Ashley James #47 Thicker than icing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she actually did have sepsis she wouldn’t have stopped going on about it. Probably felt a bit unwell one day. Slight headache, unrelated to bei g scheduled to babsit both of her children.

Sepsis almost killed me and I wouldnt wish it on anyone. She is a mess of a human if she lies about things like that. It ruins lives

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If she actually did have sepsis she wouldn’t have stopped going on about it. Probably felt a bit unwell one day. Slight headache, unrelated to bei g scheduled to babsit both of her children.

Sepsis almost killed me and I wouldnt wish it on anyone. She is a mess of a human if she lies about things like that. It ruins lives
I hope you're okay now? 🩵 Sepsis is some serious tit.

Ash is a twit, making up whatever story to suit her narrative. She has some serious sociopath tendencies

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think she had a bladder infection that MAY have been a kidney infection and that CAN lead to sepsis, if left untreated, as that’s how I had it. But she’d have required a hospital stay and there’d 100% be photographic evidence of that. I’m sure she googled and found it’s a fairly common route to sepsis and has jumped on yet another bandwagon.

EDIT just seen the ‘sepsis selfie’- she is obviously in hospital but that doesn’t mean she has sepsis 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I hope you're okay now? 🩵 Sepsis is some serious tit.

Ash is a twit, making up whatever story to suit her narrative. She has some serious sociopath tendencies
Yes! Thankyou:) Thankful for the nhs staff and access to antibiotics, life saving drugs and treatment administered including emergency surgery. Live daily now with the permanent damage the initial infection did but at least im here to tell the tale. At least i have an actual tale tell and not make tit up if thats what she actually has done, she is a monster. But we already knew that 😂

Its bleeping riles me when people say things like this, they have no idea what people go through and id bet my wages on it they wouldnt really want to find out if it came to it

she is a compulsive liar. She hasnt been stitched up wrong, she has vaginismus from her delivery with alfie. Slagged the nhs rotten - MUST go private the second time because of ✨ birth trauma ✨ 🙄

honest to god what a sad life to lead, a constant fake narrative for people you dont even know is quite something.

Personally im really looking forward to all her lunchings with friends and new life which will actually be her on her own because lets face it - who would want to be friends with someone like that? 🍿

lovely midlife crisis x
---
I think she had a bladder infection that MAY have been a kidney infection and that CAN lead to sepsis, if left untreated, as that’s how I had it. But she’d have required a hospital stay and there’d 100% be photographic evidence of that. I’m sure she googled and found it’s a fairly common route to sepsis and has jumped on yet another bandwagon.

EDIT just seen the ‘sepsis selfie’- she is obviously in hospital but that doesn’t mean she has sepsis 🤦🏻‍♀️
The narcissisism that runs through her knows no bounds haha, anyone taking pictures of themselves in hospital like that isnt that poorly, most people with sepsis probably dont know where there phone is or what day of the week is

she belongs in the bin with louise thompson

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The latest reel. Christ! Any excuse to show herself off. Banging the same worn out drum. Calling it now-the ‘breastfeeding journey’ is over-time for some kind of breast work- duck that thing she’s been flogging, she’ll want them lifted and claim it’s for her mental health or self esteem and most definitely will be for the male gaze.

Reactions: 12
IMG_5979.jpeg
You gained weight because you staged most of these photos when you were freshly post partum, not because you gained weight because life got really amazing 😂

What happened to the narrative that she loved her old life and she was so happy single? Now she’s only happy after having her mids and suddenly she was unhappy before?

Reactions: 17
My best friend’s mum died of sepsis. It’s horrific.
Its truly horrendous, im so sorry for her loss …

She lies about everything people have actually experienced. Her life must be rather dull to want to do that.

so many women with birth trauma and life altering consequences, grief and loss

Pretending she actually gives a crap about what is going on in Gaza.

i hope her day comes soon and they cant afford to live in their big london house

or she quickly realises she doesnt have any friends and london doesnt make her happy. However i feel she doesnt have insight for this

the only two women i can think of in london are her two friends she met when alfie was a baby and they had babies the same age? I bet they cant wait to catch up 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think it’s more the ‘work’ opportunities she wants in London. But as someone said earlier she can’t rewind the clock to 10 yrs ago when the MIC cast were invited to the opening of an envelope. Those programmes have had their day and no one really cares about them anymore.

Reactions: 13
Spoilering for anyone who wants to avoid Ash’s sepsis selfie

View attachment 2963979View attachment 2963980View attachment 2963981View attachment 2963983View attachment 2963984

This made me laugh

View attachment 2963990
WOW. I don’t believe for one mother bleeping minute she had sepsis, especially in this selfie. There’s not a hope in hell you’d pose for selfies and flash your crimson chin at the camera amidst an infection that serious. She really is a piece of lying tit.

