Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s been googling Nadine after the show 🤔

The comment that her steely stare made people crumble?! What did these people watch? The only person crumbling was Ashley!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She isn’t very bright. Nadine was a minister at the time, you don’t get to make speeches as you’re no longer a backbencher. That’s why she didn’t “talk in the commons for over a year” or mention her constituency. I SO wish Ashley had asked, she would have been humiliated.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She isn’t very bright. Nadine was a minister at the time, you don’t get to make speeches as you’re no longer a backbencher. That’s why she didn’t “talk in the commons for over a year” or mention her constituency. I SO wish Ashley had asked, she would have been humiliated.
What she misses every time is that she isn’t there to argue and antagonise the co-(whatever it is she does), she is there to discuss topics of the day alongside a-n other. Yes they might come at it from different perspectives, which is necessary and normal in any work setting, but it’s not bloody news night. She just uses it as a platform to show off how clever (she wishes) she is. She has no substance and she doesn’t actually care about any of the social issues she argues about, she just knows it’s a good way to win followers and up engagement. If only she put aa much energy into being a decent mother and safeguarding her children.

Reactions: 25
It’s a shame she doesn’t put the same amount of effort that she does with This Morning, into those children 💔

Reactions: 17
I thought TNB bought the cardigans for her??? 🤔🤔🤔

She can't remember her own 🐂💩
Hahahaha!! TNB supposedly bought them for her as an early Mother’s Day present. It hardly counts when you go in with your not-MIL and then just tell TNB to pay you back for them. So embarrassing. How does TNB not cringe at her pathological liar personality??

• Haha
I haven’t watched her on This Morning but from what everyone’s saying, she selling her own downfall here 😂😂😂
She’s clearly not capable of holding out a debate because she’s irrational - and when someone challenges her, she can’t think quick enough to respond. (Why she posted what she did tonight about why she didn’t say it……. 🙄) but you can’t do live telly if you’re not quick thinking!!!!!

I am enjoying her turning her tit show of a performance on TM into something acquainted with being bossy or demonstrating leadership. Ash, there is no definition of leadership in the world that equates that word with you randomly shouting at and being pissy with others. I'm a Liberal through and through. Nick and Nadine - kill me. But hun this is not for you. Its just embarrassing and you make us liberals look as thick as you. Do segments on dresses or shoes or something and I don't mean that in a misogynistic way it's just it flows better for you when you focus is on clothing. You are not a voice for women. You are a voice for women who think and look like you. There is no extension to those that are at the real peripheral of society. You don't speak for those experiencing extreme marginalisation. The whole body positivey movement was started by non-conformist black bodies, not conventionally attractive white women pretending they had "rolls". Give over and go away its so f****** embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The ironic thing with Ashley and feminism is that she does it for nothing but status. She hates women because she sees them as competition. If she can raise her status via her voice, in saying what people want to hear ie; the big bad government with the big bad men, then as a raging narcissist she also gets praise from it.

She’s fucked off Ada and left the mum era behind. This whole ‘voice for women’ thing honestly makes me sick. It gives her an excuse to openly despise men whilst being hailed for it. I think Nick Ferrari knows this and he’s 1 show away from fully losing it with her, or producers. But he knows if he did she’d use it against him and be applauded.

• Heart
She’s fucked off Ada and left the mum era behind. This whole ‘voice for women’ thing honestly makes me sick. It gives her an excuse to openly despise men whilst being hailed for it. I think Nick Ferrari knows this and he’s 1 show away from fully losing it with her, or producers. But he knows if he did she’d use it against him and be applauded.
This is it completely. If Nick takes her down she’ll just cry patriarchy, older white man bullying the woman, say he tried to make her look stupid to belittle her. All the equality will go out the window when she gets treated as an equal and not the little woman.

That’s the issue with so much of what she says. She wants to be equal but still have the special treatment of being the ‘weaker’ sex. Should we teach men to cross the street & avoid lone women so they don’t feel intimidated, or should he stay on her side because she’s an equal and shouldn’t be different to a man? You can’t have it both ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
she's in her camel toe era. ash hun you need to size up in your jeans. nothing wrong with that, since clothes are meant to fit you right? bet shes pissed her *bones* didnt move back within in a year this time....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.