Ashley James #47 Thicker than icing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
QUOTE="Autisteuse, post: 19455728, member: 298390"]
Hello, everyone *waves*
So let me get this straight (or try to): Ashley has decided to move to London in a futile attempt to resolve her early midlife crisis, which has really come on because she has two children she finds dull, tedious and irritating, a fauxmance with a man who looks like something out of a hostage scenario, and who believes that returning to the scene of her youth will miraculously unwind the clock (partially the biological one)? 🤔
And in the course of this move, she’s going to uproot her oldest child, whom I firmly believe is autistic (based on my own experience of it) - a child that hates changing routines, who is infantalised by both parents, who is going to lose his home, second home (Lovely Day), his friends and familiar surroundings… but has not only been unprepared for the move, but will be away for six days? And then come home to a brand new, unfamiliar house? Expect some quite significant regression, Ashley. 🤔
And further to that Ada, who is still breastfeeding, will be uprooted from the only home she’s ever known, her second home (Lovely Day), her third home when convenient (Ashley) and will be forcibly weaned while in a strange place? That’ll be… totally quiet and not distressing at all for either her or her temporary carers. 🤔
And after the children have been summoned to the new house, they’re probably going to be shoved into a brand new nursery the very next morning, going from an unfamiliar home to an unfamiliar learning/play environment, while Ashley prattles on about pink and cocktails and shopping and Women’s Rights? I’m sure they’ll adjust straight away. 🤔
This is going to be an absolute shitshow. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person. @InTheDollsHouse and @Cariad, this is a little bit of karma, just for you.
Hey! I was wondering how/where you’ve been as hadn’t ‘seen’ you on here for a while! Hope all okay with you. I think you’ve pretty much got it (very) straight. Poor, poor Alfie. I know first hand how challenging change can be to children, particularly those who are ND. I cannot imagine for a moment not scooping my child up and bringing them on the whole journey with such a big move. Children don’t care about the big reveal of the new room, or mummy (and daddy where there is one) still unpacking boxes (there’s fun and adventure to be had in that) what they care about is consistency in caregiving, from their safe people, and feeling secure and understood while big transitions are afoot. I doubt Alfie will even get the chance to explore his new home and potter about like most children do. It will be straight to his room (for some IG content for the big reveal) then straight to the play prison in whatever form that takes. Avoiding mummy's quarters at all costs. Followers will of course be treated to the final breastfeed for Ada in her new room. Naturally there will have also been a huge, cue sad music, montage of THE REUNION with her babies/littles (or whatever word she has seen another influencer use and awkwardly and unnaturally jumped on) . A videographer there to capture the completely candid, not at all contrived and curated for the gram, moment. I hope to god in this magical universe that is London, where Princess Ashley finds herself again (again) she develops a less self absorbed, self obsessed, narcissistic personality and finds a way to put her poor childrens’ needs ahead of hers. I mean actually do it rather than just cosplaying at being a mum. Sadly, I think we all know that isn’t possible infact it’s going to get a lot worse as Mummy has lots of well deserved catching up to as gal about town.

I wonder how many Aff links she will get out of this move. If we are really lucky she might Aff link the Estate Agent, I’m sure we are all in the market for a 1mill+ property.
[/QUOTE]

Alfie will never be allowed to potter about. Probably got a locksmith there now preparing one room as a bland kids prison. Locks, baby gates, anything to keep them in one room only.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought of Alf and Ada last night and how at that age I would never leave them for that length of time.. Both children are at those ages where a phonecall/FaceTime can make the separation worse because they can’t understand the concept of seeing a parent but not being able to be with them. You can bet your bottom dollar they FaceTime to say goodnight and Nana has to deal with meltdowns from both when they get off the phone. Also whilst Ada’s weaning cold turkey.

Unless, of course both kids are emotionally stunted and so detached because they’re used to being palmed off to the nearest alternative human.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
It’s telling that Ash is excited about Ada having her own room but it’s been designed, imo, to her own adult taste.
While it’s good to replicate Alf’s old room for familiarity, no 3.5yr old is into an ochre and rust colour palette either. He could be consulted and have his own fun room. It was alright to be bold when she wanted her pink kitchen.

