Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Dyson reel makes me think of The Emperor's New Clothes, she's been conned in to thinking that this is a 'style'. Given how few comments she's had I think her regular sheep are also confused by it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Latest reel.... Hasnt she had 2 holidays already this year?? šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤” France at Easter and was it the Maldives??

Reactions: 17
I love that sheā€™s an expert now, full of advice, when they havenā€™t even moved yet šŸ„“. Yet again, really poorly written and jumps from kids to everything else and then back to referring to ā€œthemā€ without it being clear who she means.

This is my favourite. The best thing to do when uprooting your kids from everything theyā€™ve ever known is to dump them with someone else for a few days. Perfect. No notes.
IMG_5326.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Why does she keep going on about light fittings?! I get it I suppose if itā€™s an expensive hanging light but weā€™ve never taken light fittings when weā€™ve moved. Is that just us? I had a friend who moved in to a house and the previous owner had taken all the light bulbs and I thought it was crazy. Is that what Ashley is doing?!

Reactions: 9
She can never be happy. Sheā€™s uprooted her whole family back to London because she hates being a mum. But now sheā€™s chucking her toys out because they arenā€™t going on holiday.

Youā€™re moving into a Ā£1m+ house, to where YOU want to live. She only went to the Maldives in November.

Iā€™m sure sheā€˜ll get gifted stays for various weekends through summer. And if NNB can stomach her, a holiday in france.

One last thing, who packs up the kids toys 4 DAYS before moving house?!

Let me get my tiny bleeping violin out šŸ™„

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
something is up. its weird that its her parents who she's spent the best part of two years avoiding/bashing on the internet, doing the logistics of this move. Rather than NNB and PNB who she's been sucking up to the whole time, who until fairly recently were constants in their lives, who have not given up any of their time to help?

Surely they would help their son move his family? unless, there has been a huge falling out.

Reactions: 23
something is up. its weird that its her parents who she's spent the best part of two years avoiding/bashing on the internet, doing the logistics of this move. Rather than NNB and PNB who she's been sucking up to the whole time, who until fairly recently were constants in their lives, who have not given up any of their time to help?

Surely they would help their son move his family? unless, there has been a huge falling out.
I reckon something happened in France. Maybe when she asked her followers for advice on Ada's anal prolapse? That could have been the last straw for NNB (Plus I'd be pretty pissed off if my son was sleeping on a camper bed in the attic like an upside-down Harry Potter)

Reactions: 13
I donā€™t know. Iā€™m wondering if sheā€™s about to offload the kids with NNB for a few weeks, hence that ā€œtipā€ in her post. Itā€™s weird sheā€™s been absent, but I donā€™t feel like Ash has been any worse than her usual self šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
I reckon something happened in France. Maybe when she asked her followers for advice on Ada's anal prolapse? That could have been the last straw for NNB (Plus I'd be pretty pissed off if my son was sleeping on a camper bed in the attic like an upside-down Harry Potter)
I reckon it was the prolapse overshare too. Also TNBā€™s younger sister will have her head clued up on socials, even if NNB doesnā€™t. I wouldnā€™t put it past someone of Tommys sisters age to direct Nana to here
---
I donā€™t know. Iā€™m wondering if sheā€™s about to offload the kids with NNB for a few weeks, hence that ā€œtipā€ in her post. Itā€™s weird sheā€™s been absent, but I donā€™t feel like Ash has been any worse than her usual self šŸ˜‚
My guess is sheā€™ll ship Dobby and the kids to france, leaving her child free to ā€˜sort the houseā€™/do TM

Reactions: 14
Why does she keep going on about light fittings?! I get it I suppose if itā€™s an expensive hanging light but weā€™ve never taken light fittings when weā€™ve moved. Is that just us? I had a friend who moved in to a house and the previous owner had taken all the light bulbs and I thought it was crazy. Is that what Ashley is doing?!
This is actually really common. I spent ages picking mine and will 100% be taking them out. You usually arrange an electrician to put pendants in and you let the buyers know in the forms that youā€™re taking them.

Reactions: 5
This is actually really common. I spent ages picking mine and will 100% be taking them out. You usually arrange an electrician to put pendants in and you let the buyers know in the forms that youā€™re taking them.
Ash spent stupid money on those light fittings. Iā€™d be taking them too šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Yes totally normal. When we sold our house the buyers requested to keep the kitchen island lights. Everything else we switched for plain hanging bulbs.

Reactions: 4
Late to the party but I needed something to listen to whilst falling asleep last nightā€¦so I put the walking the dog (lol) episode on. Wow itā€™s a wonder her parents are there to help her move house after the slagging she gave them. Sheā€™s just awful and itā€™s the same stories rehashedā€¦poor trash my boobs were too big and everyone was horrid to me and my parents didnā€™t show me any love šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 10
Late to the party but I needed something to listen to whilst falling asleep last nightā€¦so I put the walking the dog (lol) episode on. Wow itā€™s a wonder her parents are there to help her move house after the slagging she gave them. Sheā€™s just awful and itā€™s the same stories rehashedā€¦poor trash my boobs were too big and everyone was horrid to me and my parents didnā€™t show me any love šŸ™„šŸ™„
And because they are older old school parents they have no idea her daughter is slagging them off on public platforms šŸ’”

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.