Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurker121

Chatty Member
Is Alfie the most docile three year old around or is my child just beyond crazy?! He’s lying on the bathroom floor on a towel to be dried after bath time - my child hasn’t done that since about 11 months. Sometimes I feel like I’m annoying myself by finding fault in everything she does with that boy but it just seems like he is so, so placid for his age and she seems to still treat him like a baby in all aspects of life.

Reactions: 22

willowtree2

VIP Member
My thoughts and prayers go to Ash this morning when she realises she is still a parent to children who need parenting, and they aren’t just for weekends.

Maybe she’ll run a marathon today, who knows 🙏🏼

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
‘I was talking to someone’
‘I was talking to my friend’
‘Someone made a joke today’

Spoiler: she spoke to no one because she has no friends and she’s plucking content out her pancake arse

• Haha

cahil

how can she say in the same sentence that she found the monotony of babyhood really hard and didn't know how to entertain them for days on end AND that motherhood is the thing that came so naturally and easily to her?

this is not being honest about the struggles of motherhood. this is psychological projection.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
As someone who regularly co-sleeps with an 18 month old who is a terrible sleeper, the thought of a full night of uninterrupted sleep is delicious. But feeling ‘touched out’ by my own child is not a feeling that’s ever passed my mind. Fed up, yes. Knackered, yes. Relentless, yes. My fella is brilliant but he couldn’t breastfeed for me, so it did feel all encompassing at times. But not once did I think ‘fuck it just chuck her in a cot tonight’ without some form of plan, habit stacking, sequenced move to self settling etc.

This woman had her ‘own’ parenting podcast for fucks sake. She hasn’t got a clue about anything but self interest.

• Heart

littlepup

VIP Member
Why can’t she just admit feeding is a lot and she wants her own space so she feels a year is a good stopping point. She wants to be a BF advocate but makes it sound shit so she’s already undone all that. Just admitting she’s had enough would be far better imo.

Reactions: 21
Bless Alf but he’s going to struggle massively with his focus in pre-school, at least part of it will be an actual structured day with early years foundation stage targets and activities to prepare for actual school. She’d do well to start massively cutting his screen time now and spending time doing simple five-ten minute activities with him sitting at a table to try and develop his attention span but she won’t, of course, and neither will his dad. It’ll be a world away from the church hall with Lovely Day.

• Sad

totaltatt

The only reason I'd call my partner for help is if an actual emergency happened. So much for being a strong female feminist. She NEEDS a man to get through a regular day with kids. Pathetic.

ETA: It's all for sympathy and engagement. Even more pathetic.

littlepup

VIP Member
Does she forget that she had a private birth, accesses private heath services frequently, gets cars sent and takes taxis from the Elizabeth line, is privately educated and likely about to get a nanny?! It not like she’s hoofing her double buggy onto the bus every morning! Yes we should all care even if we don’t use the services but she’s hardly representative of the common people!
IMG_3280.jpeg

theaceofstace

So basically she buys a load of stuff online, aff links it all to make money off the clicks, then sends it all back for a refund?
What an entrepreneur.

Bless Alf but he’s going to struggle massively with his focus in pre-school, it will be an actual structured day with early years foundation stage targets and activities to prepare for actual school. She’d do well to start massively cutting his screen time now and spending time doing simple ten minute activities with him sitting at a table to try and develop his attention span but she won’t, of course, and neither will his dad.
You must have missed her reel. Alf doesn’t get any screen time. Just the occasional Julia Donaldson film or a single episode of Bluey, while Ash sits with him and engages.

• Haha

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
I’m not saying toddler meltdowns are easy to deal with (if that’s even what actually happened) but they aren’t exactly a one off occurrence so you just kind of get used to dealing with them in the best way you know. Except Ash spends fuck all time around her kids, and presumably when sticking a screen in their face fails to solve the issue, she’s out of ideas. Still, having to call your partner to come and rescue you is laughable. Suck it up and fucking deal with it yourself like the amazing mum you’re supposed to be.

• Haha

moimoi

VIP Member
Ok I feel so bad but Poor Alf in the Blippi costume 3 sizes too small, all I can think of is Gus Gus because of you trolls and it’s sending me 😂

• Haha

Rocky Rosd

She has never seemed to grasp the fact that if you put some difficult work in at the beginning, it makes life easier in the long run. She was so determined to not have a routine, not have any crying and to do it her way and trust her instincts, that now she’s in a cycle she can’t get out of. Ada must be exhausted. She hasn’t slept for more than a few hours at a time ever. She has to have a sleep in a pushchair during the day and then sleep next to Ash with her dirty hair, smelly fake tan, crumpled sheets at night. But no. It’s poor Ash that is sleep deprived.
The potty training. They just can’t be bothered to be consistent. Again, they do it half heartedly and when it doesn’t work, they give up. I just can’t see them ever taking time out of their busy schedule (!) to do it.

3magicnumber

I get proper grated when she says about having an evening back and time to herself but yet has PT sessions, nails done etc. All that is absolutely fine but don't then claim you don't have time to yourself. Also the whole it's not about weight loss thing... I remember a story she put up about forgetting to eat and that she isn't good at eating consistently. She has a clear issue with food imo.

• Heart

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
I'm still baffled how 2 women, who are both parents, can't look after 3 children without calling in for back up 😂
TNB must be the laughing stock of where he works surely 😂

cahil

shes got her knickers in a right twist over lily allen hasnt she? first misrepresentation/misunderstanding the quote, then pretending its not been HER who's been arguing over it on national tv hahahahahaha what a mug

ash, no one judges working mums for having help. literally not a single human ever. the only person who judges mums (and dads) is ash herself. meanwhile she has a partner who does the lions share of the childcare when its just parents at home. how anyone can consider her an authority on this is beyond me

littlepup

VIP Member
She’ll be in London where the street are paved with gold, or at least free child activities. Either she’ll be out of the house doing all the work she thinks she’ll have or she’ll pack the kids off to various museums and exhibitions… then wonder why Alf is really over stimulated and confused by the new house, new childcare and constant stream of activities. Ada the old soul will be used to it, having done it all before, and any undesirable behaviour will be a result of her teething or just showing her dominance as as strong woman.
They’ll be like ships in the night and she’ll complain about the juggle of it all and how Dad’s don’t have to worry about it.

• Haha

YahBasic

Chatty Member
Dunno what’s wrong with me but I’m actually feeling sorry for her.

She’s nearly 37 in an industry that doesn’t like women ageing.

The peak of her career was appearing on Big Brother six years ago and that still didn’t kick her career off. Her face is unrecognisable from that time.

Now she is on TV twice a month for 15 mins and apparently doesn’t even get paid for it.

She has nothing to fall back on - she hasn’t even married, let alone married rich like some influencers.

All she has is the kids, who will lose the cute factor in a couple of years and pushback is coming against those who use their kids in this way too.

Imagine a 50 year old Ashley with a 16 and 14 year old, still with her little showreel and talking about how she has never used plastic surgery, despite being on her twelfth face.

• Haha