Ashley James #47 Thicker than icing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s really hard to show you but my boobs are like empty sacks”
Why would she think anyone needs to see this, to be shown?!

Reactions: 19
Hang on....is she not lying in bed in this pic?
Or does she mean she had to get up and prepare her child a bottle so it doesn't count. twit

IMG_2080.png

Reactions: 4
She’s obsessed with her boobs, it’s probably the only reason she breastfed so she could get them out and talk about them constantly

Reactions: 19
The process of becoming a mother has now ended. Alf and Ada you're on your own now kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone told Ash she’s still not a ‘career woman’? Ten mins of TM once in a while plus unpaid half naked photoshoots at home…not a career! The caption for that reel basically says she only thinks she can be ‘anything she wants’ now she’s done with motherhood (with kids aged 1 and 3 😒). Has she considered that it isn’t motherhood holding her back, but the fact she has no particular talent or intellect, and comes across as a stuck up witch?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Has anyone told Ash she’s still not a ‘career woman’? Ten mins of TM once in a while plus unpaid half naked photoshoots at home…not a career! The caption for that reel basically says she only thinks she can be ‘anything she wants’ now she’s done with motherhood (with kids aged 1 and 3 😒). Has she considered that it isn’t motherhood holding her back, but the fact she has no particular talent or intellect, and comes across as a stuck up witch?
Especially as she didn’t have her kid until she was 35, what was her excuse before that?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s so predictable. I just cannot fathom whipping out my phone ahead of special moments between me and my child so that the only thing they actually engage with is a phone and I am not at all in the moment. To make matters worse, doing it because what you are actually thinking about in that moment is content for a later date and not the actual thing and feelings that are happening.

But all is fine as a bleeping psychologist says she is role modelling parenting, beautifully.
I came on to say this! Who is this woman ? Another bleeping enabler?? And I noticed that Ashley is following her back so some sort of mutual validation going on

Of course all parents need a break. Most mothers I know just don’t take one at the expense of their children, particularly during houses moves.
But the narrative Ashley projects is an absolute joke. She absolutely does NOT represent working mothers, certainly not single working mothers, nor does she represent anyone with a proper job. She has no idea about real life struggles with balancing and juggling and stress and sleepless night. Imagine Ashley without anyone to share the burden, without Tommy to wipe her arse, then tuck himself in a different bed.
Oh, and us regular working mothers don’t get free stuff sent to us either! Makes me absolutely sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I came on to say this! Who is this woman ? Another bleeping enabler?? And I noticed that Ashley is following her back so some sort of mutual validation going on

Of course all parents need a break. Most mothers I know just don’t take one at the expense of their children, particularly during houses moves.
But the narrative Ashley projects is an absolute joke. She absolutely does NOT represent working mothers, certainly not single working mothers, nor does she represent anyone with a proper job. She has no idea about real life struggles with balancing and juggling and stress and sleepless night. Imagine Ashley without anyone to share the burden, without Tommy to wipe her arse, then tuck himself in a different bed.
Oh, and us regular working mothers don’t get free stuff sent to us either! Makes me absolutely sick.
She doesn’t represent any mother I know!!!!! My eldest is 18 and I’ve never known anyone like her. I’ve done baby groups, toddler groups, several years at school, have family members who are mothers, have friends with children and no one is like her. She should be ashamed to be called a mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It is so incredibly rare for women to be stay at home mothers, especially once their children get older. Of course you can have a job and be a mum. She spouts absolute nonsense. No one talks about it because it’s so bleeping normal.

Fully acknowledge that Stacey Solomon likely has a nanny, but at least she appears to actually work and juggle children!! She’s living Ashley’s dream as far as TV and presenting gigs, without even needing to live in London 🙄

Reactions: 22
Sorry, I know it’s been said a million times before, but it just breaks my heart. All she ever does with them is watch TV. How can she say that’s her favourite time of day with them? There is so much joy in spending time with young children. Playing with them, just talking to them. Of course I know it’s her favourite time of day with them because it’s her ONLY time of day with them, but that’s why it makes me so sad for Alf & Ada. They deserve so much more than just being plonked in front of the tele because their parents can’t be arsed to spend quality time with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.