Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see an issue with the bag, my daughter who’s 3.5 but the size of a 4.5yr old sleeps in one because she’s like a rotisserie chicken in her sleep and loses the duvet so get cold without it (also a bit of a ‘if it ain’t broke don’t fix it’ situation with her sleep), everything else is a disgrace though.
We’ve got one that’s long enough for her to stretch out in and she can actually walk in fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don’t see an issue with the bag, my daughter who’s 3.5 but the size of a 4.5yr old sleeps in one because she’s like a rotisserie chicken in her sleep and loses the duvet so get cold without it (also a bit of a ‘if it ain’t broke don’t fix it’ situation with her sleep), everything else is a disgrace though.
We’ve got one that’s long enough for her to stretch out in and she can actually walk in fine.
I think it's more the warmth of the bag, rather than the bag itself (IMO anyway)

Reactions: 5
Queen of "I've done my research" really needs to do some research 😂

2.5 tog really is for mid winter when it's minus temperatures outside, not a mild start of spring... 1.5 tog would be better, minus all the crap she's stacked his bed in. Also, the room temperature should be between 16-18 for ideal temp. Not 20+... its really not hard to find this guidance, the lullaby trust are very good at what they do and the NHS suggest looking at their guidelines nearly every time we see them.
I guess in fairness we don’t know what the temperature goes down to in his room overnight. I think they have rotten windows so I wouldn’t be surprised if it was cold. That said, a duvet on top is insane

Reactions: 3
Daily doser (as in dose) or daily dozer as in bulldozer?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
TM talking about Battersea Power Station. They’re trolling her again 🤣 How long into her segment until she says she used to live in Battersea and knows everything about it 🥴🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
TM talking about Battersea Power Station. They’re trolling her again 🤣 How long into her segment until she says she used to live in Battersea and knows everything about it 🥴🤣🤣
Ooh I forgot, has she been on yet?
---
Oh here we go. Voice for women with mental illness.
---
Stat after stat after stat interspersed with tit government and childcare.

Reactions: 5
Ooh I forgot, has she been on yet?
On now. She’s an awkward shaking mess rambling on about the government. Nadine aka minister of mental health has just thrown her on her arse disputing her statistics regarding NHS funding and she looks like she’s about to cry!!!! I can’t watch but I have to 😂

ETA now they’re letting her start the topic on phones being harmful to kids! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ashley getting schooooollledd!! Love to see it!

(Of course she had to bring up childcare when it had nothing at all to do with the subject)

First time I have been home when she has been on TW and she is so out of her depth, it is very uncomfortable watch, she just seems to have attitude

Reactions: 10
I loved the “can I bring it back not to the government but to mental health” from Nadine!
---
Shall I phone? I fit this criteria. I could mention that Ashley is a bully.

Reactions: 16
Ahhhh are smartphones harmful for under 16’s let’s start with Ashley 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Safety!!! She said she receives unsolicited nudes in her DM’s.
What about sharing your children? What about their safety?
---
I’m surprised she hasn’t mentioned Brianna Ghey’s mother in this bit about smartphones
---
Nick says he’s fed up with the government being blamed for everything.

Wonder who he aimed that at 🤣

Reactions: 9
This is tv gold. Nicks fit to burst with rage towards her and Nadine is an educated, eloquent woman who is team Nick 🤣 Ash looks utterly miserable 🤣

• Haha
She’s so sour looking while the rest of them are laughing. Playing some kind of victim constantly - playing sexism card now 🙄

Reactions: 10
Even Nadine is sick of her
---
Ash wouldn’t get a sloth. Or she would, and give it away.
---
bleeping hell Ash give the sexism line a break for a second

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.