Ashley James #47 Thicker than icing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@littlepup

There is lots of help now for birthing partners who witnessed trauma. Birth Better and the Birth Trauma Association usually have some great info and can signpost to support ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My little one had sepsis when they were born due to the negligence of the hospital. It was absolutely horrific, I remember sobbing into the arms of a midwife who broke the rules to give me a hug as I was in hospital alone and no partners were allowed to visit due to covid restrictions. My baby needed a lumbar puncture and seeing them so sleepy and their little hands bruised from so many cannula problems was terrifying. I can’t look back at the photos I took of them at that time as it upsets me too much.

I don’t understand why Ashley feels the need to attention seek and glamourise EVERYTHING? What was she achieving by sharing that photo? Who takes a bloody selfie in hospital?! t’s not as though she was trying to make people aware of things to look out for/the symptoms of sepsis.

It must be bleeping exhausting being her. Always a victim. A friend for every occasion. Her narcissism astounds me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@littlepup

There is lots of help now for birthing partners who witnessed trauma. Birth Better and the Birth Trauma Association usually have some great info and can signpost to support ❤
Thank you 🩵 The make birth better website particularly looks to have really good resources for partners.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you 🩵 The make birth better website particularly looks to have really good resources for partners.
There’s been a real positive movement to the impact of those who watch a loved one go through trauma in birth. Maybe feeling less alone would make it a tiny bit better ❤
Also GP or check if can self-refer to your local talking therapy service. They would be able to offer some targeted therapy (although, waiting lists)
---
My little one had sepsis when they were born due to the negligence of the hospital. It was absolutely horrific, I remember sobbing into the arms of a midwife who broke the rules to give me a hug as I was in hospital alone and no partners were allowed to visit due to covid restrictions. My baby needed a lumbar puncture and seeing them so sleepy and their little hands bruised from so many cannula problems was terrifying. I can’t look back at the photos I took of them at that time as it upsets me too much.

I don’t understand why Ashley feels the need to attention seek and glamourise EVERYTHING? What was she achieving by sharing that photo? Who takes a bloody selfie in hospital?! t’s not as though she was trying to make people aware of things to look out for/the symptoms of sepsis.

It must be bleeping exhausting being her. Always a victim. A friend for every occasion. Her narcissism astounds me.
That sounds awful. I’m so glad you had a kind MW to hold you physically and emotionally ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I thought she was on TM today? Just turned on and there's someone else doing the discussion with Nick Ferrari

Reactions: 4
Yep- Ashley NEVER treats it as important
Her most important job in the world is getting her b00bs out (but not for the male gaze)
IMG_9993.png

Reactions: 12
Hahah. Clearly not the most important job in the world to her as she's fobbed them off for a bloody week!

Reactions: 12
sorry I don't buy it. for several reasons:

a) there is annual awareness raising day for sepsis, given our Ash and her tendency to jump on these kinds of bandwagons, why havent we been treated to her annual sob story? would never have heard the end of it

b) that photo is of a recovering ward patient and not someone on ICU. no cannula! sorry that is not sepsis!

c) in the whole birth trauma drama it wasnt mentioned? a previously life threatening experience in a hospital? right

d) her tendency to exaggerate. perfectly possible to have a bladder/kidney infection and be acutely unwell and have visitors. not disputing that. but that wouldn't be good enough or dramatic enough or INTERESTING enough for Ash. its always got to be the worst thing thats ever happened to anyone. shes a trauma bleep sorry

