Ashley James #8 Lovely day x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Days alone with Alf - 0

New discoveries -
She has a vulva. This is new information that no one told her before.
She wasn’t ‘stitched wrong’, it’s not all in her head, except it sort of is actually.
She no longer has a prolapse, which is great because she now has a PT instead which is a wonderful excuse to leave Alf with Tommy some more.
Is having a couple of nights away now, she really needs the lie ins, poor thing.
Fake grass is terrible for the environment but she’s getting it anyway as Snoop (remember him?) used to get muddy paws on real grass.
FB marketplace is great, but click here on this undeclared amazon affiliate link for the same thing.
Speaking of which, the ASA have been in touch and Ash now has to declare her links like she should have been all along. How very dare that one person have reported her?!
She is very excited for her birth debrief tomorrow, and plans to go through her hospital notes on her podcast.

Alf -
Still thankfully sees lots of his grandparents and appears to adore Tommy.
Still only apparently eats watermelon, pre-grated cheese, and more watermelon.
Is left calling for Mama in his unsafe cot while she films the monitor for the ‘gram.
Was taken to Clarks for his feet to be measured, we thought he had new shoes, but actually just still wears Roman’s hand-me-downs (thanks Lucy Meck)
Has been allowed to the park, and to play with bubbles, for the first time in over a year of life.
We all know his childminder’s name and where he spends every day.

Lovely day x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Mega excitement for me seeing a thread tagged by @Pollyanna263 and this recap did not disappoint, so thank you 😘 I’m mainly a lurker on the hinch thread (have been over there lurking for over 2 years now) but I think Ashley is my new least favourite influencer because of how much of a martyr she is about everything. I’ve never known anyone give so many unsolicited, long, rambling and predictable opinions on everything, especially for someone who hates unsolicited advice so much. So I’m glad I get the benefit of your recaps over here too Pollyanna! Thank you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Mega excitement for me seeing a thread tagged by @Pollyanna263 and this recap did not disappoint, so thank you 😘 I’m mainly a lurker on the hinch thread (have been over there lurking for over 2 years now) but I think Ashley is my new least favourite influencer because of how much of a martyr she is about everything. I’ve never known anyone give so many unsolicited, long, rambling and predictable opinions on everything, especially for someone who hates unsolicited advice so much. So I’m glad I get the benefit of your recaps over here too Pollyanna! Thank you!!
Ahh thank you! I’m struggling to keep up over on Hinch at the moment, too much tit going on in life and it’s moving too quickly I’m missing pages and pages at a time and don’t have the time to catch up!

Ash is just so hateful to Alf, I honestly cannot understand how she acts the way she does towards that beautiful boy day after day.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Days alone with Alf - 0

New discoveries -
She has a vulva. This is new information that no one told her before.
She wasn’t ‘stitched wrong’, it’s not all in her head, except it sort of is actually.
She no longer has a prolapse, which is great because she now has a PT instead which is a wonderful excuse to leave Alf with Tommy some more.
Is having a couple of nights away now, she really needs the lie ins, poor thing.
Fake grass is terrible for the environment but she’s getting it anyway as Snoop (remember him?) used to get muddy paws on real grass.
FB marketplace is great, but click here on this undeclared amazon affiliate link for the same thing.
Speaking of which, the ASA have been in touch and Ash now has to declare her links like she should have been all along. How very dare that one person have reported her?!
She is very excited for her birth debrief tomorrow, and plans to go through her hospital notes on her podcast.

Alf -
Still thankfully sees lots of his grandparents and appears to adore Tommy.
Still only apparently eats watermelon, pre-grated cheese, and more watermelon.
Is left calling for Mama in his unsafe cot while she films the monitor for the ‘gram.
Was taken to Clarks for his feet to be measured, we thought he had new shoes, but actually just still wears Roman’s hand-me-downs (thanks Lucy Meck)
Has been allowed to the park, and to play with bubbles, for the first time in over a year of life.
We all know his childminder’s name and where he spends every day.

