Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bleeping didums. She has a stye and he has shingles. She has not got a damn clue how privileged she is.
When I had shingles, 2 styes, just over a bout of tonsillitis I still had to work and solo parent and everything else that comes between. I’d love to have her stress because it certainly doesn’t look like it’s stressful from here. Professionals packer’s both sides and she has dumped her kids elsewhere. He and his family (and her family) really do need to stop pandering to them and just make them parent. After all it was their choice to have not one but two. Poor Alfie, he must be so confused. He always gets sent away rather than working through transitions with who should be his ‘safe’ people.

Reactions: 19
Ada won’t stop feeding. She’ll be frantic to when she gets back.
---
I wonder if Ada has had the chicken pox vaccine like Alfie did? I wouldn’t wish pox on anyone but at least if she gets it this week NNB will care for her properly.

Reactions: 10
Attachment parenting but leave your kids for a week and bring them to a new house!! Literally what on earth. Thats the worst thing you can do to settle kids in a new house 🤯

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
IMG_0535.jpeg
Looks like Adeline’s teeth are going the same way as Alfie’s. I bet that still doesn’t spur tit mother into getting them both into a dentist.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Sorry I actually can’t imagine having several different professional packing services, movers, unpackers, working flexibly from home AND STILL SENDING YOUR CHILDREN AWAY FOR A WEEK TO MOVE!!
Not even Monday to Friday, literally Sunday so she can ship them straight into childcare on the Monday. From Essex, to Frinton for a week when they’ve not seen NNB for months, Ada still breastfeeds, Alf struggles with change apparently and then bring them to a new house to sleep in and go to a new childcare facility full time the following morning. I’ve genuinely never heard of anything so crappy.
Even in school they do a short day of a few hours to get used to the new setting, but that’s the bet Alf goes straight into full time.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Sorry I actually can’t imagine having several different professional packing services, movers, unpackers, working flexibly from home AND STILL SENDING YOUR CHILDREN AWAY FOR A WEEK TO MOVE!!
Not even Monday to Friday, literally Sunday so she can ship them straight into childcare on the Monday. From Essex, to Frinton for a week when they’ve not seen NNB for months, Ada still breastfeeds, Alf struggles with change apparently and then bring them to a new house to sleep in and go to a new childcare facility full time the following morning. I’ve genuinely never heard of anything so crappy.
Even in school they do a short day of a few hours to get used to the new setting, but that’s the bet Alf goes straight into full time.
They don’t treat those children with any dignity or respect. They’re merely just Ashley’s possessions devoid of thoughts and feelings. A couple of inconveniences always at the bottom of the list of priorities, it will never change. Adeline’s getting it the same as Alfie now (didn’t take long). She doesn’t care for how anything will affect those little human beings so long as she’s ok. She’s a complete and utter narcissist. It seems most of Ashley and her ilk are the same and that’s why they all have threads on this site!

Reactions: 20
They don’t treat those children with any dignity or respect. They’re merely just Ashley’s possessions devoid of thoughts and feelings. A couple of inconveniences always at the bottom of the list of priorities, it will never change. Adeline’s getting it the same as Alfie now (didn’t take long). She doesn’t care for how anything will affect those little human beings so long as she’s ok. She’s a complete and utter narcissist. It seems most of Ashley and her ilk are the same and that’s why they all have threads on this site!
Exactly, that’s why she is so predictable and boring.

Delusions of grandeur, self-important, legend in her own head narcissist Ashley, the self-declared world’s greatest mum and very little evidence to back it up.

Hopefully influencers and social media are long frowned upon before we witness the destruction she is causing these kids as teenagers and adults.

It baffles me that if her childhood was as bad as she depicts, get some ongoing decent bleeping therapy and break that generational cycle.

Reactions: 12
Company packing, moving and unpacking for you. Someone watching your TWO kids for SIX nights and also a partner going to collect them and bring them all the way back to london which is what a 2 he journey each way?

