Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jasmine could stay at home with Coco and Ada, and Alf could have 1-2-1 time with both of his parents. Soft play, Gail’s for croissant (which he apparently used to eat every day but hasn’t been seen since), McDonalds, the park, swimming - it doesn’t have to be far away and it doesn’t have to be all day. Just a couple of hours of filling up his cup with love and attention.
You're welcome Ash. Next time though, don’t follow it up with an outing for both children.

(Also, soft play and Nickelodeon in one day?)

IMG_1137.jpeg
IMG_1138.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Nickelodeon world is in lakeside isn’t it? So guessing Alfie wasn’t solo shopping with Trash like she’s saying.

Also that picture of them sleeping looks like it was taken from quite a height?

Reactions: 5
Don’t believe this for a minute. ( she’s clearly had DMs about the maybe I’ll do it with Alf thing) . So she took him to soft play ( while she took great pains to stress Ada stayed at home -look at us-great parents-swapping for a day-absolutely pathetic) & then (presumably) after her solo few hours with Alf,she went home and they all charged to Nickelodeon.
Why can’t they just stay at home with their children & enjoy them? Right-stupid question with these two.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
What she means is Tommy had Ada whilst she went into H&M with Alf for 10 minutes then they went to Nickelodeon 🙄

So Alf was solo shopping with mummy apparently while Tommy stayed with Ada at home … but Tommy and Ada were also in the shopping centre so make it make sense.

Imagine even feeling like you need to lie online about how much time you spend with your child and what activities you do with them!! So mental.

Reactions: 26
So Alf was solo shopping with mummy apparently while Tommy stayed with Ada at home … but Tommy and Ada were also in the shopping centre so make it make sense.

Imagine even feeling like you need to lie online about how much time you spend with your child and what activities you do with them!! So mental.
It’s for our benefit. She’s on here more than any of us put together, the loser.

Reactions: 12
Im not certain as I haven’t been in a while but I think that soft play is in Lakeside too - so Ada’s probably napping while she takes Alf down a few slides and then poof they’re all there together for Nickelodeon. Absolutely rubbish for Ada’s age, a complete waste! My little one loves Paw Patrol so he likes it but there really isn’t much there other than the cars to climb over and some random other things they can pull levers / press buttons, no idea why they’re all so obsessed with the place when you don’t even see Alf with Paw Patrol characters or toys any other time.

Reactions: 12
Oh my god she’s not normal. Showing the kids in matching outfits; had a mummy and Alf day shopping and soft play with Ada at home with daddy? But then shows Ada in the outfit at the shopping center. How can she be so thick, I can’t cope 😆

Reactions: 16
She didn’t say she was asleep in the grid photo today but it’s implied and she does call it candid so just linking back to @InTheDollsHouse recepit of the next photo showing she clearly wasn’t and was posing for the photo “Encapsulating love and tiredness and togetherness”.

Where’s the need to say “It’s rare Tommy nails a candid shot”?!

• Haha
Thread suggestion Ashley James#44 mummy days are over, I am a flamingo now watch me fly

Reactions: 10
A rare candid photo of her asleep with Ada yet we’ve seen the same with very slightly differences several times … smiling … not smiling… normal pjs as the first posting or this one where she has painstakingly blurred out her pyjama pattern 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.