Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But what do you DO, Ash? It’s easy to sit in your million pound house and witch about the conservatives, but what are you actually doing to help anyone? You lead such a privileged life, ostensibly based on your family background and your looks, and all you can muster is resharing a few bits and pieces online?
I’ll have you know she’s done two shifts photo opps at the baby bank

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s the second influencer I’ve seen (and I follow about 5) claim their post partum hair loss regrowth is down to some supplement. She even says herself she has natural regrowth at the crown, then claims it’s the supplement responsible for the baby hair growth?!

Reactions: 10
This Morning have a problem with their wall.
It changed colour.
That’s the only explanation as we know Ashley doesn’t edit her photos.

D0569A14-F5EB-4B41-A0A2-3EB368C17C2F.jpeg

Oh no, the dress changed colour too!
And her hair and skin!

9BE60A97-7D18-4A8F-B0DB-084453613A85.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Where’s my head full of stupid bleeping baby hairs appeared from then? I sure as hell haven’t been taking those supplements 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This one needs an urgent labotomy
View attachment 2809404
It’s all very tiresome. I wonder if any of these women understand D&I at its core. It’s not about women challenging and bashing men at every opportunity and simply because they are men. Not all men around a decision making table are white, privileged misogynists (thanks to D&I) and not every woman around a decision making table represents the voice of all women. I’ve certainly seen that. Not every woman wants to be heard because of their gender, but perhaps of their cultural experiences or differences, or financial and educational experiences that they and their male siblings had. The most amazing women I’ve experienced, I may not agree with necessarily, but they bring substance to their opinion, they have rich experiences that underpin and qualify their voices. At the very heart of it, Ashley is just a bandwagon jumper and her only interest is doing as little as possible for maximum exposure.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s all very tiresome. I wonder if any of these women understand D&I at its core. It’s not about women challenging and bashing men at every opportunity and simply because they are men. Not all men around a decision making table are white, privileged misogynists (thanks to D&I) and not every woman around a decision making table represents the voice of all women. I’ve certainly seen that. Not every woman wants to be heard because of their gender, but perhaps of their cultural experiences or differences, or financial and educational experiences that they and their male siblings had. The most amazing women I’ve experienced, I may not agree with necessarily, but they bring substance to their opinion, they have rich experiences that underpin and qualify their voices. At the very heart of it, Ashley is just a bandwagon jumper and her only interest is doing as little as possible for maximum exposure.
Absolutely spot on. She’s never had an original thought, everything she ever says is parroted or copied and pasted from somewhere else.

You don’t have to look far to see examples of her lack of effort into anything - the constant last minute requests for assistance on birthday parties, holidays, clothes choices. The blaming accounting professionals for tax issues, etc etc. She is a privileged white girl who wants to do nothing but achieve everything.

I always find it interesting that influencers tend to LOVE an ‘ask me a question!’ session on instagram, yet Ashley never ever does. It makes me think she’s possibly aware of her actual lack of popularity and doesn’t want the stick.

As she loves politics so much I’d love to know her thoughts about the possible new legislation aimed at tightening restrictions on the world of influencers…

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Interesting not a word spoken on the disgusting racist comments made by the Tory donor towards Diane Abbott they were talking about on GMB today.

I thought Ashley was the voice for women and politics?

Reactions: 6
Interesting not a word spoken on the disgusting racist comments made by the Tory donor towards Diane Abbott they were talking about on GMB today.

I thought Ashley was the voice for women and politics?
Give her time. She needs to wait for someone else to post it on an easily digestible slide first.

Reactions: 19
Baby flamingoes are dull and grey, so I guess she really is a flamingo parent.

There’s that “after motherhood” again 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We all knew what she was doing, because she lacks any subtlety or nuance. She takes everything so literally. But…it’s also Spring now and theoretically there’s more daylight and the weather is warming up. Seasonally the trend is always for more colour coming into Spring/Summer. Nothing to do with flamingoes.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.