Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha, the "candid" photo. Sure Ash, sure 🤣 just like your "candid" video shoot through the gap in the door.

I see Ash's PI is showing her some love 🤣
They sent me some horrific messages on insta when the whole social services thing happened, I had to block like 10 accounts from her vile fans

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Pettyyyy but I’m really hoping that determined, old soul Ada is slower to learn to walk than Alf. If he was 13 months (?) then it’s getting close 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They sent me some horrific messages on insta when the whole social services thing happened, I had to block like 10 accounts from her vile fans
That’s awful!

I had a couple of messages but nothing really bad. Not from that account but different people.

Reactions: 7
Smoby have dumped her then. She sounds demented when she talks to the children, like her words are stunted at the end. I can’t describe it but it’s a massive ick. Ada’s clearly saying Dada and Ash is correcting her saying spanner 🥴

Those bunches make my scalp wince. Fighting gender stereotypes and how women are worth purely based on their looks, one day at a time 😳

Reactions: 12
The tone of her voice when she talks to her children is so distant and uninterested. Just like a stranger who never wanted children has been asked to look after a niece or nephew for 2 mins while the mum answers the door. Its so awkward.

Reactions: 15
Ada is obviously saying Dada & she’s trying to make out she’s saying spanner. She’s so salty.
( as if one of the first words a one yr old said would be spanner).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The hair is ridiculous, ponytails on a very small baby to keep the hair out of their eyes is one thing but Ada’s hair is so short! There is literally no need! And not only is it just super uncomfortable for her but it just looks tit anyway. But Ada is a girl 🙄

Reactions: 15
The tone of her voice when she talks to her children is so distant and uninterested. Just like a stranger who never wanted children has been asked to look after a niece or nephew for 2 mins while the mum answers the door. Its so awkward.
It makes me think she must have actively pushed away friends that had kids- surely by her age you can hold a convo with a child because you’ve been around them through friends and family. I’m childfree but I’m alright with kids as have loads of nieces and nephews and friends with children. She acts like she’s never met anyone under 16 until Alf 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
SO salty about Ada's first word being Dada. omg Ash its not personal!!! most babies first word is dada. its legit easier to say. grow up, its so pathetic the constant one upping over Tommy and the kids DARING to suggest they prefer him over her. but this isnt even that! shes so insecure as a mum.

yeah she can't speak with her babies. genuinely i think the reason Alf is so stunted is because shes never modelled a proper conversation in front of him. Ask questions! listen to what they are saying! and ffs stop filming them while attempting to engage with them. kids arent dumb! obviously they know you're not actually engaged with them when you're bleating into your phone and talking to you *audience*!!!!! drives me nuts

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s so funny because if Trash wasn’t so dumb and left the hobnail boots off her she may have been a dinger at cruising and be walking already 🥴🤣🤣🤣🐞

Reactions: 14
I don't think she is close. All the videos and pictures i've seen are of there propped up on/against something. Non of her even standing independently.
Remember weeks ago when Ashley said “she’ll be walking in days”. Great instinct as always.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Didn’t she also do a post how Ada’s first word was Mama and all we’ve heard her say is Dada 🥴🥴😂

Reactions: 10
Guysssss, Ada slept because she wasn’t wearing a vest

🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm struggling so bad with sleep lately I'm having 2hrs a night tops. Maybe I should take my vest off tonight and see if that makes an improvement. Fingers crossed for me trollsss 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm struggling so bad with sleep lately I'm having 2hrs a night tops. Maybe I should take my vest off tonight and see if that makes an improvement. Fingers crossed for me trollsss 😬🤣
You need to get TNB to sing to you in Ashley’s make up room for the full effect. Hope this helps 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she not made the connection that the terrible sleeping started after she dropped poor unweaned, not fully taking a bottle Ad in childcare full time?!
Her ego doesn’t allow for that kind of introspection. She is faultless and blameless always 😘

Must be the vest

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.