Ashley James #47 Thicker than icing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we’ll still see one last breastfeed with Ada once she’s allowed to move into the new house. I’m sure Ash is happy about weaning, but she’ll be pissed she never got a really booby, last feed video to make into a reel.

Reactions: 11
People put their cats or dogs in boarding or kennels for a week or so while they move, Ash does it for her children 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Found it really bizarre that in a big post about her week (including that she’s offloading her kids for a week because she can’t cope), she tacked on a random photo and reference to Gaza. What was the point of that? So tone deaf.

Reactions: 19
Found it really bizarre that in a big post about her week (including that she’s offloading her kids for a week because she can’t cope), she tacked on a random photo and reference to Gaza. What was the point of that? So tone deaf.
I was fuming at that. That’s one bandwagon she is far too late jumping onto 🤬 It’s even worse when you know her ‘Jewish friends’ don’t even bleeping exist

Reactions: 12
What’s the betting that she gets the kids back on Sunday and Alf is shoved to his new childcare on Monday? There’s no way she’ll have them both in the house together. I’ve never heard anything so ridiculous as having to palm your kids off for a week when she has professional packers doing everything for her.

Reactions: 17
What’s the betting that she gets the kids back on Sunday and Alf is shoved to his new childcare on Monday? There’s no way she’ll have them both in the house together. I’ve never heard anything so ridiculous as having to palm your kids off for a week when she has professional packers doing everything for her.
“The packers will still be unpacking on Saturday so Tommy will probably get them on Sunday” 🤯 if they packers will be the ones unpacking why would you need to leave it to Sunday??

Can’t wait to hear the drama of the first week in the house at childcare 😂😂

• Sad
A million % Alf will be in childcare come the Monday. If Alf is never at the house it’ll take him 10x longer to settle. I don’t doubt she’ll go running to Instagram asking why Alf isn’t settling.

Well, his thick mother hasnt helped him at all 💔

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Calling it now, there are going to be loads of stories this week of her flouncing around London child-free, getting her hair done, shopping with Tatiana and getting lunch with her friends.

All with some crappy round-up about not having mum guilt and getting her pink back.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
A million % Alf will be in childcare come the Monday. If Alf is never at the house it’ll take him 10x longer to settle. I don’t doubt she’ll go running to Instagram asking why Alf isn’t settling.

Well, his thick mother hasnt helped him at all 💔
She won’t even feel the slightest pang of guilt will she! She’s an abhorrent mother.

I was thinking about when Alf starts school (if he ever gets there). She won’t be the one taking him and she certainly won’t cry or feel any kind of way if he has a really hard time being dropped off and they have to pry him off of her 💔 But then again, he probably won’t have a hard time because it’s all he’s ever known isn’t it. Being shoved somewhere strange with anyone and everyone else caring for him and raising him, all hours of the day. I’m placing a bingo for the videos and reels of her shaming parents at the school drop offs and pick ups and insulting them because she’s lacking where they aren’t.
---
Calling it now, there are going to be loads of stories this week of her flouncing around London child-free, getting her hair done, shopping with Tatiana and getting lunch with her friends.

All with some crappy round-up about not having mum guilt and getting her pink back.
She’s got to keep up the pretence to justify the move 🤣

Without getting political, this is Ash all over. If she starts speaking up now to save face on TM, she’s going to have tremendous backlash

5AE1E229-D691-4C70-8F84-0E443AEDC738.jpeg

53A48E46-01A0-4326-B89F-4314EA7301B5.jpeg

9ECF4028-5674-443F-AD79-C95AAA8375F8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can we play ‘which house might it be’?

---
Do we think she’ll zoom in on the old front door then out on the new one?

Or maybe she’ll do it with the dolls house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reckon it's got to be at least 5 bed if Ad is getting her own room, Dobby will still need his own room, and she'll need a spare for NNB.

I would say I can't believe she's palmed the kids off for 6 nights but sadly nothing shocks me any more.

New house for Alf on Sunday then new childcare on Monday.
She's home with Ada as she doesn't have anywhere to shove her yet. No doubt both will be unsettled and probably wake up loads.
I can already foresee the tales of woe on her stories. Those poor kids

Reactions: 16
Also interesting her wording. NNB “kindly agreed” to have the kids for a week, not “kindly offered”.
As if they are moving on Wednesday, have professional unpackers until SATURDAY but can’t possibly have her own children in the house. Mind boggling.
I was thinking about this and realised she also said “Tommy’s parents” where it would usually be “my mother in law” or Nana
---
Does anyone else feel like they’re actually doing the moving over a few days from what she’s said? Why would unpackers still be there on Saturday if the last meal in Essex was yesterday.

Also I’m invested in Jas and Coco now, I want to know where they are!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I think we’ll still see one last breastfeed with Ada once she’s allowed to move into the new house. I’m sure Ash is happy about weaning, but she’ll be pissed she never got a really booby, last feed video to make into a reel.
Oh, she’ll definitely have one last go on this particular merry-go-round ( then it’ll be some kind of breast surgery/boob job- not for the male gaze tho)

Reactions: 7
Jas has a rental flat in London! I reckon she had to wait until that tenancy was up before moving back in with Coco. Although it seems weird she moved her to Lovely Day if she was going to move her away again. I reckon she’s been asked if a few times about Jas, she’ll do a Q&A about the move and address it then.

Also found it off that she said TNB parents, sounded much more formal. Somethings definately happened 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
I would guess that they’re moving today given yesterday was the last supper. Probably doing a quick refresh - professional clean, maybe new flooring or painting happening over the next few days whilst their belongings go into storage then movers back on Saturday to unpack. That would also explain the children being away for so long.

Reactions: 7
I know it's been said before but I just want to register my incredulity that she is uprooting their family from a perfectly decent family home, their support and the childcare the children know. So she can live her high life in London with the friends that wouldn't make the journey to see her in Essex? I feel for those "friends" they've lost their long travel excuse 😬. Unless this new house and their childcare is incredible, both ashley and Tommy have lost their minds.

Reactions: 20
Didn’t she say removals arrive today but they’re moving in tomorrow? So where would they be tonight? It’s the most bizarre house move timeline I’ve ever come across!
---
So she can live her high life in London with the friends that wouldn't make the journey to see her in Essex? I feel for those "friends" they've lost their long travel excuse 😬. Unless this new house and their childcare is incredible, both ashley and Tommy have lost their minds.
I wonder if NNB has disagreed with the London move. They’re further away from her. She must know Alf has additional needs and London is the last place he will get all the right support. I wonder if that’s why Ash’s cold hearted parents have done the move and NNB is clutching onto the kids for dear life because their whole lives are about to go to pot.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.