Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she even mean she definitely wants to alternative when she moves? 😂 so she doesn’t plan to have a day with Alf until she moves to London?

“Alf needed time away from the girls” no ash, Alf needed you to not pay more attention to your friends kid than to him. It wasn’t solved by avoiding him and spending the day with your friends kid and without him

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I find everything she said a bit weird really. They could switch off and relax because the girls were safe and she’s usually trying to make the kids behave like mini adults. Where, at soft play or nickoledeon world?! It was amazing to see Ada explore at her own pace… because Alf wasn’t stopping her or because she wasn’t contained or??
That she took 4 weeks off and sat in bed watching MAFS while she had a toddler because she was recovering from her section. Maybe they’ll swap and she’ll take Alf out. They want to do that when they get to London like she couldn’t take him to the park or soft play and for a milkshake or babychinno for an hour or two in Essex?
It’s like there’s no maternal instinct, it’s not about the kids, it’s about her.

I reckon Jas saw some little leopard print dress and picked it up for a laugh like ‘if you had a kid you’d dress them like this haha” and she’s romanticised it into ‘buying baby dresses for her future daughter’.

Reactions: 20
Her “maternity leave” with Ada gets shorter every time she mentions it 😂
---
Interested to know the reason we didnt get shown the dress Jas bought for Ashley’s future unwanted child. Almost like it’s something that didnt happen. Wasn’t she still on holiday in France when Ada was 6 weeks … but she only got 4 weeks mat leave?

Reactions: 18
I’m not sure what zoos are local in Essex, but Hinch was off to the zoo today too. Coincidence? Invite?
Colchester would be about 40 mins from Ash’s (and 30 from Frinton). About half hr from Hinch.
Looks like TNB took the train though so he could’ve been to London Zoo.

Reactions: 8
Colchester would be about 40 mins from Ash’s (and 30 from Frinton). About half hr from Hinch.
Looks like TNB took the train though so he could’ve been to London Zoo.
Yeah he’s at Londoon Zoo. We live nearby and go often (membership is useful!) - I recognise the playground.

Reactions: 7
it’s obvious watching those stories about the museum of childhood that she never takes either kid to anywhere child friendly. I live in some backwater in the North West and there’s genuinely dozens of play cafes etc near me that have stuff “at kids height”. It’s hardly groundbreaking.

Reactions: 15
I’ll be gobsmacked if she takes Alfie out for the day on her own next week. Even a few hours would be better than nothing, the poor boy is crying out for some quality time with his mother. Really hope she proves us wrong!

Reactions: 12
Jasmine could stay at home with Coco and Ada, and Alf could have 1-2-1 time with both of his parents. Soft play, Gail’s for croissant (which he apparently used to eat every day but hasn’t been seen since), McDonalds, the park, swimming - it doesn’t have to be far away and it doesn’t have to be all day. Just a couple of hours of filling up his cup with love and attention.

Reactions: 25
I wonder if Alf will ever get taken to the young V&A seeing as it’s so great (it is, and far better for Alf’s age than Ada’s). Won’t hold my breath. He will get an hour at the play cafe round the corner that they went to for Lucy Meck’s kids birthday party if he’s lucky and Ash will not be alone and also make a reel about it so will have her phone in his face the whole time.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Why does it have to be London with Alf to take him out for the day

She told everyone she didn’t get Mat leave and she was back to ‘work’ a few days after bringing Ada home. She’s full of tit. I don’t know any second time parents who laid in bed watching MAFS for a month neglecting their first kid!!

Ada can’t even walk, the young V&A is way better for Alf’s age than Ada’s. Every decision her and Tommy make for the kids is always so wrong.

Gosh surely Alf wouldn’t need any time away from the girls because Ash and TNB don’t genderize (is that a word lol) their play do they…??!!
SURELY the massive feminist Ashley would ensure Ada gets toys and play that promote her spatial awareness and not passive toys about caring, which girls always get? This should be perfect for Alf! 😏
It’s actually incredibly obvious (from the small snippet we see on Instagram) how she harbours definite resentment towards Alf, probably because he is a boy. It’s horrid. What is she playing at?
Also, because I’m usually on the Hinch thread I may have missed this but who is this Jasmine Barcelona person?!

Reactions: 14
I’m going there tomorrow (planned, she did not influence me) with my 2.5 year old and because I’ve done my ✨research✨ I know he’s the perfect age for loads of it! There’s interactive stuff involving sand and lights etc that is not appropriate for Ad at all yet. Hell, there’s even a buggy park so we can ditch the wheels and he can explore on foot (which admittedly would be a novel concept for poor Alf)

And I’m sure he had a great time at the zoo but one off admission prices are insane- £33 adult and £19 for a child 3+. There are so many things he’d have been delighted to do without spending that kind of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Gosh surely Alf wouldn’t need any time away from the girls because Ash and TNB don’t genderize (is that a word lol) their play do they…??!!
SURELY the massive feminist Ashley would ensure Ada gets toys and play that promote her spatial awareness and not passive toys about caring, which girls always get? This should be perfect for Alf! 😏
It’s actually incredibly obvious (from the small snippet we see on Instagram) how she harbours definite resentment towards Alf, probably because he is a boy. It’s horrid. What is she playing at?
Also, because I’m usually on the Hinch thread I may have missed this but who is this Jasmine Barcelona person?!
She’s a friend of Ashley’s from uni, and she’s been at their house for WEEKS now. She lived in Cambridge and Ash actually made the effort to drive and see her last year so I do wonder if something was going on.

We have no idea why Jas is there or how long for. She was first seen when TNB was away and Ash was signing paperwork for the house sale so not sure if that was coincidence or if Jas is buying it or what.

No idea where Jas and Coco are sleeping either, the only free space is TNB’s study.

Reactions: 12
I think NNB has been featured a lot less of late hasn’t she? Since that pointless weekend they attempted to train Ada into not expecting ash to be a ‘human dummy’ in the night.

Reactions: 13
I think NNB has been featured a lot less of late hasn’t she? Since that pointless weekend they attempted to train Ada into not expecting ash to be a ‘human dummy’ in the night.
Yes! And I don’t think they were at Ada’s birthday? Maybe they’re in France

Reactions: 6
Yes! And I don’t think they were at Ada’s birthday? Maybe they’re in France
I think she showed a pic of NNB and her posing at the house on Ada’s bday, Ada had the same dress on. I seem to recall it looked like she’d had a pic with her own mum then one similar with NNB. Someone might have screenshot it here.

I thought France too. It’s plausible TNB might’ve taken Alf to see them yesterday if they were about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hello, new around here (although I recognise some names!). Been watching This Morning and she really manages to rile up Nick Ferrari and Gyles Brandreth. It’s odd the way she just continues to talk ignoring anyone else saying anything like she’s a robot spouting a script.

Read this thread now and intrigued to hang around a bit and see what she’s like away from TM and if she hangs her to her job there.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.