Ashley James #8 Lovely day x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really cares so little about his needs. I can't actually fathom how selfish and self-centred she is. She spent £200 on a bleeping beach dress. She could have bought him a whole Summer wardrobe for less than that. bleeping c***. I bought my baby lots of outfits before our holiday abroad. I know she won't be able to wear them next year but I'll look back on our holiday pictures forever and remember how cute she looked in them. Oh and you know what I didn't do? Spend thousands of pounds on dresses for myself. She is unbelievable.

Reactions: 19
Well, we can only hope.

I just glanced through the first few pages of the first thread. Makes for fairly interesting reading. She’s not changed at all by the sounds of it.
I had a quick look at the 2nd thread. Found it interesting that she had 2 threads between 2020 and 2021 and 6 this year alone 🤣

Nothing has changed at all. It's like groundhog day.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m really not sure. If you rent your home privately you do have tax implications on the rental income, so yes it probably is a tax dodge. Especially if it’s in a different company name to her day-to-day ‘work’.

Would be interesting to know whether it’s still her name on the title deeds or if she’s put the flat in trust for Alfie.
it would be her name on the deed regardless - minors cannot legally own property and if it's on trust for him that wouldn't necessarily be recorded on a public register. but I highly doubt that it is on trust for him. that would be completely out of character

Reactions: 5
Oh poor little love - those videos of Alf on the beach are heartbreaking. He looks so uncomfortable! Kid rarely looks happy.

Reactions: 9
She calls her workmen ‘the boys’ but imagine if a man who was with her and a friend called them ‘the girls’. The uproar about being a women, not a girl that would follow

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Of course she’s having self watering flowers 🙄 thought Alf enjoyed watering the flowers? Another thing she can’t be arsed keeping up with. Lazy lazy cow.
She’s definitely trying to tell us she’s pregnant isn’t she, that downwards camera angle on her last video and ends it where her tummy looks quite round 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
She calls her workmen ‘the boys’ but imagine if a man who was with her and a friend called them ‘the girls’. The uproar about being a women, not a girl that would follow
I thought that too.

The patio tiles are ‘ad gifted’, so let’s make sure whenever she shows the patio that it’s labelled ‘ad gifted’!

Reactions: 6
I think I’ve said this before but, she’s so bleeping boring. This holiday honestly looks so boring, never look like they have any fun or have a laugh. Can you imagine Ashley ever having a massive ugly laugh?? The kind of laugh when you cry and choke on your spit cos you’re laughing so much. Bet she’s never done that.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She made a point to tell everyone that they brought a load of munchkin bowls to fill with watermelon but didn’t take one to dinner so Alf has an adult portion of spag Bol fed to him by no balls amateur photographer? He’s probably not allowed to get messy on the bowl since he has to wear those clothes next year as well

She made a point to tell everyone that they brought a load of munchkin bowls to fill with watermelon but didn’t take one to dinner so Alf has an adult portion of spag Bol fed to him by no balls amateur photographer? He’s probably not allowed to get messy on the bowl since he has to wear those clothes next year as well
poor boy looks impatient and like he’s desperate to eat it! 😭 he must be so hungry!

Reactions: 8
The videos of her ‘casually walking’ and ‘casually eating dinner’ absolute kill me. I don't know what’s worse, the fact she’s obviously stood waiting for him to say he’s filming, the awkwardness of her carrying Poor Alf, or the desperate attempts not to look at the camera (which she always fails to do because she has to get in there with her bleeping manic blinking).

That’s definitely not a kids portion is it!? When I took my then two year old abroad a few years back, we stayed at a genuinely family friendly hotel and they had a kids buffet with food for kids, along with plastic plates etc.

Reactions: 9
I think I’ve said this before but, she’s so bleeping boring. This holiday honestly looks so boring, never look like they have any fun or have a laugh. Can you imagine Ashley ever having a massive ugly laugh?? The kind of laugh when you cry and choke on your spit cos you’re laughing so much. Bet she’s never done that.
I've seen more chemistry than Ashley and whateverhisnameis between me and the lasagne I ate last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why are they not letting Alf eat independently? He seems so developmentally behind - by no fault of his own!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This!! I’ve often thought this… I wonder what actually makes her laugh in life? I just can’t imagine her letting her hair down and having a laugh! Too uptight and busy being offended at everything and anything to actually enjoy life. Sad really

Reactions: 7
Sonos in the garden 😂😂😂 Self watering flowers hahahahahaha. Good luck to her neighbours with that sound system if she puts it on loud. What’s the bleeping point? I forgot she was doing the garden atm..makes sense why she isn’t at a child friendly resort. Anywhere would’ve done. She didn’t want to keep Alf indoors and actually parent/entertain him whilst the works being done.

I doubt she is pregnant. If she’s there for gender selection they do it before conception. And she wouldn’t be able to most of the food on that seafood mezze she’s eating. Her belly’s always been a bit round since Alf. She probably pushes it out for speculation cos she’s a bleep like that.

bleeping spag bol. God I dislike her. So much.!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
Her defense, she really doesn’t helpful herself does she! She looks and sounds even more of a selfish bleep.

35528E36-3E4D-4026-9A2E-4A710F4B2902.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.