Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Dyson really sign that ad off? Her hair looks so tit! And while we’re here that dress is diabolical too!

Reactions: 13
Her hair looks so tit 😂 Dyson, please, stop sending her stuff, she isn't doing you any favours

I don't think they sign off in these ads, there's just an expectation that there will be a post.

Remember when she posted one after Ada and there were comments about how bad it was to expect her to post an ad so soon and Dyson jumped in to basically say it was nothing to do with them.

Reactions: 11
Lining up his toys…aka positioning schema that all kids go through at the same age 🙄

Sorry Ashley, but your kids are about as advanced & unique as you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We know she reads here, she also says she has this amazing intuition but yet she never seems to correct his appalling W sitting. Clearly her mother doesn’t either. It’s really not hard to have gently corrected him over the years and he’d be able to sit properly now. She’s a shockingly tit parent she really is.

Reactions: 13
We know she reads here, she also says she has this amazing intuition but yet she never seems to correct his appalling W sitting. Clearly her mother doesn’t either. It’s really not hard to have gently corrected him over the years and he’d be able to sit properly now. She’s a shockingly tit parent she really is.
I don’t think she can deal with any push back from him at all. You can see he’s a bit of a tit sometimes from his interactions with Ada (as is normal) but totally docile when he’s getting what he wants. All this “Alfie likes to be fed, Alfie likes his pushchair etc”. She daren’t challenge or correct him and risk upsetting him because she doesn’t know what to do next, I think.
It’s always “kind hands”, “nice sharing”, no authority in her voice. Speculation but I imagine it’s “Oh Alfie, that wasn’t very kind” rather than “You must not hit your sister”.

Reactions: 19
Ash hun you hair doesn't look wavy at all. Just looks like you've been dragged from a bush. ATV 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.