Could someone please tell me what in the duck she has to be tired/exhausted about? She has shopped for some daisy jumpers. Sorry been GIFTED some and maybe going on this morning for 10 minutes.

i do more than that (maybe minus the live television) in my 15 minute tea break at work 😂
---
Tommy, if you’re reading here, get Ash’s cognitive function checked as she clearly has a memory problem

View attachment 2960301View attachment 2960302
Self diagnosed adhd is affecting her ability to remember properly
---
So when does Alf get to settle in to his new area? You can’t chuck an possible ND child into an unknown area, in an unknown setting after being away from his parents/home for a week! Keep him with you from Wednesday, leave the packers to it and take the kids to the new park and shops ffs! Swing by the new nursery.

Alfs going to get picked up from Frinton and start Lovely Day 2.0 on the Monday isn’t he.

She’s a horror.
I feel lovely day 2.0 should be a thread suggestion 😅

Reactions: 19
Who’s looking after them for 6 nights think I missed that

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ. I can maybe understand the kids spending one night away so they could sort their rooms and make it lovely for them. But a week?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion- New house, off the kids go. Lovely Day 2.0!

Feel free to improve @crunkysnacks15 😂
I nabbed the lovely day 2.0 from another comment as it made me laugh! This thread suggestion also delightful!
I do feel bad for alfie, i do wonder about lovely days actual ability but i do think he has been better lookee after there than by ashley and tnb. That little boy is going to mourn that relationship and i strongly believe they are anout to have some difficult behaviours/big emotions to manage from him . I feel so sad for him

Reactions: 16
I can’t quite work out why her dad was there in a van on Saturday (?) if they haven’t moved this weekend and if dumb and dumber fucked off to Frinton today

Reactions: 11
Who’s looking after them for 6 nights think I missed that
Nana no balls!
---
I can’t quite work out why her dad was there in a van on Saturday (?) if they haven’t moved this weekend and if dumb and dumber fucked off to Frinton today
Maybe nana no balls hasnt taken the kids and ashley is lying because she knows we have picked up on it! And there has been a hige falling out 👀 and ashleys parents actually have them

Reactions: 6
6 nights!!!! Mental. Her mother in law is an enabler though ... she's the one saying yes no probs 6 nights off you go! Mental!

Nana no balls!
---

Maybe nana no balls hasnt taken the kids and ashley is lying because she knows we have picked up on it! And there has been a hige falling out 👀 and ashleys parents actually have them
I thought this could be the case too but the girlie wardrobe lady looks from today so she must’ve gone to Frinton. Why did she hire a van with her dad if she has a removals company? It doesn’t make sense.
ETA- I reckon the hired van was for Jas’ and coco’s stuff! She roped her dad into help them move

It’s bleeping summertime Ashley stop bloody plugging woollen granny cardigans, no one wants to know.
I am wondering if some of the stuff was moved out to a storage unit and that’s why her dad came with the van. The main new house stuff is probably getting moved by a professional company.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If they’re going straight to the new house and there’s removalists unpacking and no kids for a week…why did she say there were three This Morning appearances before they’d be unpacked? Doesn’t seem like it should be any?

Reactions: 5
Last dinner in Essex
Alf and Ada off to Frinton for 6 nights
Daisy jumpers
Stye and shingles
Only left Alf 4 times overnight 🤣
Ada’s bedroom plans with another death-trap canopy and no personality

IMG_6610.jpeg
IMG_6611.jpeg
IMG_6612.jpeg
IMG_6613.jpeg
IMG_6614.jpeg
IMG_6615.jpeg
IMG_6616.jpeg
IMG_6617.jpeg
IMG_6618.jpeg
IMG_6619.jpeg
IMG_6620.jpeg
IMG_6621.jpeg
IMG_6622.jpeg
IMG_6623.jpeg
IMG_6624.jpeg
IMG_6625.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.