Ashley James #8 Lovely day x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does he not get summer clothes any year of childhood because he’ll have grown by the next summer?

Does he not get a raincoat and wellies any year of childhood because he’ll have grown by the next autumn?

Does he not get a warm coat, hat and suitable shoes any year of childhood because he’ll have grown by the next winter?
I’m sure she bought him some wellies not long ago and they were two sizes too big as she wants him to ‘grow into them’. 🙄

Reactions: 12
I’m sure she bought him some wellies not long ago and they were two sizes too big as she wants him to ‘grow into them’. 🙄
Yes she did!

Honestly she just keeps giving doesn’t she, she really is unbelievable. Poor Alf

Reactions: 5
Ok too much to unpack.
1. Who calls their 18 month ‘scruffy compared to me’?? He looks fine! Just because she’s dressed up doesn’t mean he has to be in a shirt and tie?
2. Surely he should have loads of summer clothes, it’s been incredibly hot this summer, Very hot most days down south so why doesn’t he have lots of suitable clothes already.
3. surely It’s a fun job for a mum to go out and buy their toddler some cute holiday bits, regardless of whether they won’t wear them again
4. How contrived is that walking video. You can see she was standing up there waiting for her cue to walk down past the camera to be filmed. It’s so unnatural and staged
5. blinking. Oh the f*cking blinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m interested, does anyone else think this when buying summer clothes? If she’s that bleeping tight she can sell them on Vinted to get some money back

Reactions: 13
Poor little Alf is desperately trying to get out of the sea, Tommy No Balls is dragging him back in!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m interested, does anyone else think this when buying summer clothes? If she’s that bleeping tight she can sell them on Vinted to get some money back
so we go on holiday in Sept this year just before our boy turns 2. I wanted him to have nice new things for his hols So bought lots of age 2-3 in the hope he will still get some wear out them at the start of next summer.

unlike our pal Ash tho, I’ve not had him naked all of this summer, he’s been wearing stuff in the smaller size. Cos babies grow and they grow fast and you just need to deal with it!

Reactions: 8
For my children? No, I always think “my kids need clothes and shoes that fit, I’ll buy some” (usually also “duck how am I going to afford this”) but never “my kids can’t have clothes because they will only wear them this year”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she taking the actual piss?? Does she not realise CHILDREN GROW. Their tit does not last! I buy my kids new clothes before I even think about buying myself stuff. Is she fully trolling us atm or has she lost the plot
Same, I hate shopping for myself and dress like a complete scruff most days. My 15 month old is already in 2-3 years and some of them are already coming up short because he’s so tall! As annoying as it is going through clothes so fast, I don’t hesitate buying him clothes that fit because that’s basic parenting tit (and I get joy out of buying my son cute clothes!) I always put the outgrown clothes on Vinted, doing nice bundles then buy clothes for the next size/season using the money. It’s not that expensive.

The jelly shoes are so tragic, his toes are fully poking out the top.

Reactions: 12
No it’s a really bizarre way to think!
In general Summer clothes are way cheaper than Winter so there’s really no excuse for her not buying! I love nothing more than buying clothes for my LO and I wear the same dress nearly everyday! Don’t most Mums do this?

plus I am betting they take yet another holiday before 2022 ends meaning he would get even more wear?

there’s no excuse at all for those too small jelly shoes

Reactions: 11
Won’t buy him any nice holiday clothes that actually fit him because she wanted to spend that money on getting him away from her all holiday. So she could prance about in £200 dresses! And then acts all cocky about it like it’s normal behavior from a mum? I might be weird but one thing I love doing once I’ve booked a holiday is going getting all my daughters holiday clothes and picking her nice cute little outfits.
I’ve said it before though, If only Ashley loved Alf as much as she loved Ashley!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
It's like she's trying so hard to be relatable. But she isn't because she's rich. So give it up trashley and buy the poor boy some new shoes.

You can bet if Alf were a girl, she'd have her dressed in cute summer clothes
I used to buy my kids clothes from NCT sales ( and also sell any outgrown clothes via their jumble sales too) ...would also queue up at 5 am for the Next sale! Somehow don't see princess Trashley doing this though! I rarely bought new clothes for myself and definitely not £200 dresses and my mum used to also make clothes for my children, which meant they were able to wear unique one of a kind designs
Just wait till Alf is a teenager and growing inches every month....she'll never cope!

Reactions: 17
Won’t buy him any nice holiday clothes that actually fit him because she wanted to spend that money on getting him away from her all holiday. So she could prance about in £200 dresses! And then acts all cocky about it like it’s normal behavior from a mum? I might be weird but one thing I love doing once I’ve booked a holiday is going getting all my daughters holiday clothes and picking her nice cute little outfits.
I’ve said it before though, If only Ashley loved Alf as much as she loved Ashley!
Definite thread title - If only Ashley loved Alf as much as she loved Ashley!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She has to be trying to wind us up but this could easily backfire as a lot of people won’t read tattle so she’s just making herself out to be a right stupid witch. If she is reading here, I’d be mortified to think this is what people think of me but she’s potentially too arrogant to give a tit. Either way, she’s a bleep
This was my thought when someone said she’s trying to troll us. She’s got 329k people watching and judging her. This is the start of her demise and it’s nothing to do with Tattle. All her own doing.

Lovely day x

Here’s another ‘just you wait’ Trashley hun…

Just you wait until you need to buy school uniform 😂 Multiple times in the year cos they trash their shirts and shoes. They fall over in the playground and put holes in their knees.
He won’t get away with wearing jelly shoes that are too small for him then. Selfish bleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
This was my thought when someone said she’s trying to troll us. She’s got 329k people watching and judging her. This is the start of her demise and it’s nothing to do with Tattle. All her own doing.

Lovely day x
Well, we can only hope.

I just glanced through the first few pages of the first thread. Makes for fairly interesting reading. She’s not changed at all by the sounds of it.

Reactions: 7
£135 dress and €53 swimsuit (most likely gifted) but can't spend a tenner on new jelly shoes.

What kind of head protects their baby from the sun by waving your foot in the air with a hat on the end of it.

Everyday I think she can't be more stupid than the day before, but somehow she manages it.

Reactions: 19
Also she took his jelly shoes off in the sea where there’s sharp sand, rocks and shells. His feet looked like they were hurting when he was trying to get out the sea. God I just want to whisk him away from these awful people. Actually breaks my heart 💔💔💔💔

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.