Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willowtree2

VIP Member
Oh Alf. He looks huge in that pram clutching a baby book bless him. 5 pieces of pasta for lunch. He looks happy atleast!
‘Maybe I’ll do an Alfie day’

‘Maybe’

Witch 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 24

DaisyDaisy87

VIP Member
Guys you’re being mean, she’s usually ‘very zen and calms the kids’ but forgot to take her supplements today otherwise she’d have coped with them perfectly 🤣

• Haha

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
It’s laughable that Ash couldn’t have taken both her children to the kids V&A museum with Jasmine. Two adults to take care of three children - she wouldn’t have had to manage alone. But then I suppose it wouldn’t have been the picture perfect two besties hanging out together with their daughters. Shes so transparent. Of course the answer to Alf struggling to share toys/parents attention with his sister is ditch him to give all the attention to his sister. Genius.

• Sad

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Is Alfie the most docile three year old around or is my child just beyond crazy?! He’s lying on the bathroom floor on a towel to be dried after bath time - my child hasn’t done that since about 11 months. Sometimes I feel like I’m annoying myself by finding fault in everything she does with that boy but it just seems like he is so, so placid for his age and she seems to still treat him like a baby in all aspects of life.
You’re right. My kids a year younger and I barely even dry him. He’s air dried by the time he’s sprinted naked from the bathroom to his bedroom. ND or not, he is young for his age because he is stunted by his shit parents.

sasbeep

VIP Member
What part of motherhood came really easily to her? The fact that she couldn’t be left with Alf alone? The fact that she didn’t enjoy the baby stage? The fact that she can’t get her kids in a routine that benefits them? The fact that she can’t spend time with her two kids on her own? Which part came easy to her??

cahil

SO salty about Ada's first word being Dada. omg Ash its not personal!!! most babies first word is dada. its legit easier to say. grow up, its so pathetic the constant one upping over Tommy and the kids DARING to suggest they prefer him over her. but this isnt even that! shes so insecure as a mum.

yeah she can't speak with her babies. genuinely i think the reason Alf is so stunted is because shes never modelled a proper conversation in front of him. Ask questions! listen to what they are saying! and ffs stop filming them while attempting to engage with them. kids arent dumb! obviously they know you're not actually engaged with them when you're bleating into your phone and talking to you *audience*!!!!! drives me nuts

• Heart

Rocky Rosd

I would love to know what she would say if someone asked her ‘what makes you a really good mum?’ Looking on, I can’t see one thing. She puts her own needs before her children’s every single day. She is not warm and loving and smiley and she spends very little time with them. They eat crap food and watch screens ALL THE TIME. And don’t get me started on their complete lack of privacy. The list of negatives is endless. Positives - she breastfed on demand for 6 months. But then again, she stopped so brutally when Ada went to childminder, I’m not sure I can even give her that.

willowtree2

VIP Member
This Morning trolled her hard this morning

Diane Abbott
Favourite children
Shit school meals that look like AllPlants
Bum lifting shorts - she said she now has a ‘mum bum’ 😡 Now mums don’t have bums!

She completely deflected on the favourite child topic 🤣

• Haha

cahil

it pisses me off so much when mummy influencers who can afford private PT sessions make such a song and dance about postnatal recovery and living a healthier lifestyle and how this isnt somehow a euphemism for weight loss. like they are all in the business of promoting diet culture. its so transparent and privileged!

• Haha
Ash hun, it doesn’t matter what you said. You were sat on a panel, on national television, talking about Kate and her whereabouts. You’re part of the circus.

THEN instead of dropping it, you doubled down later on your stories.

Stop bringing Meghan into it. It has nothing to do with her. You’re actually just perpetuating the obsession with comparing these two women and pitting them against each other.

Reactions: 23

totaltatt

No idea how she can be on board with 'children ruin career's', when she would be NOTHING without her kids to exploit. The only reason she's on these shows and is given a platform is because she has kids.

• Heart

littlepup

VIP Member
Dunno what’s wrong with me but I’m actually feeling sorry for her.

She’s nearly 37 in an industry that doesn’t like women ageing.

The peak of her career was appearing on Big Brother six years ago and that still didn’t kick her career off. Her face is unrecognisable from that time.

Now she is on TV twice a month for 15 mins and apparently doesn’t even get paid for it.

She has nothing to fall back on - she hasn’t even married, let alone married rich like some influencers.

