Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alf hiding before bath time really isn’t all that funny. It’s like he does something slightly different to mix up his mundane robotic sad existence and she clings onto it to rehash it into content, that’s just tit and pointless 😂
Obviously she didn't make him stay there so she could get her phone and coincidentally hover at that box thing that she linked after in an ad 🙄

Reactions: 4
I still don't understand why she is moving and feeling sorry for the kids! I would understand if they were moving to somewhere with more space but surely not in London.

Reactions: 12
Alfs hair, the way he is sitting, the way she speaks to him, she really doesn't like him does she?

• Sad
Where is NNB? Since that reel bigging up how amazing she is, she has disappeared and not even been memtioned!

Looks like they are doing the move themselves if her Dad is driving a lorry! Did no 5 star removal company offer their services for free?? 😱😱😱

This mornings stories though, they still have pictures on the wall, none of the garden toys have been dismantled ready to go 🙈🙈🙈 she is gonna be so stressed as the look very unprepared!! 😂😂😂
---
Poor little lamb 😢 Hair all matted that she cannot be arsed to brush yet again little miss perfect daughter has her hair all brushed albeit though in those silly bobbles 🙈🙈🤬🤬😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Poor little lamb 😢 Hair all matted that she cannot be arsed to brush yet again little miss perfect daughter has her hair all brushed albeit though in those silly bobbles 🙈🙈🤬🤬😡
It’s awful. I was wondering if it’s been hacked at again but I think now it’s just been ignored.

It’ll all be okay. They’re moving to ✨London✨ so she’ll take Ada to Trotters again and Alf might get to go too.

Reactions: 8
That video with “Geordie Geoff ” was so so sad. Because it’s not a screen or them being tickled both kids have zero reaction. I’d be so worried looking at that if they were mine. Two zombies and he’s trying so hard.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Mine would have been laughing his head off, but then, he’s not used to getting 98% of his entertainment via a screen.

• Sad
I feel so worried for Alf with this move. I had to move 18 months ago with quite short notice for the kids (I told them and we were moved in under 3 weeks) and my then 4 year old was so upset. Needed loads of reassurance and some special ‘jobs to help mummy make sure we pack everything’ because he was so worried his things would be left behind. We talked about it all over and over and I showed him the new house - took him there and the agent let us in, and regularly showed him photos - and even then I worried so, so much about him.
We had no change in childcare either.

Ash claims that Alf is so secure in his bedroom, and he loves his childminder and nanny - has she given any thought to what that means now?

I really hope someone has told her to get Alf’s room set up as absolute priority.
---
I have to wonder if this is why NNB is nowhere to be seen, because she disagrees with the decision to move.
The only person seeming to actually benefit from moving is Ashley.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20240525_123540_Gallery.jpg

I think they had a company in, because I zoomed in on the boxes and the packing tape is Kiwi movers who I've seen loads around London. Who knows if they've paid though?

Reactions: 4
Why is TNB washing his face with the hose? The water supply cut off? Enjoy that contaminated water Tommy 🥴 Making a big deal of nothing as always

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That video with “Geordie Geoff ” was so so sad. Because it’s not a screen or them being tickled both kids have zero reaction. I’d be so worried looking at that if they were mine. Two zombies and he’s trying so hard.
Honestly, if I was her Dad and she' d slagged me off on social media I'd tell her to get to duck and move her bastard furniture on her own. Alfie looking pristine as ever again?

Reactions: 13
Honestly, if I was her Dad and she' d slagged me off on social media I'd tell her to get to duck and move her bastard furniture on her own. Alfie looking pristine as ever again?
You can be sure if her “In-Laws” were available she wouldn’t have bothered with her Dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.