Hey! I was wondering how/where you’ve been as hadn’t ‘seen’ you on here for a while! Hope all okay with you. I think you’ve pretty much got it (very) straight. Poor, poor Alfie. I know first hand how challenging change can be to children, particularly those who are ND. I cannot imagine for a moment not scooping my child up and bringing them on the whole journey with such a big move. Children don’t care about the big reveal of the new room, or mummy (and daddy where there is one) still unpacking boxes (there’s fun and adventure to be had in that) what they care about is consistency in caregiving, from their safe people, and feeling secure and understood while big transitions are afoot. I doubt Alfie will even get the chance to explore his new home and potter about like most children do. It will be straight to his room (for some IG content for the big reveal) then straight to the play prison in whatever form that takes. Avoiding mummy's quarters at all costs. Followers will of course be treated to the final breastfeed for Ada in her new room. Naturally there will have also been a huge, cue sad music, montage of THE REUNION with her babies/littles (or whatever word she has seen another influencer use and awkwardly and unnaturally jumped on) . A videographer there to capture the completely candid, not at all contrived and curated for the gram, moment. I hope to god in this magical universe that is London, where Princess Ashley finds herself again (again) she develops a less self absorbed, self obsessed, narcissistic personality and finds a way to put her poor childrens’ needs ahead of hers. I mean actually do it rather than just cosplaying at being a mum. Sadly, I think we all know that isn’t possible infact it’s going to get a lot worse as Mummy has lots of well deserved catching up to as gal about town.

I wonder how many Aff links she will get out of this move. If we are really lucky she might Aff link the Estate Agent, I’m sure we are all in the market for a 1mill+ property.
Alfie will never be allowed to potter about. Probably got a locksmith there now preparing one room as a bland kids prison. Locks, baby gates, anything to keep them in one room only.
[/QUOTE]
Hey-o. Have been having a very stressful time with my job - I’m retraining soon. Can’t take the instability and horrendous personalities any more. Hope all is well with you?
Ashley will never, ever change. She can’t wait until the children start proper school - and I’ll bet she sends them to Breakfast Club and afterschool activities. God knows how poor Alf will cope, but at least he’ll be around competent people who can see what he’s up against and get him the assessments he needs. She’ll never do it - too much like hard work.
Honestly, what must it be like to be that lazy? To think that pratting around in your knickers is ‘work’, or 10-15 minutes on television once a week is a career?
---
If only the children weren’t going to be so distressed 😔

(Hope you’re okay xx)
Yes, the last thing I want is what will inevitably happen to those poor children. It’s going to be heartbreaking.
Not having a good time, unfortunately. Work is terrible, and I’ve injured myself pretty badly, so have been largely stuck in the house for six weeks. Just have to hope that things get better. Hope all is wonderful with you. Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't understand the need to dumping children when moving house. If you have packers it isn't 'that' bad. Being away from Ada will be more distressing surely?

Reactions: 10
I don't understand the need to dumping children when moving house. If you have packers it isn't 'that' bad. Being away from Ada will be more distressing surely?
Oh it would be, for any normal mother that actually gives a stuff about their children. But this is Ashley James the non feeler of mum guilt and all round lame excuse for a mother.
She lives her best life when her children are cared for by others and she spends the least amount of time with them that she possibly can!

Reactions: 15
Most normal people book annual leave to move house. She’s saying she has work commitments so couldn’t get the kids before Sunday. It’s bullshit. She could easily cancel her kind of work.

Let’s be honest, her work ‘event’ tonight will probably be standing around an average bar in London whilst some distant influencer thanks people they don’t even know for coming to their launch of a tit book/product. She could easily not do TM for one week and pick the kids up tomorrow.
She’s acted like she’s a full time NHS nurse working shifts or someone with an actual job and moving house alone with no help. Prioritising an evening influencer event over her kids is plain wrong.

So excited for her smug London post about not having to go home back to Essex at the end of her ‘work’ event. BECAUSE SHE LIVES IN LONDON NOW (and depending on where the event is it’ll prob still take her an hour to get home)

Reactions: 17
Is thiss twit behaving like she's the only one to ever move house? How is she still 'moving' surely she didn't gamble on not exchanging and moving on the same day (or within a day or two)?

Reactions: 9
She’s saying as fate would have it they HAD to move to London. Surely that’s not true? They didn’t live in the Outer Hebrides with a 10 hour commute-they were on the bloody Lizzie line!

Also, what is pyjama distance anyone?

Reactions: 14
She genuinely has a problem with lying. In that post she says Alf met Ada for the first time in that house… we’ve all seen the video where he met her in the hospital! 🙄
I think she just comes up with made up scenarios that fit the narrative she’s spinning at the time and genuinely forgets that she documents their lives to such an extent that people will notice when she makes things up!

Reactions: 28
‘Saying goodbye to your home means saying goodbye to your memories’

?! WTF no it doesn’t that’s literally the point of memories.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.