All she has is the kids, who will lose the cute factor in a couple of years and pushback is coming against those who use their kids in this way too.

Imagine a 50 year old Ashley with a 16 and 14 year old, still with her little showreel and talking about how she has never used plastic surgery, despite being on her twelfth face.
She's chosen it all.
She's bright enough to have held a decent job in PR or something where she could still access the celeb world but she was fame hungry and wanted to be in front of the camera.
She could have done a degree in journalism or media and been employable but she followed a man to uni then did short courses in presenting, DJing and 'life coaching'; she chose to use her body over her brain. Everyone knows that doesn't work long term but she chose it when she still thought she'd marry rich imo. She claims she's not made it big, not because she's not that interesting, but that she's been kept down by the patriarchy, ignoring that her appeal to men and willingness to get her kit off was her only selling point.
Now she's trying to fight the deadline by screaming 'it's not fair' about society and aging, putting fillers in her face, dressing 'trendy', eschewing anything she considers 'mumsy'.... Again, still using her looks, rather than re calculating and using her brain to become educated on a particular area to give herself a chance of longevity.
She isn't employed by TM for her unique and insightful views, she's employed because she says what's popular and looks nice doing it, evidenced by her 'chose my outfit for TM' reels & second slot as a model last week.
Reinvent or perish. I see no real effort at reinvention, if anything shes trying to claw back to her past.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
It’s all very tiresome. I wonder if any of these women understand D&I at its core. It’s not about women challenging and bashing men at every opportunity and simply because they are men. Not all men around a decision making table are white, privileged misogynists (thanks to D&I) and not every woman around a decision making table represents the voice of all women. I’ve certainly seen that. Not every woman wants to be heard because of their gender, but perhaps of their cultural experiences or differences, or financial and educational experiences that they and their male siblings had. The most amazing women I’ve experienced, I may not agree with necessarily, but they bring substance to their opinion, they have rich experiences that underpin and qualify their voices. At the very heart of it, Ashley is just a bandwagon jumper and her only interest is doing as little as possible for maximum exposure.
Absolutely spot on. She’s never had an original thought, everything she ever says is parroted or copied and pasted from somewhere else.

You don’t have to look far to see examples of her lack of effort into anything - the constant last minute requests for assistance on birthday parties, holidays, clothes choices. The blaming accounting professionals for tax issues, etc etc. She is a privileged white girl who wants to do nothing but achieve everything.

I always find it interesting that influencers tend to LOVE an ‘ask me a question!’ session on instagram, yet Ashley never ever does. It makes me think she’s possibly aware of her actual lack of popularity and doesn’t want the stick.

As she loves politics so much I’d love to know her thoughts about the possible new legislation aimed at tightening restrictions on the world of influencers…

• Heart

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
I can't imagine my kids never having taken a nap EVER in their cot. Yeah obviously they end up napping some days in the pram or car seat when we are out and about and sometimes if I can't get them down I will take them for a walk to sleep; but my eldest generally has a long 2-2.5 hour nap each day if she's in her cot. I try make sure we are home for that because I can't see how it's the same quality of sleep if it's in the car seat/pram. maybe I'm overthinking.

i don't see anything wrong with Ada having 2 naps a day at lovely day though. 12 months is early to go down to 1 nap. Sure, they might be on 1 nap a day if they go to a nursery but I wouldn't say that's because it is what is always ideal for that age but because in a room where you have a range of ages and need to get them to have a nap then that is what makes the most sense for everyone. It's definitely not recommended anywhere as far as I am aware.
I bet on weekends Ada doesn't nap at all so probably the only bit of routine she has is at lovey days.
---
Why is Jas living there?!?!?! Why is she obsessed with Tommy being obsessed with CoCo??? How fking weird.

okdo2022

VIP Member
Since last weekend she’s mentioned “next” about 4/5 times after never mentioning them before. Hope they don’t offer her work!!

The man is totally henpecked. She is a pampered, spoiled article! I’m convinced he must be gay, they sleep in separate rooms and he jumps to her tune. He’s more like her servant than partner.

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Fucking hell her face says it all when she’s not being filmed. Shes hating every second and her kids aren’t even doing anything! Alf is watching a phone and Ada is fidgeting on her lap. What does she actually expect? Please tell me this isn’t why she called her doormat boyfriend to save her.