Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Won’t eat? Prolapse? Soft play!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TNB is turning into a wierdo and Jasmine and Coco need to run for the hills
I showed my husband the clip of Dobby and Coco. He said if another man did that with his kid he’d go hell for leather on them. He wouldn’t act like that with his own niece because of something called body autonomy (and he isn’t an oddball) Yes that’s coming from a man Ash. He also said why the F is she filming and uploading tit like that. Jas seems so lovely but she needs to get out that house asap 🚩

Reactions: 14
Looking forward to Ashley getting food poisoning today after that chicken 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I still think about the time she said ‘Find a man who treats your best friend’s daughter like his own’
UGH, no, because that would be bloody weird.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well I am in the hospital waiting room and a woman has walked in wearing a daisy jumper. The urge to ask is that the trend Ashley James started is strong 🤣🤣🤣

Also that chicken , I have NO WORDS 🥴🤮🤣

• Haha
Tommy has ick written all over him. I do think tho since he picked up the kids from lovely day he's probably referring to Ada has his favourite girl. just to give him the benefit of the doubt

the chicken AND the potatoes both undercooked. like... check? juices need to run clear. thighs can still still be a bit pink as its not white meat. potatoes... stick a fork in them? she is so DUMB how she can serve that to her babies i can't

Reactions: 13
No wonder Alf still wants pouches if that’s the quality of food his Mother serves up! She resents doing anything for the kids or “the family unit” so much that she can’t even be bothered to follow a simple recipe to cook a basic meal for them. It’s not about being a mother or a woman or anything, it’s about being an adult that has chosen to bring children in to the world and won’t educate herself on the basic n requirements of being able to raise them. Why on earth would Jas or Tommy not be like oh Ash, that needs another 10 minutes in the oven I think? Is she that above criticism and defensive that they’d rather risk salmonella?! More fool them. She will get comments on it and that’ll be the next reel - like guys, nobody criticises Tommy for serving raw chicken, why as a woman am I just expected to know that potatoes should be soft to be edible?!

• Haha
I’m assuming cheapskate Ashley doesn’t run her aga up to temperature since she usually eats micromeals so she just stuck it in for the 25 mins the menu card said and doesn’t have the sense to realise her oven isn’t at the right temp.

Reactions: 17
How is that the portion size she’s serving to her kids… 3 measly potato & chicken chunks and about 12 peas.

Reactions: 10
How is that the portion size she’s serving to her kids… 3 measly potato & chicken chunks and about 12 peas.
To be fair that's probably all my two would eat of that.... actually my youngest (14 months old) would be demanding more peas off my plate, but I tend to start with a small amount for them knowing they can ask for more if they want it.

Reactions: 5
I’m assuming cheapskate Ashley doesn’t run her aga up to temperature since she usually eats micromeals so she just stuck it in for the 25 mins the menu card said and doesn’t have the sense to realise her oven isn’t at the right temp.
Potatoes like that in a normal oven take atleast 30 mins and thighs too 🥴 Hello Fresh clearly spouting quick cooking times as a selling point but relying on people to have common sense and realise their food isn’t cooked 😂 I have a catering company, food irks get me going 🥴

Reactions: 12
That chair is designed to grow with them, he should have all attachments removed and be at the table now.
Exactly this, why are they all lined up at the end, take the trays off and get them to the table, if not the girls, Alf at least so Coco isn’t stuck on the end with TNB’s back to her and they can all be involved. Get a placemat if they’re worried about mess. It’s bizarre that 3 adults haven’t worked it out.

Well I am in the hospital waiting room and a woman has walked in wearing a daisy jumper. The urge to ask is that the trend Ashley James started is strong 🤣🤣🤣
Hope all is ok xx

Reactions: 8
I would worry if I was Jas that Coco is getting too attached to Tommy. 6 months is a long time in a toddlers life and she is going to miss him when they move to London. Unless of course she is moving with them?!
I find it so sad that at the end of the day when none of them have seen each other all day, they can’t chat for 15 mins while eating rather than have that bloody iPad blaring. Obviously Alf should be at the table. Obviously Alf should be feeding himself but it’s the iPad that really does my head in.

Reactions: 13
Exactly this, why are they all lined up at the end, take the trays off and get them to the table, if not the girls, Alf at least so Coco isn’t stuck on the end with TNB’s back to her and they can all be involved. Get a placemat if they’re worried about mess. It’s bizarre that 3 adults haven’t worked it out.

Hope all is ok xx
Ridiculous set up all together. They are useless.
All is ok thank you ❤ I have a chronic illness so spend lot of time here but this is first time I’ve seen a Daisy jumper in the wild x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I saw someone yesterday with what I thought was a daisy jumper - up close it was actually tiny crochet teddy bears. Old Soul Ada will be needing one of those!!

• Haha
It’s mad that Alf is sat next to Ash but Tommy is having to lean across to feed him. Nothing about that set up makes sense

Reactions: 22
Surely Ash in her thickness must realise that if her 14 month is feeding herself why isn't her nearly 3 and a half year old?

Surely Ash in her thickness must realise that if her 14 month is feeding herself why isn't her nearly 3 and a half year old?
Exactly. But Ash won’t think it’s down to her tit parenting, it’s that Alfs refuses to therefore it’s his problem 🙄

Makes me sad watching them having a family meal when the kids all look vacant or glued to the iPad and parents also on their phones. We don’t always eat together due to hubby getting in late, kids at clubs etc, but when we do we’ll talk or play games - when mine were little you could still engage with a game of eye spy at the same time as eating.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.