Ashley James #47 Thicker than icing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's desperate to be able to say she lives in London. That's literally all it is. She was desperate to not be from up north, so she spun the "accent was bullied out of me" crap, when actually she probably just wanted to distance herself and be a London girl.

It's sad and pathetic that a status is the most important thing to her. Get a grip.

I hope they move next to noisy neighbours 🤞

Reactions: 21
I felt so sad for Alf when she shared that clip of the kids performing from the kabin studios in my hometown. She said “ these kids ” ❤ How does she think those kids got that way ? Not from having tit parents like her anyway. They are confident and engaged. How does she think that happens ? Not by being treated like a potato anyhow Trash. Open your bleeping eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There’s only one London hotel that Trash stays in and that’s the one opposite the hospital she had Ada, next to her favourite bridge bla bla bla. I wonder if they’ve booked a night there and she’ll say ‘it’s all come full circle, I’m staying opposite the hospital I had Ada in (but Ada isn’t here) on the eve of me becoming a London girl again!’ 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact is she just hates motherhood-literally everything about it & the move to London is her desperately hanging onto to her previous life. But she’s not young and carefree now with no one to think about but herself ( well,that’s debatable). They’re in for a world of trouble with poor Alf. Putting him in childcare straight away without Ada after being with her for 6 months is a recipe for disaster. Why can’t they let him enjoy the summer in his new home? She must have some arrangement for Ada when she works her 10 minute TM slot, why not Alf as well. I would say, settle down and reach for the popcorn while this horror show unfolds but it’s the poor children who will suffer.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Their house is so un-homely. There aren’t bits of Lego and books and puzzles everywhere (actually didn’t Ash have a 5 minute ✨jigsaw era✨?!) and the majority of ‘stuff’ is bulky furniture, pictures of Ashley, and her clothes.
The most packing and unpacking will be hers but you can bet she doesn’t quickly get stuck in to Alf’s room first.

Reactions: 11
why do influencers insist on designing their childrens rooms in various shades of earthy browns. surely bright colours are more the vibe? it looks so dated and manicured and bland.

Reactions: 18
why do influencers insist on designing their childrens rooms in various shades of earthy browns. surely bright colours are more the vibe? it looks so dated and manicured and bland.
There's a brilliant Instagram page called 'official sad beige' which satirises the whole beige aesthetic

Beth Sandland is another'mumfluencer' who dresses her 2 boys in grungy earth colours and their rooms are also soulless

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There’s only one London hotel that Trash stays in and that’s the one opposite the hospital she had Ada, next to her favourite bridge bla bla bla. I wonder if they’ve booked a night there and she’ll say ‘it’s all come full circle, I’m staying opposite the hospital I had Ada in (but Ada isn’t here) on the eve of me becoming a London girl again!’ 🥱
“I got my pink back” 🤮
---
Can we play ‘which house might it be’?

---
Do we think she’ll zoom in on the old front door then out on the new one?

Or maybe she’ll do it with the dolls house 🤣
I think its the first one, the slabs in the garden look exactly the same as the ones she posted of her feet when she said she was off to measure everything in the new house. Jesus i wouldnt want to pay the mortgage on them
She must be putting down a packet of a deposit as their wages together probably dont equate to more than 200k a year
T

Reactions: 8
“I got my pink back” 🤮
---

I think its the first one, the slabs in the garden look exactly the same as the ones she posted of her feet when she said she was off to measure everything in the new house. Jesus i wouldnt want to pay the mortgage on them
She must be putting down a packet of a deposit as their wages together probably dont equate to more than 200k a year
T
It has an attic room for Dobby at least.

And a really instagramable bathroom 🤭
IMG_6695.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She won’t be sharing pictures until every room is green, except the kids’ sad rooms.

Found it really bizarre that in a big post about her week (including that she’s offloading her kids for a week because she can’t cope), she tacked on a random photo and reference to Gaza. What was the point of that? So tone deaf.
Just proves she added that as an end pic because if anyone tries to say she never spoke out she can say look I had it as a grid post. She put it as an after thought. It’s actually disgusting. Influencers are only speaking out because they don’t want to lose followers or be called out for being silent.

