Ashley James #8 Lovely day x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you justify your child wearing ill fitting shoes with the fact they'll have outgrown any new ones by next year. She's a bleeping joke.

Reactions: 15
Her justifying not buying Alf clothes just makes her sound even worse! How can she not see that? So neglectful.
We all knew she was toxic before but this holiday has really brought that home! What an ugly, selfish woman she is.

Reactions: 16
If she’s honest she didn’t buy him summer clothes not because he wouldn’t fit into them next year, but because she actually just didn’t want to bring them in her luggage as it would take up the baggage allowance. Then she could pack more expense clothes for herself to prance around and film herself in. Unbelievable, she collaborates with Sainsburys too so no real excuse.

Reactions: 11
Wow her rant this morning just shows how selfish she is, also not bothering to block out the pic because it’s a “troll”.

She really doesn’t give a toss about anyone other than herself. Her child’s comfort & foot growth (clothes and shoes that fit), adequate nutrition (not bloody watermelon and pre grated cheese!) and safety (death trap cot bumpers) are just not a priority for her. And she’s defending this saying she’s right and other people have weird minds?! That is just so appallingly sad for Poor Alf.

Also the birth story thing - perfectly reasonable comment since she *is* telling the story directly to pregnant women with no TW! Cretin

Reactions: 13
I know all kids are different and grow at different rates, but my son is a year older than Alf - we bought him summer clothes last year in age 18-24 months and about half of them still fit him at the beginning of the summer. I mean, it starts being shorts and t-shirt weather from about April! She can definitely afford to get him new stuff every year, but some stuff, especially if you buy good quality, can last a year.

Reactions: 8
She could buy a couple of packs of 5 t shirts (you can then wear them under jumpers in the winter) and a few pairs of shorts (which can be used a pjs) it wouldn’t be a waste. But she doesn’t mind spending money on herself as established

Reactions: 10
Isn't she planning to have another child, anyway?! She could get some gender neutral bits for him that she can hand down. She's thick as mince.

Reactions: 13
Her trying to justify not buying Alf clothes is laughable

tbh I don’t think anyone even thought he looked ‘scruffy’ (in her words) it’s his shoes/socks that are a concern being they are wayyyy too tight!

Reactions: 9
Newsflash Ashley, kids keep growing well until their late teens/ early 20's....are you really saying you don't buy Alf clothes that fit when he needs them as its not worth it?!
wait till he's asking for designer clobber cos all his mates have the latest Nike trainers, then a multipack of Next t shirts for £15 will seem like a drop in the ocean 🤣.....and as for school uniform, that cost a pretty penny too
That gardens not going to be ready for weeks....what are they going to do with Alf when they get home?....pawn him off to one of the grannies again ?

If she’s honest she didn’t buy him summer clothes not because he wouldn’t fit into them next year, but because she actually just didn’t want to bring them in her luggage as it would take up the baggage allowance. Then she could pack more expense clothes for herself to prance around and film herself in. Unbelievable, she collaborates with Sainsburys too so no real excuse.
Between them, their luggage allowance was 4x 23kg bags, plus 2x cabin bags, plus 2x handbags, plus pushchair so plenty of room.

She's just selfish and as long as she has expensive new things, she couldn't care less that Alf wears ill fitting hand me downs.

I usually don’t like speculating on people being pregnant or not but her boobs look much bigger today than they did about a month ago?!

wouldn’t surprise me if/when she announces her next pregnancy she claims she didn’t know for weeks because she’s just been sOOooO busy enjoying life and appreciating her body

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She is so boring. Stop writing essays with accompanying pictures about your body and go enjoy your holiday with your son.

It's the same regurgitated crap for the last 2 years

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.