Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0111.jpeg
Or instead of separating them and reinforcing the girls vs boys bullshit she could teach him to ✨share✨ I know, I know, crazy right!? 🤪

Side note: Alfie actually looks quite cute here bless him, hair is semi decent and the outfit is (dare I say it 🫣) nice and more importantly - FITS him! Perhaps Jaz stepped up to the plate for the poor little guy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She’d rather spend the day with someone else’s kid than her own. Now Ada’s off the boob there is literally no excuse for her not to spend 1-1 with Alf 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
‘Alfs been feeling a bit unsettled as a result of his little sister getting bigger and wanting his stuff, so I’ve decided to prioritise spending time with her away from Alf’

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2817916Or instead of separating them and reinforcing the girls vs boys bullshit she could teach him to ✨share✨ I know, I know, crazy right!? 🤪

Side note: Alfie actually looks quite cute here bless him, hair is semi decent and the outfit is (dare I say it 🫣) nice and more importantly - FITS him! Perhaps Jaz stepped up to the plate for the poor little guy.
Don’t think separating them for a day will fix that problem. It’s what kids do. Maybe try staying at home and teach them to share? But then there wouldn’t be any pics/videos for the gram to show what wonderful parents they are.

Reactions: 17
“Alf is struggling with having to share everything with Ada … so we treated him by bringing him AND Ada to soft play”
FS a treat would have been doing something with just Alf.

Reactions: 11
Or maybe Alf is struggling with the face that a new woman and child have moved into his home and he feels like his primary carer is changing all over again.

Reactions: 21
"I just want to hang out with them"

Tell me you know nothing about parenting, without telling me. Parenting is hard work, it isn't just hanging out with your child... thats something an aunt would do/say

Reactions: 22
Nanny will be for Ada I reckon
And to take Alf to and from preschool.

Wonder if they’ve picked somewhere in London, relying on having moved by then.
She made out like she’d just popped out quickly to see it, and we all know if she’d been to London she’d have talked about it.

Reactions: 10
And to take Alf to and from preschool.

Wonder if they’ve picked somewhere in London, relying on having moved by then.
She made out like she’d just popped out quickly to see it, and we all know if she’d been to London she’d have talked about it.
Found it odd there seemed to be a lack of sadness for when Alf leaves Lovely day given how ‘amazing’ they are and how long he’s been there. Hopefully pre school will drum it into her thick skull that Alf is delayed and he will need help whether she loves him or not 🙄

Reactions: 13
"I just want to hang out with them"

Tell me you know nothing about parenting, without telling me. Parenting is hard work, it isn't just hanging out with your child... thats something an aunt would do/say
She’s trying to make herself believe this is how she feels. Parents have to go to work to put a roof over their children’s heads and food on the table but most would probably like to spend more time with their children. Trashley can’t wait to get away from her children.

Reactions: 19
Every preschool I’ve known has required children to be toilet trained. NNB will be working overtime to do it.

They will need a nanny too, seems odd to go for a term time only childcare place again when they are in every day.

Ashley is the weirdest influencer I’ve ever come across, most of them state they do it in order to spend more time with their children because they can be so flexible and Ashley uses it as an excuse to see less of them!

Reactions: 20
She’s trying to make herself believe this is how she feels. Parents have to go to work to put a roof over their children’s heads and food on the table but most would probably like to spend more time with their children. Trashley can’t wait to get away from her children.
Absolutely, I would love to spend more time with mine. If I could, I would give up work and be with them. But alas I'm the breadwinner

Reactions: 8
With toilet training ash will play on the ND card. Yknow, the one she couldn’t care less about. Pre schools round me are happy to support with toileting and will accept kids in nappies. They have the facilities. So it depends on the settings facilities whether they accept kids in nappies.

I suspect Alf will be shipped off to Frinton for the summer and be trained by September by Nana. I feel for the little guy with the amount of change coming his way and the complete lack of preparation/support he’s going to get. Especially if he ‘can’t even cope’ with sharing toys with a sibling to the point she wants to separate them for a day.

Just crazy

Reactions: 12
Bless Alf but he’s going to struggle massively with his focus in pre-school, at least part of it will be an actual structured day with early years foundation stage targets and activities to prepare for actual school. She’d do well to start massively cutting his screen time now and spending time doing simple five-ten minute activities with him sitting at a table to try and develop his attention span but she won’t, of course, and neither will his dad. It’ll be a world away from the church hall with Lovely Day.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.