Ashley James #47 Thicker than icing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so genuinely thick. You don’t “ say goodbye to your memories ”🥴 that’s why they are in YOUR MEMORY. bleeping dunce 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think she just comes up with made up scenarios that fit the narrative she’s spinning at the time and genuinely forgets that she documents their lives to such an extent that people will notice when she makes things up!
This is exactly it. It’s why I’m very dubious of the sepsis claim.

“As fate would have it, we had to move back to London” 😂😂😂
No you didn’t. You wanted to move back to be closer to “friends” and try to recapture your youth, when undoubtedly everyone else has moved on too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d imagine it felt like a house of horrors seeing as it was a MAGDALENE LAUNDRY which Trash the Brains of Britain tried to spin as oh gosh guys all the single mums hung out here together like a sleep over and they weren’t married and I’m not married so we are the same #voiceforwomen 🥴🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
HAD to move back to London 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 For 10 mins of TV a week 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Where’s this work? So far this year she’s plugging baby dolls, playhouses, skin and me and hairdryers!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She genuinely has a problem with lying. In that post she says Alf met Ada for the first time in that house… we’ve all seen the video where he met her in the hospital! 🙄
I think she just comes up with made up scenarios that fit the narrative she’s spinning at the time and genuinely forgets that she documents their lives to such an extent that people will notice when she makes things up!
And Ada’s first steps were in France weren’t they?

Those children haven’t been at home enough to make any kind of memories there.
---
HAD to move back to London 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 For 10 mins of TV a week 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Where’s this work? So far this year she’s plugging baby dolls, playhouses, skin and me and hairdryers!
#montessori #afflink #lovelyday2.0

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Had to move to London” 😂 she’s on the high speed line in Essex, hardly hours away. She probably gets into central London faster on the Elizabeth line than she will in a cab from Battersea!
The “had to” is when funnier when you consider she thought the would have moved months ago, and where is the big work thing that needed London??

I’m now wondering if Jas will be renting Ashley’s old flat, or renting a flat near the new house and being Ada’s childcare in September and the wrap around for Alf…

Reactions: 10
why does she have to lie ALL. THE. TIME?

Like the lie about Alf first meeting Ada is just so unnecessary to say! You have literal reels dedicated to their "first meeting" in the hospital. She just cannot help herself! But so bizarre as you have thousands of followers who have seen Alf and Ada's first meeting and know it wasn't in the house? She baffles the light out of me!

Reactions: 19
I’d imagine it felt like a house of horrors seeing as it was a MAGDALENE LAUNDRY which Trash the Brains of Britain tried to spin as oh gosh guys all the single mums hung out here together like a sleep over and they weren’t married and I’m not married so we are the same #voiceforwomen 🥴🤣
Oh God yes, remember that! What a gobshite she is!! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
So her important ‘work’ night out was the Women's Football Awards 😂😂😂 since when has she shown any interest in women’s football ?
---
Oh it gets better, sponsored by Shein - that ethical company

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So her important ‘work’ night out was the Women's Football Awards 😂😂😂 since when has she shown any interest in women’s football ?
---
Oh it gets better, sponsored by Shein - that ethical company
She’ll be at the opening of an envelope now that she lives in London! Desperately scrambling around for “work”

Reactions: 17
She binned her kids so she could make reels of herself pretending to cry over her kids on her own 🥴🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What is pyjama distance please?
I assume it means close enough you can dash to their house still in your PJs.
Who are these friends? She’s moving her children from everything they know and their support network so she can leave them tucked up in bed to pop to a friends for a glass of wine in her PJs?
bleeping grow up Ashley you utter sad act.
She’s absolutely the kind to leave the kids alone on a monitor while she pops next door to drink with friends because TNB’s gone out and she’s jealous.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
‘It never felt like home’

It did to your children though, you selfish witch.
Probably didn’t feel like a home because she hated every second of her life there -with her children- moving to another house won’t change anything- the children will still be there. How incredibly sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
So she has friends who would pop sound in their pjs but they won’t get the train to Essex? 😂 please! How many friends from London has she ever met up with?! Actual friends still manage to see each other despite a short distance.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.