Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think Trash puts zero effort into the bedtime routine. I can’t imagine her soothing, patting, reading nice calm quiet stories. She’s constantly itching to get downstairs so she can have ‘an evening’. The majority of the time she’s also had ‘a day’ too. And her kids won’t always go to bed at 7. When they’re older she’s going to have to share part of the evening with them- the horror! (Although I imagine she will just pack them off upstairs with their own IPads)

Reactions: 25

wheres_whom

When she said she had her worst parenting day ever and she’d been on the verge of a panic attack, coupled with the crying selfie, I wondered (for a second), wow, what’s happened?!

…..Nothing happened.

She had to parent her *own* children.
Who were acting like children.
And there was another adult there.
The mind boggles.

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
She isn’t very bright. Nadine was a minister at the time, you don’t get to make speeches as you’re no longer a backbencher. That’s why she didn’t “talk in the commons for over a year” or mention her constituency. I SO wish Ashley had asked, she would have been humiliated.
What she misses every time is that she isn’t there to argue and antagonise the co-(whatever it is she does), she is there to discuss topics of the day alongside a-n other. Yes they might come at it from different perspectives, which is necessary and normal in any work setting, but it’s not bloody news night. She just uses it as a platform to show off how clever (she wishes) she is. She has no substance and she doesn’t actually care about any of the social issues she argues about, she just knows it’s a good way to win followers and up engagement. If only she put aa much energy into being a decent mother and safeguarding her children.

Rocky Rosd

She also very clearly avoided who was the picture of on her phone. The other lady showed it was her dog. Ash looked very nervous. So in Ash’s case it’s either Ada or herself!
I know I shouldn’t laugh but it does make me laugh when she gets it so wrong on these tv shows. She is so competitive and chippy. Ben comes across very well and said she had a chip on her shoulder and you could tell she was furious! She thinks she is NEVER wrong. I really have never met anyone like her. And that’s not a compliment!

• Haha

Lurker121

Chatty Member
55F03084-5765-4F74-8E41-689F005AB571.png

Holy hell, is this Ashley the biggest narcissist of all time James sort of apologising?! Not quite able to bring herself to say SORRY but admitting she was wrong?! I cannot believe it.

• Wow
  • Sick

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Jasmine could stay at home with Coco and Ada, and Alf could have 1-2-1 time with both of his parents. Soft play, Gail’s for croissant (which he apparently used to eat every day but hasn’t been seen since), McDonalds, the park, swimming - it doesn’t have to be far away and it doesn’t have to be all day. Just a couple of hours of filling up his cup with love and attention.

I am enjoying her turning her shit show of a performance on TM into something acquainted with being bossy or demonstrating leadership. Ash, there is no definition of leadership in the world that equates that word with you randomly shouting at and being pissy with others. I'm a Liberal through and through. Nick and Nadine - kill me. But hun this is not for you. Its just embarrassing and you make us liberals look as thick as you. Do segments on dresses or shoes or something and I don't mean that in a misogynistic way it's just it flows better for you when you focus is on clothing. You are not a voice for women. You are a voice for women who think and look like you. There is no extension to those that are at the real peripheral of society. You don't speak for those experiencing extreme marginalisation. The whole body positivey movement was started by non-conformist black bodies, not conventionally attractive white women pretending they had "rolls". Give over and go away its so f****** embarrassing.

• Heart

Lurker121

Chatty Member
I don't think she is close. All the videos and pictures i've seen are of there propped up on/against something. Non of her even standing independently.
Remember weeks ago when Ashley said “she’ll be walking in days”. Great instinct as always.

• Haha

Jjsb

Note for Ashley.... TAKE THOSE RIDICULOUS SHOES OFF HER FEET! SHE IS NOT GOING TO TAKE MORE THAN A COUPLE OF STEPS WITH THOSE CLODHOPPERS ON, SHE NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO FEEL THE GROUND BENEATH HER YOU STUPID RIDICULOUS WOMAN! 😡😡😡😡

willowtree2

VIP Member
I wonder if she’s presenting the celeb big brother segment next week. Ginuwinely hope she’s shit

Har har

• Haha

givemethenight

Just catching up and have read the screenshots of the “disastrous” day out - oh my word, she is pathetic! So, the train got cancelled and she had to get a black cab to the venue? Then she had a free day out but the children got a bit bored as it wasn’t age appropriate for them?

Is that it?! Where’s the drama? The fact she even feels the need to compare it to “running marathons” and her 5 min slot on TM is wild to me. They’re not remotely comparable and it all sounded like a completely normal, actually better than most average people’s, day?

Is she really that pathetic or is this her attempt at “relatable mum content”?

Reactions: 24

sasbeep

VIP Member
What does she even mean she definitely wants to alternative when she moves? 😂 so she doesn’t plan to have a day with Alf until she moves to London?

“Alf needed time away from the girls” no ash, Alf needed you to not pay more attention to your friends kid than to him. It wasn’t solved by avoiding him and spending the day with your friends kid and without him

• Sad

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
‘When I was living in France I was known for wearing bright colours’

Never known anyone chat such BULLSHIT 😂
LOL what a thing to say. Known for. Known by sodding who??

STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR PINK. Gahhh. "My pink" sounds like the pet name she has given her vag. Which is the last thing I want to think about.

• Haha
  • Sick

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
it’s sweet that Alf and Ada are starting to play together more, but it’s so obvious that they’ve gone and got Ada, plonked her in Alf’s bed and closed the bedroom door just so they can do that silly walk in shot to make it look like they just stumbled on them playing together. I cringe at them setting that all up just so they can film it 🫠
The number of children who have no means to challenge and question their exploitation online is disgusting. I cannot imagine filming my child, now old enough to ask me what on earth I am doing, in their most private moments as they go about their lives at home. What will she do when they are older and verbal and ask her why she is carrying a phone around with her all the time? When she makes them do re-takes of ‘candid’ moments? For someone who cares (apparently) and talks so much about media and privacy she sure doesn’t apply those values to her poor, innocent children. I think we all see through the perfectly curated photos of her ‘having’ to feed Ada in the photo backdrop at Hamleys. A woman who had no issue putting her unweaned child in childcare on the hottest days of last year, suddenly had to feed her toddler at an event that she knows will find its way to the Daily Mail. Every single thing she does is done with SM and MSM in mind. I’d almost feel pity for her if she wasn’t bringing her poor unconsenting children into the whole sorry thing.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Oh the baby woke up.

The baby who can crawl and roll woke up.

The baby who was alone on the big bed who can crawl and roll and was surrounded by loose bedding woke up.

IMG_0486.jpeg

Also Alf’s room is 26°, do they do this so he sleeps?

• Wow
  • Angry

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Fucking hell McDonald’s takes all of 15 minutes to eat and comes with an actual TOY! Why on earth do both kids need to be watching something. It’s like two 15 year olds have been left babysitting and haven’t got a clue how to talk or interact with them. She pulled the ND card for Alf but what will perfect Ada’s excuse be?!

• Haha
  • Wow

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
£90
£6 for name
£7 for shape puzzle
£9 for three light box
£112

If it comes with a stand that’s another £75

IMG_1311.jpeg

IMG_1312.jpeg

IMG_1313.jpeg

IMG_1310.jpeg

IMG_1316.jpeg

---
It’s so upsetting to know that Alfie wasn’t allowed a single present for his first or second Christmas or birthday, while Ada gets things just because it’s a random Tuesday.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad