Ashley James #42 Can do anything a man can do except babysit her children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That underbra top really is the most pointless thing ever to me. Like a gimmick aimed at women before they start feeding so they don’t know what they need. Just wear a vest top and get on with it.
I’d also beg to differ on the nursing bras, I Could breast feed from any bra that’s not a tight fitting completely full cup which I don’t own anyway. My experience is that boob size at 15mths of BF is not the same as at 3mths, they level off, so I’m very glad I didn’t get a load of bras just when my milk came in. She’s actually said this herself I think too, how big they were before settling again.
As usual, she makes things more complicated than they need to be for content and martyrdom which does no one viewing any favours.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe Jasmine is a psychologist and she’s moved into do a case study for her PHD or something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it normal for a mother to sit with toddlers and copy them by shaking her head wildly while they do the same with plastic blocks in their mouths?

#greatplaygroup #notachokinghazard

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Is it normal for a mother to sit with toddlers and copy them by shaking her head wildly while they do the same with plastic blocks in their mouths?

#greatplaygroup #notachokinghazard
I thought that 😂 she is so unnatural with them, it’s like watching someone who has literally never been around kids before and has no idea what to do!

Reactions: 27
Ashley giving breastfeeding advice on how you can do it discretely when we know every post of hers shows her entire boob out 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jeeeesus Christ I just went to look at the cosabella brand she recommended for nursing bras, there’s two options on their site one for £86 and another for £106!!!! That’s insane WHY would anyone spend that?! She’s so out of touch it’s ridiculous

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Jeeeesus Christ I just went to look at the cosabella brand she recommended for nursing bras, there’s two options on their site one for £86 and another for £106!!!! That’s insane WHY would anyone spend that?! She’s so out of touch it’s ridiculous
That half a vest is £24 for one!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Imagine spending £24 on half a vest when you could just IDK wear a vest!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Maybe Ashley is going on celeb big brother, and Jasmine has moved in so that the children are used to her while she helps Tommy.

Oh no, sorry, I forgot Ash is not a celeb.
---
And there we have it - another photo clearly from yesterday which proves she wasn’t asleep!

IMG_9522.jpeg

Ada’s first birthday is already better planned than Alf’s three all together

IMG_9520.jpeg
IMG_9523.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Alfs first birthday present was ‘rent for the next 16 years’ … yep not even until school finishes, kicked out at 16 apparently. Then he didn’t get anything for his second birthday as he wouldn’t know any different and family members bought him gift. Ashley said he looked “scruffy” on holiday as she didn’t want to buy him any clothes for like a 10k holiday because he would only grow 🙄
But surprise surprise Ada has an elaborate party planned over a month in advance with loads of 1st birthday tat already purchased.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
"Tommy took this photo of us sleeping"🥺

The very next day - smiling in the next photo clearly taken at the same time 😂 pillow creases in identical positions, Adas hair in identical placement.

The only difference is the first photo has been filtered so heavily that the pattern on her pyjamas has been blurred out
Nothing about this woman is “ natural ”

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.