
*the nigh-constant complaints about having to re-purchase shoes & clothes as he grows (“No one told me they grow!” - presumably),
*the utter laziness & disinterest around his diet, *the loathing (& almost fear) of one-on-one Alfie & Mummy time: No Balls does bedtime, childminder, nanny & grandparents do interaction and food (she’s so keen to be rid of him that she drops him off at his childminders whilst he’s napping - attachment parenting has long since flown out of the window)
*the design of her house (including his playroom & bedroom) around her wishes / preferences: barely (if ever) taking his safety into account, *constantly referring to him in really unpleasant terms (most recently “little f*cker”),
*choosing (on purpose, surely) not to take him for any of his vaccinations,
*thinly disguised irritation at him daring to wake before she does (even though he barely seems to wake before 6am & often entertains himself in his death-trap cot as he’s learnt crying for Mama gets him nowhere) &
*her growing (?fabricated) list of injuries & “poor” treatment that befell her during labour.

I think she made a rod for her own back with the co-sleeping & breast feeding on demand: she’s far too proud & pleased with her “instinct” & research (a single parenting book) to have considered swapping to a “next to me” cot & combination feeding and her enjoyment (/obsession) with displaying her breasts knows no bounds.
In the end, her breast-feeding journey “petered out” in Mauritius when Alf “started to bite” - in reality, she missed Botox & even got that done before she’d finished with bf.

Ashley is incredibly fickle, she doesn’t persist with anything for long. She seems remarkably calm, even slightly pleased with “losing” 3 cats and re-homing Snoop. The irony being that if she hadn’t hoarded animals & treated them as child substitutes, they would have coped better with a babe in the house.

I think she’s had (maybe still has) PND but I also think she is bored (already) of being a parent.

She makes a strong display of “being a really good Mum” basically by getting pics of the two of them for the ‘gram but Alf rarely looks happy in her company.

I agree with others who’ve mentioned neglect. There are multiple forms of neglect: physical, medical, emotional, educational etc
A child doesn’t have to be barefoot & bruised for the term to apply.
Thank heavens for the grandparents, the nanny & childminder (“lovely day x”) and even for No Balls, but he should have been a lot more discerning about where he ejaculated.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Excellent summary Ashley should have stayed single and child free

I had just remembered how the other day she said that Alf doesn’t like cows milk, but before he was weaned she was asking about milk alternatives for him because she doesn’t like the idea of him drinking another animals milk - I think this just shows how she’s projecting her own feelings of what he does and doesn’t like because of her own messed up relationship with good, it is the same with my aunts and cousins both who had/have eating disorders.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Doesn’t like the idea of giving him cows milk, yet gives the kid cheese at every meal. Cheese from cows milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She doesn’t like the idea of giving him cows milk as cows don’t pay for ads or give her free milk like good old Alpro. #ad

• Haha
Bloody excellent summary @DoctorFlocci

I didn’t really know what attachment or gentlE parenting was when I had my first a few years ago. But I’ve ended up following a fair few of the principals of both because it’s fit withwhat feels right for my family. I don't think she ever really bought into it, it’s all fake for Instagram (plus she got loads of work from companies like Elvie when she was breastfeeding). Remember when she left him early on to go to the NTAs? That was an early turning point for me because I started to see through the bullshit.

Reactions: 11
I can’t even find the time to have a bath to myself and she’s bloody moaning that she wishes she had more than one book with her on holiday?! duck me. Does she feel zero mum guilt whatsoever?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s been quiet today/tonight. I wonder if we’re gonna get footage of Alf eating something other than bleeping melon, the air con back on, the iPad NOT at the table with her interacting with Alf and a day out of a kids club.

Then we’d know for sure she does read this thread 😂😂😂 (none of that will happen cos she’s a twisted narc)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s been quiet today/tonight. I wonder if we’re gonna get footage of Alf eating something other than bleeping melon, the air con back on, the iPad NOT at the table with her interacting with Alf and a day out of a kids club.

Then we’d know for sure she does read this thread 😂😂😂 (none of that will happen cos she’s a twisted narc)
Shes quiet because there was no kids club today so she actually had to parent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t even find the time to have a bath to myself and she’s bloody moaning that she wishes she had more than one book with her on holiday?! duck me. Does she feel zero mum guilt whatsoever?
She has zero guilt because dads don’t have guilt so why should she! That’s what she always says.
As I’ve said before, she classes a mother and father as equal when in my book they’re not. I
My husbands incredible and does so much but I will always be the one to take control as I carried that child, she is me and I am her! Ashley doesn’t have a Normal mother bond, not even a father bond! I’d say a second cousin bond at best 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had just remembered how the other day she said that Alf doesn’t like cows milk, but before he was weaned she was asking about milk alternatives for him because she doesn’t like the idea of him drinking another animals milk - I think this just shows how she’s projecting her own feelings of what he does and doesn’t like because of her own messed up relationship with good, it is the same with my aunts and cousins both who had/have eating disorders.
if this was the real issue she wouldn’t let him eat so much cheese

Doesn’t like the idea of giving him cows milk, yet gives the kid cheese at every meal. Cheese from cows milk.
Oops sorry I should have finished catching up!

Reactions: 3
if this was the real issue she wouldn’t let him eat so much cheese

Oops sorry I should have finished catching up!
I think you’ve missed my point, I don’t think it’s about drinking another animals milk or whether he likes it it’s about her own weird relationship with food

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.