Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Won’t eat? Prolapse? Soft play!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does her own hair horrifically too. Oh wait
Ada’s hair is just silly, there is no need, those tight bobbins must hurt her , a little clip is sufficieht and this is coming from a mum whose daughter had more hair than Ada at birth 🙈

Reactions: 17
Ashley: do not stereotype girls

Also Ashley:

IMG_4309.jpeg
IMG_4310.jpeg

Maybe Adeline wears flowers for the butterflies and bees?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Ada’s hair is just silly, there is no need, those tight bobbins must hurt her , a little clip is sufficieht and this is coming from a mum whose daughter had more hair than Ada at birth 🙈
It makes my scalp burn just looking at it. My kid has a mop double the length and thickness and I can’t get her stay still to do anything with it! Ada’s obviously glued to a screen to endure the torture

Reactions: 7
Ah lads Ada picked the bear because her nana is an ER Nurse is the best thing she’s said in ages. Up there with too bony to do bedtime 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Honestly her kids especially Ada always look so grubby. Those leggings of Ada’s look like they've met a black sock in the washing machine. Nobody told her you have to separate lights and darks.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh Ash never once have I ever looked at a picture of your kids and thought they looked immaculate!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do not understand - everyone is enjoying a nice family meal - why the ipad? It isn't needed and the children aren't being concious of what they are eating. It is really lazy parenting.

Reactions: 16
Too much to unpack from that one video of them eating dinner...
1. She's dipping her hair in her food everytime she turns her head
2. Ada looks lost/gormless (because of ipad)
3. Alf being spoonfed at 3+
4. The noise coming from the iPad is awful, when will influencers learn to turn things off if they're filming

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.