Ashley James #8 Lovely day x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many decibels is that white noise? Bloody nora his poor ears. bleeping watermelon. She’s incapable of feeding and dressing her child. Like when he was wearing socks and high top trainers on the first day 😂 Those sandals are hand me downs from Lucy Meck. She literally can’t bear to part with a penny for her child but she’ll (potentially) fork out thousands to get a daughter.

Disgusting.

Reactions: 15
If you’ve got time to read a full book on holiday with an 18 month old then you’re doing it wrong.

Reactions: 23
If you’ve got time to read a full book on holiday with an 18 month old then you’re doing it wrong.
100%!!! I’m going Away soon and am bringing the same book I’ve been attempting to read since March! I’ll probably still be working on it next summer holidays 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she’s reading a book while Alf is in the kids club, then surely she could have done that while Tommy entertained him? Then they could have swapped over and Ashley looked after him while Tommy did something relaxing/fun. It’s not as if they’re using the hours alone to spend time together as Ash was in the spa the other day, so they could just be taking it in turns to have a few hours to themselves and Alf would get quality time with the other parent.

Reactions: 14
If she’s reading a book while Alf is in the kids club, then surely she could have done that while Tommy entertained him? Then they could have swapped over and Ashley looked after him while Tommy did something relaxing/fun. It’s not as if they’re using the hours alone to spend time together as Ash was in the spa the other day, so they could just be taking it in turns to have a few hours to themselves and Alf would get quality time with the other parent.
You aren’t suggesting that ash parents her child are you? Don’t be so ridiculous!

• Haha
Absolute sham of a relationship as has been said before. Lots of comments about it being fake in recent DM comments etc, and all of sudden she’s posting about him all the time being the best, being the top of the tree when it comes to men etc etc.

Reactions: 10
Absolute sham of a relationship as has been said before. Lots of comments about it being fake in recent DM comments etc, and all of sudden she’s posting about him all the time being the best, being the top of the tree when it comes to men etc etc.
She needs his semen (X chromosomes preferably). She’s gotta throw a couple of compliments his way at some point and take a break from man bashing 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hand me down shoes/ socks too small/ wool hat in heatwave/ none in winter. She’s a clown. Spends literally thousands on ugly dresses. She’s vile.

She’s 100% reading here now with that bleeping watermelon 🍉 for breakfast. Complete wanker. She should be giving us commission for content ideas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I reckon those follower gains are people who have heard about her shocking ‘parenting’ and want to see for themselves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This might sound melodramatic, but when you think about it in plain and simple terms, that child is neglected.

He is left to cry out in the mornings for affection (in a death-trap cot, might I add).
His diet is so restrictive, its ridiculous. No wonder the poor boy always looks so pale and malnourished.
His clothes don't even fit him - see the way too small sandles, socks cutting off his circulation, Ashley openly admitting to hating spending money to buy him new clothes when he grows.

Both her and Tommy are absolute disgraces and pathetic excuses for parents. At the least the poor boy gets his needs met when he's palmed off to the grandparents.

Reactions: 26
This might sound melodramatic, but when you think about it in plain and simple terms, that child is neglected.

He is left to cry out in the mornings for affection (in a death-trap cot, might I add).
His diet is so restrictive, its ridiculous. No wonder the poor boy always looks so pale and malnourished.
His clothes don't even fit him - see the way too small sandles, socks cutting off his circulation, Ashley openly admitting to hating spending money to buy him new clothes when he grows.

Both her and Tommy are absolute disgraces and pathetic excuses for parents. At the least the poor boy gets his needs met when he's palmed off to the grandparents.
Absolutely agree.

It’s emotional neglect, along with physical neglect and causing actual harm with the food and too-small footwear.

Reactions: 12
Yep I’ve said in a previous comment their treatment and the emotional neglect echoes certain cases of neglected children who have been in the news for their murder 💔 Neglect isn’t black and white, just like other types of abuse. I do believe this thread is full of people who only have concerns for Alf’s welfare. Not ‘trolls’. She’s lucky she doesn’t have every single one of us in her inbox or calling her out on posts publicly.

What’s even worse is if she does actually read this thread, they’ve done nothing to change her ways or taken anything on board. She’s another parent who’s slipped through the health visitors net, but actually needs to be monitored. Even just with the sleeping situation 🤮😭

Anybody else think the bruise on her (mid / lateral L) thigh is from an injection? (Didn’t screenshot it but it was v obvious the other day)

Reactions: 2
I'm all for hand me downs, I often get bits on vinted etc. But if she has so much money why is she having Lucy's hand me downs? So weird

Reactions: 7
I'm all for hand me downs, I often get bits on vinted etc. But if she has so much money why is she having Lucy's hand me downs? So weird
I think she’s trying to be “ relatable “ 🥴 big fan of hand me downs myself. I only had one child and he wore plenty of hand me downs. I gave everything I could away for years. But they all fit. I was a single Mum for years. If they didn’t fit my son I gave them to someone they did. I certainly wasn’t spending thousands in my own wardrobe / lifestyle. She’s a joke 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.