Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely her sister sees it all?
Probably doesn’t listen to it either, they don’t seem very close at all, see each other once/twice a year at most. Maybe she just about tolerates her when she has to. There’s definitely something up with the no balls side of the family. Nana has probably seen the light and told them to get on with actually parenting their own children. Ada is no longer a newborn so Ashley has no excuse to sit on her hole and let others do everything for her.

Reactions: 9
They may not be very active online though. I know loads who have accounts and never see anyones stories. If she was my family I’d make a conscious decision to not listen to her tbh.

Reactions: 8
If she was my family member or friend, we'd definitely have a side WhatsApp about the tit she posts 🤣

A friend of a friend is a minor Instagrammer, and has a page on here, there are definitely plenty of chats going on about her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think NNB has just escaped long term to France for a legitimate retirement
Agree, plus TNB has siblings, perhaps she’s supporting one of them. Or the medical issue that occurred in the Maldives has reared its head.
Ash is an absolute horror but I don’t see NNB turning her back on the kids out of choice.

Reactions: 7
Thank you Ash for confirming NNB is still around 🤣

I see your selective amnesia has returned, conveniently forgetting the amount of times you've left Alf 😒

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
So she left her kids for a whole week, and she ‘left them in a hurry’. But she had time to film tit in Frintons bleeping Flower Show.

Lovely move x

ETA- what the hell’s happened to Jas and Coco? Used and abused springs to mind!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I can’t tell if it’s crocodile tears about leaving Ada (can’t even stretch that far for Alf) or actual tears because she missed the opportunity to get her tit out for a “last breastfeed” shoot. No doubt we’re about to be hit with a “my body was her home for 24 months” montage reel.

She’s only gutted she missed filming her last breastfeeding moment with Ada.

Didn’t she leave Alf for a week when she went on a spa trip to Italy?

Also how is she going on about the stress of moving when she’s got professional packers who are unpacking the other end and she’s shipped the kids off for a week. Plus it sounds like her only work for the week (apart from documenting every fart on Insta) is a night out and 10 mins regurgitating stats on This Morning! She honestly wouldn’t know the meaning of stress!!

Reactions: 22
I don’t comment here often anymore as I can’t keep up with her bullshit and she angers me too much, but I just need to shout the following…

ANY parent that needs to send their children away for an entire week to move house is bleeping USELESS. Especially when they don’t work a real job and have paid people to pack/unpack for them?!? 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 43
We’ve moved house 5 times with 3 toddlers thanks to work and we have no childcare! Never has it crossed my mind to bin the kids off for a week. It’s doable, and we packed/moved ourselves as we can’t afford removal firms. She hasn’t even had to pack and the kids have been in childcare the whole time. She doesn’t know she’s been born 😤😤

Reactions: 20
Did she say whether it was Alf and Ada coming back after a week, or just Ada? Alf barely got a mention. How long will he be allowed to stay in London before he’s shipped back to Frinton for the rest of summer?

Reactions: 5
“I’ve only left Alf three times… and at weekends”

Make it make sense!!!!
I mean, I can think of at least 8 or 9 times that she’s been away overnight from Alfie.

I genuinely do not think parents should be martyrs to their kids and never have time away, just don’t bleeping lie about it, especially when you document every aspect of your life so much that a total stranger can say “well that doesn’t add up”.

(Also see lying about going away on holiday so you can come across “one of the people”. 98% of the population will never be able to afford a million pound plus house with paid-for packers and unpackers, so don’t act like you begrudge them their week in bleeping Turkey, while you’re probably likely to get a grifted week away in Mauritius again in September).

Reactions: 22
So when does Alf get to settle in to his new area? You can’t chuck an possible ND child into an unknown area, in an unknown setting after being away from his parents/home for a week! Keep him with you from Wednesday, leave the packers to it and take the kids to the new park and shops ffs! Swing by the new nursery.

Alfs going to get picked up from Frinton and start Lovely Day 2.0 on the Monday isn’t he.

She’s a horror.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Tommy, if you’re reading here, get Ash’s cognitive function checked as she clearly has a memory problem

IMG_6599.jpeg
IMG_6600.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As usual it’s all about her and her journey. What about poor Ada going cold turkey when she has relied on Ash’s breast for comfort to go to sleep and early in the morning and what about poor NNB who will be dealing with Ada at 4 am.
We moved house when our children were same age as Alf and Ada and they did go to my mums for 1 day and night to make it easier for us. We unpacked ourselves and were mostly done by the time the kids came back. I was desperate for them to see their new rooms and garden etc. Surely Tommy can look after the kids on Thursday night and one of her many London friends can have them for a couple of hours when she does this morning on Friday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.