My last comment was a bit incoherant so just to say Frankie Boyle has been a voice in the dark for a long time if you’re looking for a celeb who’s taken a committed stance.
Influencers/celebs shouldn’t have to comment but being scared to as their celebrity status is so fragile or like Ash waiting until it’s a paid job (TM) shows what a shallow, inauthentic world they are in.
IMG_4308.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Influencers/celebs shouldn’t have to comment but being scared to as their celebrity status is so fragile or like Ash waiting until it’s a paid job (TM) shows what a shallow, inauthentic world they are in.
I don’t think they should have to comment, but if they’ve based their platform on being a ✨voice for women✨ and they’re outspoken about all sorts of things, then I expect them to do better and dedicate the time and energy towards this that it deserves. I wouldn’t bat an eyelid at Hinch staying silent (as much as she could use her large platform to direct people to resources). But Ashley? Do better.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think they should have to comment, but if they’ve based their platform on being a ✨voice for women✨ and they’re outspoken about all sorts of things, then I expect them to do better and dedicate the time and energy towards this that it deserves. I wouldn’t bat an eyelid at Hinch staying silent (as much as she could use her large platform to direct people to resources). But Ashley? Do better.
Agreed.
It shows how she just jumps on bandwagons and easy wins but has no real conviction.

Reactions: 15
This is it. The ✨voice for women ✨ as a label is a responsibility in itself. You can’t put that on your bio, flutter your eyelashes and take your power suit in Parliament to in turn ignore a genocide where women are slain, going through childbirth in the most horrific way and watching their children die.

Ashley is deplorable for not speaking up equally for both Gaza’s women and her fake Jewish friends.

Reactions: 16
I thought of Alf and Ada last night and how at that age I would never leave them for that length of time.. Both children are at those ages where a phonecall/FaceTime can make the separation worse because they can’t understand the concept of seeing a parent but not being able to be with them. You can bet your bottom dollar they FaceTime to say goodnight and Nana has to deal with meltdowns from both when they get off the phone. Also whilst Ada’s weaning cold turkey.

Unless, of course both kids are emotionally stunted and so detached because they’re used to being palmed off to the nearest alternative human.
I have experience of the post video call meltdown many times over the last five days after my husband has been away because his Dad was unexpectedly taken in to hospital. My son especially has found those few days exceptionally hard because he's so accustomed to having both mummy and daddy around, we couldn't prepare him for it, so as much as possible I have been talking to him and sharing as much as I can with him to help him understand. But I had two unsettled children who haven't slept well because there's something unsettling going on. I genuinely hope that Ashley has made an effort to explain the house move to Alfie, and that NNB continues to reinforce this over the week that she has them (or does something, anything, to help them understand what's going on). As much as whatever behaviour they get from Alfie following the move I would probably say Ashley and TNB deserve, I also have the view that I feel for that poor boy and I hope someone is looking out for him to help him adjust as best he can.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is going to be an absolute shitshow. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person. @InTheDollsHouse and @Cariad, this is a little bit of karma, just for you.
If only the children weren’t going to be so distressed 😔

(Hope you’re okay xx)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s had her tattle read 🤣

View attachment 2963079
She is pathetic. What sort of parent, ‘missing’ the children they chose to offload for 6 days, FaceTimes them but not before turning on screen record/grab to share on social media. Honestly Ash, do bleeping better because every day that passes you are letting your children down more and more. Doesn’t matter how expensive the house they live in is, you’re emotionally and physically neglectful and the worst kind of exploitative parent there is.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So has she sold her house but not exchanged on her new house?? Normally both happen on the same day

Reactions: 4
So has she sold her house but not exchanged on her new house?? Normally both happen on the same day
Honestly her timeline is all over the place with this move.

Her parents were there at the weekend with a van.
Monday shipped the kids off and was the last meal together in the house.
Packers not unpacking until Saturday(?).
But not moved yet 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Oh and realised they needed to sell gym equipment a matter of days before moving 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.