Reactions: 15
Just proves she added that as an end pic because if anyone tries to say she never spoke out she can say look I had it as a grid post. She put it as an after thought. It’s actually disgusting. Influencers are only speaking out because they don’t want to lose followers or be called out for being silent.
It’s making me so mad. Not just Ash, but other accounts I follow. Everyone seems to have decided that this week they’re willing to speak out. The balance has tipped and now it’s worse for them to stay quiet, so suddenly they’ve all decided that they’re Palestine’s biggest supporters. Trying to gaslight everyone into believing that they’ve been outspoken this entire time. They get clout and praise now, but where were they when the influencers that spoke out lost all their brand deals? When influencers were being targeted by pro-Israeli groups? NOWHERE. Or Ash may have reshared a couple of little stories, but kept her real outrage for frivolous stuff like Harrison Butker, when almost everyone could agree that what he was ridiculous and he was being widely mocked online. She’s a faux-activist.

My other favourite hate follow started posting about it yesterday too, pretending like she’s been talking about the entire time, complete with faux outrage about the algorithm. She followed about twenty pro-Palestine accounts yesterday, having followed a grand total of zero previously. There’s a women’s media group here (Mamamia), that are famously pro-Israel and have been increasingly criticised. Even their founder (Mia Freedman) had to muster up some sort of sympathy for the Palestinians yesterday. The tide has turned. I support more people talking about it, but don’t pretend that you were vocal this entire time. You jumped on board once it was more damaging to stay quiet.

Reactions: 16
Hello, everyone *waves*
So let me get this straight (or try to): Ashley has decided to move to London in a futile attempt to resolve her early midlife crisis, which has really come on because she has two children she finds dull, tedious and irritating, a fauxmance with a man who looks like something out of a hostage scenario, and who believes that returning to the scene of her youth will miraculously unwind the clock (partially the biological one)? 🤔
And in the course of this move, she’s going to uproot her oldest child, whom I firmly believe is autistic (based on my own experience of it) - a child that hates changing routines, who is infantalised by both parents, who is going to lose his home, second home (Lovely Day), his friends and familiar surroundings… but has not only been unprepared for the move, but will be away for six days? And then come home to a brand new, unfamiliar house? Expect some quite significant regression, Ashley. 🤔
And further to that Ada, who is still breastfeeding, will be uprooted from the only home she’s ever known, her second home (Lovely Day), her third home when convenient (Ashley) and will be forcibly weaned while in a strange place? That’ll be… totally quiet and not distressing at all for either her or her temporary carers. 🤔
And after the children have been summoned to the new house, they’re probably going to be shoved into a brand new nursery the very next morning, going from an unfamiliar home to an unfamiliar learning/play environment, while Ashley prattles on about pink and cocktails and shopping and Women’s Rights? I’m sure they’ll adjust straight away. 🤔
This is going to be an absolute shitshow. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person. @InTheDollsHouse and @Cariad, this is a little bit of karma, just for you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
It’s making me so mad. Not just Ash, but other accounts I follow. Everyone seems to have decided that this week they’re willing to speak out. The balance has tipped and now it’s worse for them to stay quiet, so suddenly they’ve all decided that they’re Palestine’s biggest supporters. Trying to gaslight everyone into believing that they’ve been outspoken this entire time. They get clout and praise now, but where were they when the influencers that spoke out lost all their brand deals? When influencers were being targeted by pro-Israeli groups? NOWHERE. Or Ash may have reshared a couple of little stories, but kept her real outrage for frivolous stuff like Harrison Butker, when almost everyone could agree that what he was ridiculous and he was being widely mocked online. She’s a faux-activist.

My other favourite hate follow started posting about it yesterday too, pretending like she’s been talking about the entire time, complete with faux outrage about the algorithm. She followed about twenty pro-Palestine accounts yesterday, having followed a grand total of zero previously. There’s a women’s media group here (Mamamia), that are famously pro-Israel and have been increasingly criticised. Even their founder (Mia Freedman) had to muster up some sort of sympathy for the Palestinians yesterday. The tide has turned. I support more people talking about it, but don’t pretend that you were vocal this entire time. You jumped on board once it was more damaging to stay quiet.
She’s never understood it (which is fair enough but she should’ve owned up to that) so she’s waited for content not in contention, a safe bet and they’re all the same. Not intelligent or brave enough to be the first to stand up but making sure it’s there on the grid without any further comment or commitment. I think she’s actually said more than most.
The average Ashley fan will also only now have cottened on themselves so as far as they’re concerned she’s right on time. She’s applauded for her TM comments like she’s not 3 months behind, they don’t realise she is, they watch instagram instead of the news. A blind leading the blind situation.

