Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Won’t eat? Prolapse? Soft play!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...I have been a long time lurker on this post and never commented but her posts today have tipped me over the edge. I have nothing more to say. Hopefully that covers it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m just catching up— help me out here. Does she still think her ‘bones are moving’ 14 months after giving birth??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m just catching up— help me out here. Does she still think her ‘bones are moving’ 14 months after giving birth??
Yep, and that’s why she’s a size 8-10/small but sizes up for her bones.

She also does a lot about getting her pink back like a flamingo, how her grandmother carried her in her eggs & how she has therefore carried Ada’s children and, my favourite but not used for a while, how carrying a baby means that some of their DNA gets implanted in you, so you will never be the same again & always carry them with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
how carrying a baby means that some of their DNA gets implanted in you, so you will never be the same again & always carry them with you.
Only applies to babies though. When they hit 1 they leave ‘home’ and the DNA gets sold on ReLiked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ah lads Ada picked the bear because her nana is an ER Nurse is the best thing she’s said in ages. Up there with too bony to do bedtime 🤣🤣🤣
Do we have the receipts for this? It's so good I need to see it first hand

Reactions: 5
Sorry I should have been more specific, I meant about being too bony
I can’t find a screenshot but it’s from here onwards

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Mmm raw chicken and potato’s 🤢

don’t give up the day job (whatever that may be)

IMG_1569.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Oh my Lord she can’t even get it together to cook a simple Hello Fresh and you know she orders the easiest ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Could she not of made that without Hello fresh Jesus I make better meals from scratch with just tit in the fridge and just throwing it all together 🤣

Reactions: 11
I use hello fresh / gousto to try things I wouldn't otherwise without having to buy a load of ingredients I will never use again. Why would you just get chicken, veg and Potatoes

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.