Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really worry for society when I see the messages she gets. It’s like they saw a different programme. Tattle makes me feel there might be hope for the world. I hate that these uneducated clowns have “ influence ” 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really worry for society when I see the messages she gets. It’s like they saw a different programme. Tattle makes me feel there might be hope for the world. I hate that these uneducated clowns have “ influence ” 🥴
Honestly, people think Tattle is all about trolls but in the main it’s full of emotionally intelligent people who have more regard for the safeguarding of children than their own influncer parents and with critical thinking skills that a lot of society lacks. I don’t blame men or the government for that!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
omg she even had to make the sloth piece a dig about men! why was Tamara Eccleston getting the criticism about the sloth on her daughters birthday when there are two parents why isnt the Dad being criticised? Errr id hazard a guess that most people wouldnt have a clue who he was so the papers have written the article about the parent that is well known in this case Tamara! 🤔
Shes so hateful and bitter!
Wonder if TNB booked Alf and Ada’s birthdays!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nick doesn’t view her as any kind of threat to say he wouldn’t work with her I wouldn’t have thought
I didn't mean she's a threat I meant more along the lines shes too far below his intelligence and only there for the glamour content. I'd love to see his face if she saw her blinking and pouting at the camera showing her outfit off later. She's a proper bimbo. In fact that's doing a disservice to Bimbos because Bimbos have the intelligence to know that that is all they are. I should know i am one.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else hear her say if her bank card got stolen the thieves wouldn’t have much luck because there’s nothing in it? I choked on my tea. The liessss 🤌🏼

Reactions: 11
Did anyone else hear her say if her bank card got stolen the thieves wouldn’t have much luck because there’s nothing in it? I choked on my tea. The liessss 🤌🏼
Yes!

Also she should know her audience, lots of people watching would actually have nothing in the bank.

Reactions: 6
WTAF is that latest reel??? 🙄🙄🙈🙈🙈 Ashley James and her one woman crusade to speak up for the rest of us??? 😡😡😡 NOT IN MY NAME THANKS 😡😡

She really thinks she's made it doesn't she?!!!!!!

Reactions: 13
as a recovering former bossy girl (not former, still am in many ways) I can say for a fact that being reprimanded did not make me shrink myself. the opposite in fact. but it was important to learn to LISTEN to OTHERS. their wants, their needs, their perspectives. it taught me respect and empathy. Ash was clearly absent the day they taught this fundamental moral life lesson
---
She’s made a reel of all her stats.
---
Being bossy absolutely does not make a good leader.

View attachment 2828738
she's so dumb it is painful

Reactions: 11
That reel. I’m speechless 😂

TM is turning to tit. Ben and Cat are AWFUL. So many awkward silences. The grieving parents they had on today were shown no sympathy or humanity, just awkwardness. The plead for the show to do something and Ben thanked them and moved onto the next thing. The show is on its knees. I can’t believe she’s made that reel off the back of the shittest show she’s done so far 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah the notions of this fool 🤣 she’s hired on this tired hack of a show as a token leftie, comes across like a school kid doing a homework project with her little cue cards and she suddenly thinks she has what ? Leadership qualities ? Oh please sit down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah the notions of this fool 🤣 she’s hired on this tired hack of a show as a token leftie, comes across like a school kid doing a homework project with her little cue cards and she suddenly thinks she has what ? Leadership qualities ? Oh please sit down 🤣
This! Being a good leader is about listening, taking on board others’ views. All the ‘bossy’ women I have worked with, or under, have been very, very weak leaders and I’d go as far as to say bullies.

Reactions: 18
All those side profile shots in her latest reel - she looks like Michael Jackson

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.