What’s interesting though socially is Influencers are expected to comment but why look to people who are famous for fashion and make-up or being a mum for this kind of information?!? Are people looking for cues on what their own attitude should be, to be influenced, do they need them to agree with their own thoughts? Realistically, why does it matter?

Ash’s trying to carve out a career as in political commentary. She in particular then should do better. But her target audience are not critical thinkers. They take their info for 1 minute reels or This Morning. It’s the blind leading the blind. But the more she pushes herself forward the more will be expected of her and she’ll soon come unstuck!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
QUOTE="Autisteuse, post: 19455728, member: 298390"]
Hello, everyone *waves*
So let me get this straight (or try to): Ashley has decided to move to London in a futile attempt to resolve her early midlife crisis, which has really come on because she has two children she finds dull, tedious and irritating, a fauxmance with a man who looks like something out of a hostage scenario, and who believes that returning to the scene of her youth will miraculously unwind the clock (partially the biological one)? 🤔
And in the course of this move, she’s going to uproot her oldest child, whom I firmly believe is autistic (based on my own experience of it) - a child that hates changing routines, who is infantalised by both parents, who is going to lose his home, second home (Lovely Day), his friends and familiar surroundings… but has not only been unprepared for the move, but will be away for six days? And then come home to a brand new, unfamiliar house? Expect some quite significant regression, Ashley. 🤔
And further to that Ada, who is still breastfeeding, will be uprooted from the only home she’s ever known, her second home (Lovely Day), her third home when convenient (Ashley) and will be forcibly weaned while in a strange place? That’ll be… totally quiet and not distressing at all for either her or her temporary carers. 🤔
And after the children have been summoned to the new house, they’re probably going to be shoved into a brand new nursery the very next morning, going from an unfamiliar home to an unfamiliar learning/play environment, while Ashley prattles on about pink and cocktails and shopping and Women’s Rights? I’m sure they’ll adjust straight away. 🤔
This is going to be an absolute shitshow. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person. @InTheDollsHouse and @Cariad, this is a little bit of karma, just for you.
[/QUOTE]
Hey! I was wondering how/where you’ve been as hadn’t ‘seen’ you on here for a while! Hope all okay with you. I think you’ve pretty much got it (very) straight. Poor, poor Alfie. I know first hand how challenging change can be to children, particularly those who are ND. I cannot imagine for a moment not scooping my child up and bringing them on the whole journey with such a big move. Children don’t care about the big reveal of the new room, or mummy (and daddy where there is one) still unpacking boxes (there’s fun and adventure to be had in that) what they care about is consistency in caregiving, from their safe people, and feeling secure and understood while big transitions are afoot. I doubt Alfie will even get the chance to explore his new home and potter about like most children do. It will be straight to his room (for some IG content for the big reveal) then straight to the play prison in whatever form that takes. Avoiding mummy's quarters at all costs. Followers will of course be treated to the final breastfeed for Ada in her new room. Naturally there will have also been a huge, cue sad music, montage of THE REUNION with her babies/littles (or whatever word she has seen another influencer use and awkwardly and unnaturally jumped on) . A videographer there to capture the completely candid, not at all contrived and curated for the gram, moment. I hope to god in this magical universe that is London, where Princess Ashley finds herself again (again) she develops a less self absorbed, self obsessed, narcissistic personality and finds a way to put her poor childrens’ needs ahead of hers. I mean actually do it rather than just cosplaying at being a mum. Sadly, I think we all know that isn’t possible infact it’s going to get a lot worse as Mummy has lots of well deserved catching up to as gal about town.

I wonder how many Aff links she will get out of this move. If we are really lucky she might Aff link the Estate Agent, I’m sure we are all in the market for a 1mill+ property.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.