Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she showed a pic of NNB and her posing at the house on Ada’s bday, Ada had the same dress on. I seem to recall it looked like she’d had a pic with her own mum then one similar with NNB. Someone might have screenshot it here.

I thought France too. It’s plausible TNB might’ve taken Alf to see them yesterday if they were about.
Ohh I might have missed that. I’ve seen the grid one of Ash’s mum.

Bets they do a dump and run (to France or Frinton!) of Alf in the Easter hols?
---
Hello, new around here (although I recognise some names!). Been watching This Morning and she really manages to rile up Nick Ferrari and Gyles Brandreth. It’s odd the way she just continues to talk ignoring anyone else saying anything like she’s a robot spouting a script.

Read this thread now and intrigued to hang around a bit and see what she’s like away from TM and if she hangs her to her job there.
Welcome to the shitshow! She’s a horror.

Reactions: 6
Hello, new around here (although I recognise some names!). Been watching This Morning and she really manages to rile up Nick Ferrari and Gyles Brandreth. It’s odd the way she just continues to talk ignoring anyone else saying anything like she’s a robot spouting a script.

Read this thread now and intrigued to hang around a bit and see what she’s like away from TM and if she hangs her to her job there.
She looks like a saint on TM compared to what she’s like with her children. She says what everyone wants to hear. The kids are neglected and Alf completely marginalised because he’s male 💔

Reactions: 13
She looks like a saint on TM compared to what she’s like with her children. She says what everyone wants to hear. The kids are neglected and Alf completely marginalised because he’s male 💔
I was shocked reading the wiki about her gender disappointment before he was born. He will grow up and read that too, poor boy

Reactions: 10
I was shocked reading the wiki about her gender disappointment before he was born. He will grow up and read that too, poor boy
She is very blatant in her favouritism. To herself mainly. It’s become increasingly clear that her poor children were born as an extension to her, for ego purposes and to bring a new line of content to the Ashley James brand. The actual parenting outside of the content curating is hugely problematic for her. What mother cannot ever be alone with her children, as an example.

Reactions: 14
Who are these people? More fake profiles or do they genuinely believe she's good🤪

Feel like we might have to work "breath of fresh air ballsy woman" into the next thread title somehow

IMG_1633.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Ada’s her favourite but only until she’s mobile and loud. Now she’s stopped breastfeeding, and TNB is doing the nights, Ashley’s mum era is almost over.

• Haha
Dunno what’s wrong with me but I’m actually feeling sorry for her.

She’s nearly 37 in an industry that doesn’t like women ageing.

The peak of her career was appearing on Big Brother six years ago and that still didn’t kick her career off. Her face is unrecognisable from that time.

Now she is on TV twice a month for 15 mins and apparently doesn’t even get paid for it.

She has nothing to fall back on - she hasn’t even married, let alone married rich like some influencers.

All she has is the kids, who will lose the cute factor in a couple of years and pushback is coming against those who use their kids in this way too.

Imagine a 50 year old Ashley with a 16 and 14 year old, still with her little showreel and talking about how she has never used plastic surgery, despite being on her twelfth face.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

The peak of her career was appearing on Big Brother six years ago and that still didn’t kick her career off. Her face is unrecognisable from that time.

Now she is on TV twice a month for 15 mins and apparently doesn’t even get paid for it.

She has nothing to fall back on - she hasn’t even married, let alone married rich like some influencers.

All she has is the kids, who will lose the cute factor in a couple of years and pushback is coming against those who use their kids in this way too.

Imagine a 50 year old Ashley with a 16 and 14 year old, still with her little showreel and talking about how she has never used plastic surgery, despite being on her twelfth face.
Couldn’t have happened to a nicer woman 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m saving my pity for the kids, not Ashley James 12face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I do not feel sorry for her, she is a vile person. After I joined this thread, I spent my night feeds reading her old threads. She deserves no one feeling sorry for her IMO

Reactions: 17

She's chosen it all.
She's bright enough to have held a decent job in PR or something where she could still access the celeb world but she was fame hungry and wanted to be in front of the camera.
She could have done a degree in journalism or media and been employable but she followed a man to uni then did short courses in presenting, DJing and 'life coaching'; she chose to use her body over her brain. Everyone knows that doesn't work long term but she chose it when she still thought she'd marry rich imo. She claims she's not made it big, not because she's not that interesting, but that she's been kept down by the patriarchy, ignoring that her appeal to men and willingness to get her kit off was her only selling point.
Now she's trying to fight the deadline by screaming 'it's not fair' about society and aging, putting fillers in her face, dressing 'trendy', eschewing anything she considers 'mumsy'.... Again, still using her looks, rather than re calculating and using her brain to become educated on a particular area to give herself a chance of longevity.
She isn't employed by TM for her unique and insightful views, she's employed because she says what's popular and looks nice doing it, evidenced by her 'chose my outfit for TM' reels & second slot as a model last week.
Reinvent or perish. I see no real effort at reinvention, if anything shes trying to claw back to her past.

Reactions: 23
Maybe she's after presenting the fashion segments they have on TM, not that she really chooses her own outfits or really influences anyone to buy what tattle shopper picks for her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe she's after presenting the fashion segments they have on TM, not that she really chooses her own outfits or really influences anyone to buy what tattle shopper picks for her
That’s almost as funny as her hosting a parenting segment

• Haha
Noticed TNB had Alf in a buggy at the zoo.Why can't they let him bloody walk?! And Ash saying how she might have an Alf and mummy day.She should have had loads of them by now.witch.Look how fake she is doing her Hello Fresh ad.

Reactions: 11
Next door to what, the attic? The roof?

She is on a different floor to the rest of the family, in Ash’s make up room!!

IMG_1134.jpeg
IMG_1135.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.