Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alf should have been corrected for snatching from Ada but he’s never ever allowed space to explore his own things without Ada there.
i was gonna post similar..he needs to be gently shown to share and not snatch but on the other hand he should have the right to have his favourite toys just for him without them being given to Ada or her being able to get to them when he isnt there.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s so tit at her job. Obviously drafted her stupid mother in law post and has forgotten to fill in the blanks with the results from the poll. Useless woman. The constant bashing of dads is really grating now, I feel like even people that like her are starting to get annoyed by it.

Reactions: 10
The dad bashing is so funny because she is the dad!!

She literally uses the existence of dead beat dads as an excuse for her to do the bare minimum.
She’s a walking contradiction. “Dads don’t have to do anything” “I would love to be a dad”

What century is she living in? If dads do nothing, they get absolutely slammed now. It’s not good enough. Society has moved on. I’m not saying we’ve made it, but no one is pretending that women have to do it all and men do nothing, unless you role in a very particular type of social circle.

Reactions: 23
She’s a walking contradiction. “Dads don’t have to do anything” “I would love to be a dad”

What century is she living in? If dads do nothing, they get absolutely slammed now. It’s not good enough. Society has moved on. I’m not saying we’ve made it, but no one is pretending that women have to do it all and men do nothing, unless you role in a very particular type of social circle.
This is what I said last night in my own way anyway 😂😂
I don’t know any Dads that don’t do school drop offs/pick ups, take them to clubs, cook, clean, look after them etc. I’m sure there’s examples of some that do but I know my friends wouldn’t tolerate them? Yet the way she talks about Dads is they show up. Whereas then on the other hand, Tommy does it all!

Reactions: 11
That MIL post wasn’t predictable at all. Maybe Ashley is a ‘beard’ for Tommy & NNB is just so happy he’s got children. And all those WhatsApp messages she shows where they keep saying love you in the middle of the night-I’d tell my husband to fu*k off if he dared messages me at 4am when our kids were young.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is what I said last night in my own way anyway 😂😂
I don’t know any Dads that don’t do school drop offs/pick ups, take them to clubs, cook, clean, look after them etc. I’m sure there’s examples of some that do but I know my friends wouldn’t tolerate them? Yet the way she talks about Dads is they show up. Whereas then on the other hand, Tommy does it all!
Exactly! It’s okay for Tommy to do everything because he’s a man? How is that any better than the woman doing everything?

If there’s dads doing duck all, they’re the ones being slammed in the baby groups and online! Anyone left saying it’s normal or okay is in the minority. Even wheeling out that example of the sitcom trope of the nagging wife…that was from the 80s/90s…30-40 years ago now!!

Reactions: 12
IMG_1365.jpeg

Flying back from France so Ashley can prance around in her underwear or do ‘shoots’.

I have no words.

Reactions: 9
I think she genuinely thinks people wouldn't question a man doing this shite, she genuinely feels like she has a hard time 😂 poor Ash in her ivory tower

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I get proper grated when she says about having an evening back and time to herself but yet has PT sessions, nails done etc. All that is absolutely fine but don't then claim you don't have time to yourself. Also the whole it's not about weight loss thing... I remember a story she put up about forgetting to eat and that she isn't good at eating consistently. She has a clear issue with food imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I get proper grated when she says about having an evening back and time to herself but yet has PT sessions, nails done etc. All that is absolutely fine but don't then claim you don't have time to yourself. Also the whole it's not about weight loss thing... I remember a story she put up about forgetting to eat and that she isn't good at eating consistently. She has a clear issue with food imo.
No no you’re not being fair! Her favourite meal is a steal and ale pie and mash, she said so on this morning- she’d eat it for every meal if she could 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She “eAtS pAsTa EvErYdAy” and thinks it proves she’s happier in her life now because she’s free from disordered eating. I’d suggest eating pasta every single day would still be disordered!

What’s funny about that. The way he’s looking at Ada and snatches the toy from her and she’s put a laughing emoji.

And look at the state of him-clothes far too small & looking so miserable. No worries-it’s all for engagement

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I know it’s a costume but the state of the poor boy. She would never show Ada looking like that.

Reactions: 12
Is Alfie the most docile three year old around or is my child just beyond crazy?! He’s lying on the bathroom floor on a towel to be dried after bath time - my child hasn’t done that since about 11 months. Sometimes I feel like I’m annoying myself by finding fault in everything she does with that boy but it just seems like he is so, so placid for his age and she seems to still treat him like a baby in all aspects of life.

Reactions: 22
Is Alfie the most docile three year old around or is my child just beyond crazy?! He’s lying on the bathroom floor on a towel to be dried after bath time - my child hasn’t done that since about 11 months. Sometimes I feel like I’m annoying myself by finding fault in everything she does with that boy but it just seems like he is so, so placid for his age and she seems to still treat him like a baby in all aspects of life.
You’re right. My kids a year younger and I barely even dry him. He’s air dried by the time he’s sprinted naked from the bathroom to his bedroom. ND or not, he is young for his age because he is stunted by his tit parents.

Reactions: 24
What’s funny about that. The way he’s looking at Ada and snatches the toy from her and she’s put a laughing emoji.

And look at the state of him-clothes far too small & looking so miserable. No worries-it’s all for engagement
Absolutely nothing was funny about it. It was spiteful and she needs to nip that in the bud before it becomes a problem. Oh and maybe get him some clothes that fit for a change and get the teeth looked at too! It’s so painful to watch at times - the ignorance makes my blood boil 😒 tit and lazy parenting.

Reactions: 7
First of all.....site? Secondly I'm baffled by Alfs sleeping arrangement, is he in a bed? If so why does it have sides and bumpers? Is he in a bag? If so isn't he a bit old for a bag? Please forgive my questions, I had my kids 30 odd years ago and it was all different back then

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.