Ashley James #6 Ageing like a fine wine? More like a cosmetic surgery cocktail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the idea of the ‘we’re on different journeys’ has an underlying current of I’m better than you. Her sister seems like she may be tolerable!
Interesting when the BIL story was added it looked like he didn’t want to be on camera? The angles looked all strange with his face covered.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't put it past ashley just wacking that into her post as she feels it relates to her audience even though tresseme don't have any such claims
That’s exactly what’s happened! And the point I want to make to them - she’s just thrown a fake claim in there to try and be relatable to who she thinks her audience is, but actually it’s false advertising and Tresemme should have pulled her up on it before I did!

Wow that’s worrying! What a tit company 😂
They can’t answer because there isn’t an answer!

Reactions: 9
Oooh they’ve logged it properly
Hopefully these brands will stop using influencers for cheap advertising.
Ashley in the shower fluttering her eyes and going on about her hair that a few days previous she said how much money she’d spent on then giving false information. These brands need to do better.
Even Clinique and Lauder ads - some kid applying an awful foundation colour and going ‘omg guys, can you even believe, omg, the coverage’ with their mouth wide open. As if that makes people want to drop £30 on ‘luxury’ make-up.

Reactions: 6
Urgh, honestly Ashley. Your content is the same old tit. Give us tattlers something else to talk about!

The Dr probably didn't say that. And you are correct, you are nowhere near famous enough to get punk'd. I wouldn't even class you as a z-list.

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
“I let Alf get so messy with food and play” 🤣🤣 Ashley, do you not remember when you wouldn’t let him explore different food textures because you couldn’t cope with the mess? Ahhh Ashley James, the walking contradiction strikes again!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else watch her stories tonight in total aghast

‘so yeah I can’t do bedtime with Alf as now I’m sooo skinny so he can’t get comfy on me to fall asleep’
Or words to that effect but pretty close

🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Urgh, honestly Ashley. Your content is the same old tit. Give us tattlers something else to talk about!

The Dr probably didn't say that. And you are correct, you are nowhere near famous enough to get punk'd. I wouldn't even class you as a z-list.

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
I cannot stop laughing at this - she really thinks she is someone! She’s a made in Chelsea z lister with the most generic John Smith name ever 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
Couldn’t do face to face? Is she blaming Covid for that? I was seen 3 times for Mastitis during lockdowns with a much older baby, no problem. GP’s were seeing people when necessary!

She just loves to blame everyone else and make a drama, doesn’t she.

Reactions: 7
Ahhhhhh every post she puts up annoys me! A bloody Wendy house for Alf. Just tell us you wish he was a girl you piece of Trash!

Reactions: 8
That’s exactly what’s happened! And the point I want to make to them - she’s just thrown a fake claim in there to try and be relatable to who she thinks her audience is, but actually it’s false advertising and Tresemme should have pulled her up on it before I did!

They can’t answer because there isn’t an answer!
Tresemme are shite. All hairdressers say not to use them because they use bad chemicals etc. So I was thinking there may have been a reason for Ashley to say that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
FE6FDC95-B26A-48B9-9570-826CF5CAB419.jpeg

Does Tommy actually have OCD, or is Ashley trivialising a debilitating mental illness?

If it’s true, should she be sharing Tommy’s medical condition?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.