Reactions: 12
Can’t stand these throw backs to when she’s young and then her ✨body positivity✨ journey now that she’s almost 40 and gained a little weight…but is still thin and conventionally attractive. Must be so hard for her.

Reactions: 19
So has she sold her house but not exchanged on her new house?? Normally both happen on the same day
She's taking a risk if she hasn't even exchanged! People do often exchange and complete on the same day when in a chain but the buyer can still pull out with no ramifications if they've not exchanged.

Its bleeping riles me when people say things like this, they have no idea what people go through and id bet my wages on it they wouldnt really want to find out if it came to it

she is a compulsive liar… MUST go private the second time because of ✨ birth trauma ✨ 🙄
I’ve always suspected and possibly mentioned here my OH suffers birth trauma/PTSD. I’m 35wks and he’s been distant and reluctant with a lot of things in this pregnancy. He’s finally admitted it’s because he’s terrified me or the baby won’t make it and thus terrified for our oldest. He’s not even sure he can step foot in the OR for my section. He’s just plain scared of it all.
I understand it manifests differently with everyone but from the start Ashley was excitedly ‘dressing bump’, having bronze bump statues cast, doing ‘night before’ photo shoots, booking a hotel and meal for the night before, booking a photo and videographer, filming herself heading into surgery etc etc. So outwardly confident of a positive outcome. Perhaps she was able to seperate her experience with Alf from Ada (but claiming she couldn’t step foot in a hospital after Alf doesn’t fit with that).
Looking at my OH who’s quietly struggled for 8 months and is now openly struggling more the closer it gets, mental anguish that’s physical to see on his face…’ve always given her the benefit of the doubt but I just can’t believe she suffered how she claims.

• Heart
She looks more attractive and put together than I do on a normal day in that photo. She did not have bleeping sepsis. You wouldn’t be posing for a selfie like that if you did 🤯

as others have said, no way she has sepsis in this photo. you would not be feeling well enough to do anything but succumb to the pain meds, sedatives and machines that are saving your life. hell, there's not so much as even a cannula in sight! even weirder to sort of idk brag about it / do a random throwback like omg cute that time I had sepsis and oh make sure you mark my appearance!

its this perverse combination of spiralling narc meets munchausen attention disorder. she crazy

• Heart
as others have said, no way she has sepsis in this photo. you would not be feeling well enough to do anything but succumb to the pain meds, sedatives and machines that are saving your life. hell, there's not so much as even a cannula in sight! even weirder to sort of idk brag about it / do a random throwback like omg cute that time I had sepsis and oh make sure you mark my appearance!

its this perverse combination of spiralling narc meets munchausen attention disorder. she crazy
It’s beyond bizarre she would want to play at having had sepsis. As others have said, there is no way she would be sat up, lovely PJs, smiling with not a cannula or look of utter fear in sight. People being treated for sepsis are not in a position to have balloons or any other gifts delivered to them let alone take a bleeping selfie with it. I know one person who had it (another also incredibly acute illness led to it) and the trauma and fear once finally out the other side was the overriding theme, not selfies. Let’s not forget this is a woman who retrospectively decided she had birth trauma, she wanted in on the ‘action’ she was reading about by the Louise Ts, but happily forgot she had proudly taken a photo of her only hours after birth, in her underwear, lovely jewellery on, both standing and smiling. That is not the actions of someone who has just experienced physical and psychological trauma no matter how you wrap it up (I’m sure if challenged she would say she was in shock/denial and survival mode or some such. ‘But look at me, I look sooooo ill’ *yay*. IG is a melting pot for people with serious disorders and it’s worrying it gives them a platform whereby they can feed them so easily and others don’t challenge or see it as normal.

It’s funny how there is so much noise around SM being toxic….yet another way for people who really should be seeking psychiatric help from
Professionals to deflect and not address their own toxicity. And make money along the way.

I think she really did have sepsis, she was in hospital a while and I remember Charlotte was sharing stories visiting her where she did look really ill

Reactions: 2
Also why did she need to struggle to have a photo to say thank you for a balloon? Just words are fine, you don’t need to prove you’ve received it with photographic evidence normally, whoever sent it would understand that you’re ill and not expect that surely

Reactions: 14
I think she really did have sepsis, she was in hospital a while and I remember Charlotte was sharing stories visiting her where she did look really ill
Happy to stand corrected and happy that she had a positive outcome. Guessing it was the pesky NHS that ‘saved’ her. Often the original cause of the sepsis still requires treatment as the two will be co-morbid, so perhaps she was in for treatment of that. I just think there are some people who lie and exaggerate about so many things, it’s then hard to get a feel for what is truth, exaggerated version of the truth (with suggestive language thrown into people come to more serious conclusions) or just outright lies.

I might start selling some of my health scare and hospital stories, from my bed, in underwear, naturally. All for the greater good of ‘awareness’ nothing to do with raising my profile, pity from strangers and bank balance, of course.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.