Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£90
£6 for name
£7 for shape puzzle
£9 for three light box
£112

If it comes with a stand that’s another £75

IMG_1311.jpeg

IMG_1312.jpeg

IMG_1313.jpeg

IMG_1310.jpeg

IMG_1316.jpeg

---
It’s so upsetting to know that Alfie wasn’t allowed a single present for his first or second Christmas or birthday, while Ada gets things just because it’s a random Tuesday.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I wonder if she will put that fact she's bought this on her insta.
I’m not convinced she’s paid. The maker has a celeb customers highlight.

Edit to say I don’t class Trash as a celeb 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
And with Alf thinking it was his birthday because he had a gift... you just know she doesn't spend a penny on him

• Sad
Reactions: 21
it pisses me off so much when mummy influencers who can afford private PT sessions make such a song and dance about postnatal recovery and living a healthier lifestyle and how this isnt somehow a euphemism for weight loss. like they are all in the business of promoting diet culture. its so transparent and privileged!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
it pisses me off so much when mummy influencers who can afford private PT sessions make such a song and dance about postnatal recovery and living a healthier lifestyle and how this isnt somehow a euphemism for weight loss. like they are all in the business of promoting diet culture. its so transparent and privileged!
It’s ridiculous. And for many they get their exercise actually running around with their kids and doing housework etc. . She should try it.

At Alf's age, you're paying for the childminder to look after the child while you pay for the PT so probably a good £50 per session min at least.
£200 per month for just one session a week, before you factor in a potential gym membership, travel, time out of work if working, any additional gear, it's a huge privilege.
For someone who claims to be careful with money, she pays for so much she could do herself. Hair, make up, PT sessions, Nails, tan, a cleaner. She talks of being open about childcare and it not being shameful but she doesn't acknowledge the privilege and expense or the other services she employs and except for the cleaner, they're not even time saving to free her up for work.

Reactions: 13
Why is she soooo negative about everything? I couldn't live like that.

Can she stop sticking her fingers in her hair, then mouth, then eyes when she’s on stories?! It’s such an ick 🤢

Reactions: 10
Aw sweet. An ode to the woman who isn’t even her mother in law.

Still managed to get the Dad-bashing in. I’m sure NNB would love to see her son being called out at her expense.

The whole thing is centred around how wonderful NNB is because of what she does for Ashley and how she treats Ashley.

My (actual) MIL can be a massive pain in the arse and she’d say the same about me. But we’re on the same team and want the same outcome, even if our approaches are different.

God forbid NNB ever disagree or not be available.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And who have all the equipment they need in their garage gym!

Reactions: 4
‘I was talking to someone’
‘I was talking to my friend’
‘Someone made a joke today’

Spoiler: she spoke to no one because she has no friends and she’s plucking content out her pancake arse

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s definitely been reading here about the not MIL comments and decided to run with it 🙄🙄
And maybe where we said that she helps out so much because she thinks Ashley is incapable 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The dad bashing is so funny because she is the dad!!

She literally uses the existence of dead beat dads as an excuse for her to do the bare minimum.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.