Lovely day x
Polly the recap Queen strikes again 👑

Hope you’re doing okay Pols 💜 @Pollyanna263

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Watching her uncomfortable baby

poor Alf!
Remove those ridiculous cot bumpers which are heating the cot up for a start?!

Reactions: 7
FBB75540-84A2-4CF9-9E4D-04BBECD785D1.jpeg

Do we think this is a dig, like ‘see trolls, Tommy isn’t perfect either’

She is that petty.

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she go on about how she was stitched incorrectly by a midwife rather than a doctor or something and that’s why she’s had so much pain? Only to come on and say no she’s actually been stitched fine it’s just in her head? So she spouted all this medical crap giving out about her care as if it was straight facts and none of it was true??

Reactions: 18
Oh hang on.

Her debrief is today? But she’s in a hotel room to go to the Cotswolds for a birthday?

Reactions: 4
Oh hang on.

Her debrief is today? But she’s in a hotel room to go to the Cotswolds for a birthday?
GB News studios are somewhere in West Ldn & Cashley gave birth at the Chelsea & Westminster (ie not far away).

Most people, especially those chauffeured around in luxury in a private car - no doubt paid for by GB News as stipulated by Trashley’s contract - would come back home afterwards. After all, time with your children is so precious, even if they’re sleeping when you get home.

Princess Precious however would always opt to spend time away from dear little Alf, especially when there’s potential sympathy to be sought with bonus faux podcast content.

ETA birth announcement (and, at that time, gratitude to “our amazing team of midwives”) and what new mother doesn’t post a hospital mirror selfie taken 2 hours after a traumatic labour?

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I feel so sorry for whoever is going through the birth with her. She’s so bloody skilled at playing the victim. Can’t believe she was gushing that soon after and up posing for photographs!? Especially without the baby. Every photo I have in those early days is of me with my baby!?

Reactions: 10
@Pollyanna263 the recap has me howling🤣

It's so tragic this stuff comes out of her mouth but seeing it summarised confirms she is a grade A twit.

Reactions: 6
Yesterday was much cooler than the day before. I’ve managed to cool my entire house by opening windows before it got warm again. She’s probably left the bloody designer blind down and given him a crappy fan whilst the big Dyson is in the master!

Let’s see if she puts so much as a trigger warning on this debrief. How she can moan to an NHS workers’ face about staffing issues during the height of a pandemic…I do not know.

• Sad
I feel so sorry for whoever is going through the birth with her. She’s so bloody skilled at playing the victim. Can’t believe she was gushing that soon after and up posing for photographs!? Especially without the baby. Every photo I have in those early days is of me with my baby!?
Photos of Alf were, of course, reserved for a Hello exclusive and hard-working bullshitter Ashley’s return to work.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
More lies, she’s had countless nights away alone and with Tommy. She had a holiday abroad recently alone too. Tommy’s mum once co-slept with Alf so Ashley could get a full nights sleep and she was bragging how late she slept in until. I find it IMPOSSIBLE to believe this is the latest she’s ever slept in.

28E3375B-2578-4D0F-B136-0CEE6550A116.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She stinks of tit so much it’s unreal.

Go on Ash, I dare you to say you’re tired after today. After all, your life is EXHAUSTING.

Anyone got that app where you can remove the red bits she has crossed out so we can see how much money she earns 😂

Also, if you're she is not submitting her meter readings, she's an idiot, she could be hit with a massive bill if she has been using more than they estimate, obviously won't make much difference to Cashley though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahh thank you! I’m struggling to keep up over on Hinch at the moment, too much tit going on in life and it’s moving too quickly I’m missing pages and pages at a time and don’t have the time to catch up!

Ash is just so hateful to Alf, I honestly cannot understand how she acts the way she does towards that beautiful boy day after day.
hope you’re ok ❤

Also I’m really confused by her financial breakdown. Where is the cost of childcare?! How can she miss such a fundamental outgoing lol. Has she literally just made up that pie chart on the spot with whatever comes to mind first?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.