Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Won’t eat? Prolapse? Soft play!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That chicken looks totally raw and absolutely rank! Two nights in a row they’ve had what I would class as very undercooked potatoes. She is totally useless in the kitchen isn’t she.

Reactions: 16
What the duck did I just watch? That’s Coco right?

And referring to Ash as his ‘second favourite girl’ after kissing Coco???

Sorry so many bleeping red flags there

0FAA4642-D563-45D0-8D2E-BC30F24F3663.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Alf still with the iPad ☹ 3 adults and 2 other children and he still can’t be engaged enough

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Look at her face when she’s reading through the recipes to jasmine.. the look of disgust on her face that she’s tried to edit out when she says cheeseburger beef rice bowl.. great advert hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Look at her face when she’s reading through the recipes to jasmine.. the look of disgust on her face that she’s tried to edit out when she says cheeseburger beef rice bowl.. great advert hun 😂
This made me think maybe she doesn’t get to choose her own recipes when they’re free?

Also, TNB still feeding Alfie with his plate next to him. The iPad needs to go!

Reactions: 14
That was the one she picked for Tommy wasn’t it 😂

ECCAD6AD-F9DF-45A9-9790-2407C88120F1.jpeg

ETA-her bra still doesn’t fit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So Coco now goes to lovely day too? Suspiciously easy to get a place there at seemingly short notice 🚩

Reactions: 21
Screen shot this for the ill fitting bra as willow pointed out but posting still for the daisy hair clip on the pocket 🤡
IMG_3841.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm not going to lie and say the TV has NEVER been on during meal times in my house... but it's pretty rare. They never have a meal without?! There is something so unbelievably sad about them all lined up, little zombies fixated on a little screen right in front of their faces. Gah.

Reactions: 22
I'm not going to lie and say the TV has NEVER been on during meal times in my house... but it's pretty rare. They never have a meal without?! There is something so unbelievably sad about them all lined up, little zombies fixated on a little screen right in front of their faces. Gah.
At least put it away for five minutes for the ad and pretend??!

It’s so weird that the girls who are half his age have their plates in front of them yet Alfie is still being spoon fed like a baby. His face always looks sooo glazed over when he’s got that iPad in front of him no wonder he’s not feeding himself. They set that kid up to fail by starting his screen addiction so young.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m shocked every single time I see him in that high chair, mine is a couple months younger than Alf and I can’t even remember the last time she sat in hers, it just looks wrong. Even if he does insist on being fed he can still sit on a proper chair

That chicken looks totally raw and absolutely rank! Two nights in a row they’ve had what I would class as very undercooked potatoes. She is totally useless in the kitchen isn’t she.
Totally useless! No instinct at all - just following the timings on the recipe card, when anyone with half an ounce of cooking skill would look, see that it's not cooked/browned enough and say let's put it in for a bit longer.
Hope she didn't poison anyone with the chicken 🫣

Reactions: 9
Is Alf even safe in that highchair weight wise?? I’ve genuinely never ever seen a 3.5 year old in a highchair before.

Remember after all the “screen time bans” Ashley would hide the phone and claim they only used it in a restaurant and now it’s clear how much they rely on it for every single activity.

I’m shocked every single time I see him in that high chair, mine is a couple months younger than Alf and I can’t even remember the last time she sat in hers, it just looks wrong. Even if he does insist on being fed he can still sit on a proper chair
That chair is designed to grow with them, he should have all attachments removed and be at the table now.

Reactions: 12
That food looked vile and was a really bad advert for hello fresh, the kids looking at the screen is sad, Alfie in a complete daze and being spoon fed is just awful, that poor little boy won't know what's hit him when he goes to nursery or pre school or whatever it is, Ash totally wants comments about her ill fitting bra and clothes, her hair is disgusting, she is a lazy cow because she has so much time on her hands but does duck all and neglects her children, TNB is turning into a wierdo and Jasmine and Coco need to run for the hills

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.