Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Won’t eat? Prolapse? Soft play!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker. Might have missed this, but what happened to the thing about cutting TV down with Alf? She was doing a whole thing about it a while ago and how much it was having a positive impact on his behaviour, so they only watch TV as a family for a very limited time each day, but now is back to screen time like this? I mean my kids get a lot of screen time some days, so I'm not one to judge 🫣 but I wondered if she'd spoken up about this and whether there was a reason - like did she realise it wasn't the TV thing making a difference after all??
Because everything she says is lies and for content.

Screen time ban - doesn't happen
Fridays with Alf - doesn't happen
Saturday breakfast in PJ's - doesn't happen
Eating a daily carrot - doesn't happen
Being a great mum - doesn't happen

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Someone has to

IMG_4304.jpeg

---
✨Old soul✨ or just a child liked a toy?

Also if Nana was actually an A&E nurse, it’s even more shocking that help for Ada’s prolapse was sought on Instagram.

IMG_4305.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
It was 7:20 on a weekend so she hadn’t been washed her face or her tan off … but wasn’t this Ada’s outfit when Ashley and Tommy had a kid each in the morning and TNB and Alf were in Alfs room still in pjs at 8am on Friday?

And why is she would apparently set a 1am alarm to get up she wash her tan off when Ada was waking all through the night but now she largely sleeps with an early start Ashley doesn’t even wash it off before getting dressed? Hmm

Reactions: 16
Long time lurker. Might have missed this, but what happened to the thing about cutting TV down with Alf? She was doing a whole thing about it a while ago and how much it was having a positive impact on his behaviour, so they only watch TV as a family for a very limited time each day, but now is back to screen time like this? I mean my kids get a lot of screen time some days, so I'm not one to judge 🫣 but I wondered if she'd spoken up about this and whether there was a reason - like did she realise it wasn't the TV thing making a difference after all??
Content. That’s all it boils down to. That screen time reel was for content and her trying to appear relatable to other mums. She would never cut down screen time for the long term so she showed Alfie completely distraught at not having it, Tommy laughing at him…for content. And then it was back to business as usual. She thinks it’s ok because she’s stuck a filter on YouTube and he’s only allowed Julia Bloody Donaldson or Peppa pig, but she fails to see the amount they have and when they have it causes more damage than 2 minutes of a man’s hands assembling toys (her ick/disgust)

Sorry @ToolaRoola. Cross posted 🤪🤸🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Because everything she says is lies and for content.

Screen time ban - doesn't happen
Fridays with Alf - doesn't happen
Saturday breakfast in PJ's - doesn't happen
Eating a daily carrot - doesn't happen
Being a great mum - doesn't happen
The last one got me 😅😅🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hang on - so Jasmine cooked dinner (whilst entertaining her own child) so Madame didn't have to. Then doesn't even get to eat with them? It was only Ash, TNB, uncle iPad and the kids at the dinner table.
Is Jasmin actually the live-in nanny?

Reactions: 20
Hang on - so Jasmine cooked dinner (whilst entertaining her own child) so Madame didn't have to. Then doesn't even get to eat with them? It was only Ash, TNB, uncle iPad and the kids at the dinner table.
Is Jasmin actually the live-in nanny?
Jasmine was next to her, you can see the bowl, but I don’t know about Coco.
---
The way they co exist as a nuclear family is so bleeping wooden like they’re on shift with the kids instead of just chilling out with them.
Absolutely spot on. It’s never natural parenting, it’s who’s turn it is to look after the kids.

Has Alf got a handful of Ada’s hair in that jumpers photo?
I really feel he’s so damaged by eBay they introduced Ada, ‘blamed the baby’, basically dropped him for her.
I wonder if he really is ND or they’ve just stunted him with their parenting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Jasmine was next to her, you can see the bowl, but I don’t know about Coco.
---

Absolutely spot on. It’s never natural parenting, it’s who’s turn it is to look after the kids.

Has Alf got a handful of Ada’s hair in that jumpers photo?
I really feel he’s so damaged by eBay they introduced Ada, ‘blamed the baby’, basically dropped him for her.
I wonder if he really is ND or they’ve just stunted him with their parenting.
I did think he had a clump of hair at first also I’m not sure. She posts the weirdest takes. And I’ve always thought yes they are stunting him. I don’t see ND , I know others do.

Reactions: 9
I did think he had a clump of hair at first also I’m not sure. She posts the weirdest takes. And I’ve always thought yes they are stunting him. I don’t see ND , I know others do.
I almost feel like she’s going to push for some kind of diagnosis because if there’s genuinely no reason for his, let’s say, being behind in his milestones, she won’t be able to accept it’s just their crappy parenting.
*in no way suggesting all children that aren’t meeting milestones are badly parented, but I feel in Alf’s case he’s been stunted and not provided opportunity, resources or encouragement. For instance, he can’t learn to hold a pencil if he isn’t given one and shown how.

I really feel he’s so damaged by eBay they introduced Ada
Just to clarify I meant *the way. Not ebay 😂

Reactions: 13
Soon Ada will tell Ash when she’s burning the dinner and Ash will say it’s cos her grandad was a fireman 🙄 What crack is she on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The whole no crying thing, so Alf never has a tantrum? At his age? No tantrums!?

I thought it was good for kids to get their feelings out, even if it's having a tantrum? It's all learning, no?

Reactions: 17
The whole no crying thing, so Alf never has a tantrum? At his age? No tantrums!?

I thought it was good for kids to get their feelings out, even if it's having a tantrum? It's all learning, no?
Well they filmed Alf distressed and laughed at him when they took Uncle IPad cold turkey. He’ll have tantrums she just portrays this supermum online. She wouldn’t know how the hell to deal with one though. That’s when she calls Dobby to teleport across London to rescue her 😂

Reactions: 15
With the photos, she isnt looking at what the kids are doing, its all about how magnificent she looks!!

Maybe when Jas has finished her shift she has to go downstairs where the servants live?? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
No, she’s not insisting of picking an outfit, she’s a child looking in a drawer you’ve opened!!
IMG_9027.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A 14 month old picking something up that’s brightly coloured out of a drawer that’s usually shut isn’t ‘choosing her outfit’ Ash 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Adas reaching for clothing on the right

Ada ends up wears clothing situated on the left

OK ASH 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ada was spiritually drawn towards the bear you guys. It wasn’t just at the right height and size for her to grab easily, she KNEW it meant something because she’s an old soul ✨🔮

Lol that Alfie got a pack of dinosaurs because blatantly Ada had been bought something and she couldn’t then leave him out.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has Ash finally realised that the giant clumpy shoes aren’t doing Ad any favours? Now if only she’d put her in appropriate length trousers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.