Ashley James #8 Lovely day x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so boring. Stop writing essays with accompanying pictures about your body and go enjoy your holiday with your son.

It's the same regurgitated crap for the last 2 years
Just on this… who is telling her it’s wrong? I always mean to ask. Her story about her wrinkly boobs having aged 70 years (they haven’t, it’s just another cry for engagement obv) and another dig about it being sad that ‘we have to be boiled down to an aesthetic to be worshipped!’

Who / where is saying this? Seriously? Other than tit like daily mail headlines about famous female celebrity bodies being ‘busty’ or ‘lithe’ etc, where is she reading that she MUST meet these societal body ideals for post pregnancy women? I felt no pressure, I see no headlines about it, I don’t think it’s a ‘narrative’ at all - so is she just making it up to have something to waffle about in a caption, or am I missing something massive here?

Reactions: 15
I just can’t square this body confidence and loving her body bullshit with a face full of Botox!? How can she believe she’s credible saying this when she alters her face???

Just on this… who is telling her it’s wrong? I always mean to ask. Her story about her wrinkly boobs having aged 70 years (they haven’t, it’s just another cry for engagement obv) and another dig about it being sad that ‘we have to be boiled down to an aesthetic to be worshipped!’

Who / where is saying this? Seriously? Other than tit like daily mail headlines about famous female celebrity bodies being ‘busty’ or ‘lithe’ etc, where is she reading that she MUST meet these societal body ideals for post pregnancy women? I felt no pressure, I see no headlines about it, I don’t think it’s a ‘narrative’ at all - so is she just making it up to have something to waffle about in a caption, or am I missing something massive here?
It’s been said here a few times. Her circle must be as vacuous as herself. I can imagine she doesn’t get much from her show of a relationship . Has to constantly eye duck herself for validation. Her whole life is based on her looks with no obvious talent. Must be terrifying to her and her mates to be aging. Other z listers and reality tv stars. That’s her level. Shallow and vain.

Reactions: 12
It’s been said here a few times. Her circle must be as vacuous as herself. I can imagine she doesn’t get much from her show of a relationship . Has to constantly eye duck herself for validation. Her whole life is based on her looks with no obvious talent. Must be terrifying to her and her mates to be aging. Other z listers and reality tv stars. That’s her level. Shallow and vain.
But she constantly talks about this ‘pressure’ from society to snap back, to look a certain way, to look sexy, etc etc.

I genuinely don’t think that pressure exists - certainly not in the mainstream - any more? We celebrate strong independent women these days.

I assume that just doesn’t fit in with her new ranty GB News brand?

Reactions: 8
But she constantly talks about this ‘pressure’ from society to snap back, to look a certain way, to look sexy, etc etc.

I genuinely don’t think that pressure exists - certainly not in the mainstream - any more? We celebrate strong independent women these days.

I assume that just doesn’t fit in with her new ranty GB News brand?
I guess it depends where you look. The DM seems to be her level. That awful news show she does etc. i suppose if where you are featured are these rags then that’s what she will see. She’s putting the pressure on herself because of her own insecurity and the toxic circles she’s moving in don’t help I’d imagine. Like where is her female support ? She appears very unenlightened and immature for her age. Like many of this “ reality tv” crowd

Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion - Awful Parent, "Massive" breasts, poking out her belly, Ashley James is so self obsessed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I guess it depends where you look. The DM seems to be her level. That awful news show she does etc. i suppose if where you are featured are these rags then that’s what she will see. She’s putting the pressure on herself because of her own insecurity and the toxic circles she’s moving in don’t help I’d imagine. Like where is her female support ? She appears very unenlightened and immature for her age. Like many of this “ reality tv” crowd
Which again makes a total mockery of her ‘brand’ - how can you be a social commentator and life coach when you’re seemingly completely uninformed!?

New thread suggestion: - ‘The less she thinks, the more she blinks, Ashleys parenting style stinks!’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This thread has filled up so fast!
Suggestion: Poor Alf: watermelon, iPad, shoes don’t fit, because his mother is a massive tit

says she spends money on her clothes because she’s more or less the same size and then immediately posts about her ever changing body and it’s different sizes 🤷🏼‍♀️ Ashley James the walking contradiction!
That justification was just poor and translated as I don’t buy clothes for Alf because I like myself more and therefore deserve all the clothes I want. Your child’s toes should not be poking through the ends of his jelly shoes.
Also, why did you find it awkward Alf juggling your tits in front of people when they’re apparently just boobs and a normal part of anatomy? Make your bleeping mind up you big drip

Reactions: 17
Ffs. Her boobs have not aged 70 years, she just has some loose skin where they have gotten bigger then smaller. Mine are the same, my stomach is the same. Heck, even the back of my bleeping knees have chicken skin. SHE is the problem, highlighting something completely normal and natural in a negative way. I don’t give a tit about my chicken skin at 32, my body has changed many times it’s gonna happen. No one gives a duck about your loose skin.

What, kept him like a pet?!

Sorry YOUR child on your FAMILY holiday is spoiling YOUR time. Wonder if she kicked up a stink and demanded a refund for the kid free holiday creche

Screenshot_20220818-131704_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
She’s not secretly gutted at all. Or she wouldn’t write that 😳 How can she not see what an awful person she’s showing herself to be 😂 Putting your toddler in kids club so you can sit and play Uno like the 12 year old she is.

Reactions: 9
Poor Ashley has to play mummy today!!

View attachment 1508592
Who honestly goes on holiday with a toddler and expects to have tanning time? :ROFLMAO:
As if today was the only day Alf got upset when he was dumped at the kids club again. I expect this time he wouldn’t stop crying so they had no choice but to go and pick him up. It keeps being said on here, but I really can’t understand why Ashley wants to spend zero time with her son. She’s got Tommy with her, so she doesn’t even have to look after him on her own - why isn’t she enjoying the family time? She seems to want to just spend this holiday alone, tanning, reading and posting her usual Instagram ramble (have a day off, Ash). The only attention Tommy is getting is instructions to film her pretending to be motherly and flashing her MASSIVE boobs 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s even wearing the same T-shirt as he was yesterday 😬 which i wouldn’t usually highlight but, just adds to her neglectfulness. Can’t even be arsed to put him in fresh clothes every day.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
He’s also having two naps a day, so most parents would use that time to relax, tan and play games or whatever it is she wants to do. Wait until he’s almost three and having no naps and on the go from dusk until dawn! 😅

Reactions: 9
Ashley James #9 Won’t buy clothes for Alf because it’s All About Ash

Reactions: 3
Ffs go and do something fun with the poor boy! Leave the hotel, go and explore.
100% this! She’s unbelievable 🤦🏼‍♀️ Keeping a toddler from attempting to kill themselves ever 2 mins is hard going (why don’t they have any fear?!?) we go out with our boy cos it’s actually easier! It’s way less stressful with him in his buggy or walking about at a park than it is at home, by a pool etc. Nothing worse than a bored toddler. How does she not realise she’s making it harder for herself? Why does she not think? Why is she so passive aggressive about here own child? Why for the love of god Ashley?!?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.